• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riptide's House Tourney (Melee, So Cal, 805, 9-27)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I am confirmed... but only if the cap isn't 15 people :|

Seriously, you young kids need to start pressuring your parents into freedom. There's no reason you should not be able to do whatever you want; none of this stuff is unreasonable.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
@ the term "Connored": wow, **** you.

Edit: I'm not going to this anymore

Only with items/pichu/mewtwo/mushroom kingdom

is that clear? saying no means you're a tourneyf@g
I don't give a crap about your opinion on me. I enjoy this game my way. k? thanks

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
connor, i'm serious. stop being emo. it's very see through. you're depressed or w/e. solve it. ask for help. i don't care. but you're being gay as **** recently whenever you go through one of your moods.

what, is this tournament not happening? i seriously hope not. :|

Colin Mitchell

Smash Apprentice
No, I'm planning on going through with it. I just got the feeling I ****ed it up a lot so far. Anyway, I've got everything I can do tonight done. Tomorrow I'll get the parental issues squared away.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
remove the cap and you're doing perfectly

taking feedback from the community to make it run as smoothly as possible is all a host can do

replicate

Smash Lord
yeah, i guess if it's melee and melee only the biggest problem will be set ups.
also if you want me to tell you all the things smashers want to know

tell everyone to not smell bad
offer room for more setups
if you're not putting a cap on how many people can come make that known or else floods will come and we'll need more set ups
bathroom facilities
food at venue? or where to get food.
got tio organizer? how is tourney run
when does everyone have to leave
and whats 2*2+2532-453/123*4! - f''(x) when f(x) = 56x³
4+2079-(453/123)*12 - 6*56x

2083-44.195122-336x

= 2038.8094-336x

you got this 805

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
just tell them you can't hold a legitimate tournament with a cap. is the problem you won't have space or something? just be as honest about it with them as you can, let them know what the melee community is like (i.e. we're not going to destroy things, be remotely disrespectful, be unruly, etc.), and point out the fact that they're getting a venue fee and they should stfu. (well i hope $2 of that $7 is a venue fee, otherwise what an odd number -- LITERALLY LOLOLL)

Colin Mitchell

Smash Apprentice
just tell them you can't hold a legitimate tournament with a cap. is the problem you won't have space or something? just be as honest about it with them as you can, let them know what the melee community is like (i.e. we're not going to destroy things, be remotely disrespectful, be unruly, etc.), and point out the fact that they're getting a venue fee and they should stfu. (well i hope $2 of that $7 is a venue fee, otherwise what an odd number -- LITERALLY LOLOLL)
Actually I just like 7. >.> 5 is too small and 10 seems too much. My parents don't want a venue fee, though. But they might when I take off the cap. We'll see.

Considering the melee community, space shouldn't be an issue. We have two big rooms, a back porch, and 2 little rooms. My house is kinda like replicates, but two living rooms.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
:( :( :(

mental math johns

wow **** **** **** I am soooo stupid
LOL GET *****

$7 venue fee is weird O_o

Connor, life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain. The bad times help you appreciate the good, they're quite necessary. You'll see when the tides turn.

/cliche

Edit - Depending on who else wants to go I'll probably still drive people to this.

Colin Mitchell

Smash Apprentice
LOL GET *****

$7 venue fee is weird O_o

Connor, life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain. The bad times help you appreciate the good, they're quite necessary. You'll see when the tides turn.

/cliche

Edit - Depending on who else wants to go I'll probably still drive people to this.
That is some pro-*** cliche deployment.

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow gabe ****in ***** he was my favorite super friend :]

and if tofu picks me up from my house i can bring a set up

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Can you change this to $5 singles, $7 is nonsensical

TipZ is teaming with Embrace. Hope you don't get a ride. So gay how all these people now want to show up

Top Bottom