• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ripple's Livestream: learn from an experienced DK. YOU MISSED IT

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
:c. I wasn't here on Saturday, sorry I couldn't come. I'll try and make sure that I see it next time, I'll tell my friends and stuff.

Schtizzel

Smash Cadet
When do you will stream next? I only could watch the stream for like 20 minutes because my sister was disturbing me when she can work at the computer.

Hopefully the time isn't at late night here in Europe.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
okay looks like I'm live streaming in about 15 min. be there or be square

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
Ripple......come on good sir. I know you have good intentions but what can anyone learn from this stream. You arent even on the same level as ur opponent. Its just ridiculousness. Im always down for people reaching out to the community, but this definitely needs more than just streaming friendlies. I hope this continues and gets more organized. It'd probably help people. I hope people continue to support this; im sure its in the works and it will only get better in time. The community needs more streams like this!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Ripple......come on good sir. I know you have good intentions but what can anyone learn from this stream. You arent even on the same level as ur opponent. Its just ridiculousness. Im always down for people reaching out to the community, but this definitely needs more than just streaming friendlies. I hope this continues and gets more organized. It'd probably help people. I hope people continue to support this; im sure its in the works and it will only get better in time. The community needs more streams like this!
I only have 2 people that live within 2 hours of me. anytime I'm not streaming from st. louis (which will be almost never) it will be with those 2 players. I know they aren't on my level but it's literally the only players I can play against.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
well then, you should try and add some higher quality content into your stream

inform the people who are interested in watching about something smash related to increase the value of watching your stream :p

*Edit*(with the subtitle being "learn from an experienced DK", you need to have something to learn or go over for players interested in getting more out of your stream)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
well then, you should try and add some higher quality content into your stream

inform the people who are interested in watching about something smash related to increase the value of watching your stream :p
what do you suggest ?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I think he's trying to say to commentate on your own matches. Tell everyone what, why, or how you're doing certain tactics and such. Or stage information, match-ups, etc. That sorta thing.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
I'd be down for watching this stream. Let me know when you plan to do them.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
bump, next stream today from a tournament so it'll be going all day. starting in about 3 hours

don't know if they have internet though so.... yeah

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Man you keep on doing this when I'm at smashfests :r. Did anyone come?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
nope, DK boards were silent for 8+ hours

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
I went on the channel at like 1 pm and left in on til about 5 pm(pst times) and it was offline the whole time. I just assumed the tourney had no internet or it finished early. When was the stream? Lol I wouldn't be surprised if it started right when I left or ended right before I went on. My luck is pretty crappy lately.

How did the tourney go btw?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
the internet may have cut out then and I didn't notice, maybe I was just looking at what was supposed to be streaming and not actually streaming.

anyway I got 2 extremely awesome combos today

Neon!

Smash Lord
the internet may have cut out then and I didn't notice, maybe I was just looking at what was supposed to be streaming and not actually streaming.

anyway I got 2 extremely awesome combos today
I love tasty new dk combos, send them to me immediately!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
totally forgot about this since I started playing MVC3. I'll get back to it eventually. no set time on when. still need to film that advanced guide too

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
hey, this could be going on tonight. keep in touch

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
not yet. waiting on my friends to show up

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
thanks for coming out guys sme time next week hopefully

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
live stream tomorrow at 9:30ish hopefully

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Basically in 7 hours, 20 minutes from now.

Hope to see you guys there.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
kent is here now, nick and justin are coming is a half hour. we may also be playing brawl- later if we get bored just to warn you

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
hopefully tomorrow with st. louis people

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Hope we get the crowd we did last time. We always seem to have the best discussions on the livestream.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Hope we get the crowd we did last time. We always seem to have the best discussions on the livestream.

only big O showed up last time, even though I advertised 2 days in advance.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I meant the one before that.

Because you know, I didn't show up to remember that one. Something about being busy probably.

Top Bottom