• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riverside Meleers

Grila

Smash Journeyman
That's good to hear :]

he hit up all of grev to find someone to smash with,
before he even realized we were all in the same crew, lol.
lmao thats funny ****...why us though???

the world may never know.

i needa smash i havent touched the **** game in over a month now :(

Luigios

Smash Apprentice
Apparently Ill be in the Riverside area tomorrow around 1pm. Anyone wanna play with me since Knivezy-poo will probably be at work and says my Roy is too good for him.

D

Deleted member

Ekoli's house around 5 PM mini smash-fest

Featuring Ekoli, Smoke2jointz, and Neo S0ul

12606 Shadowbrook St., Moreno Valley

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Apparently Ill be in the Riverside area tomorrow around 1pm. Anyone wanna play with me since Knivezy-poo will probably be at work and says my Roy is too good for him.
Doesn't work, already tried

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
we always play in oceanside (well for at least 3 more weeks then im moving to long beach... anyway..) and we always need a 4th now that maple moved to irvine. me, pnoy, and deth. if u wanna ever roll down here hit us up homie

tutata

Smash Ace
tmacattack204 is nimas AIM, not sure if i should post his phone number cuz i have not asked for permission, but hit him up! SDR Hit nima up when hes not doing HW that way i can have more fire in my *** when he comes back to redwood city.

tmacattack202

Smash Cadet
yeah dont aim me cuz im never on lol
650 283 3004 hit a ***** up ahahha yeah Johnny... our matches are ****ing intense!!!

Ill be back in rside probly in a week or so....peace

V

Smash Ace
Hey I live in Riverside and I play melee along with a couple friends if you guys wanna play. We play like almost every weekend. My cell number is 951-990-0991. I don't care if you call or text.

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
nima is so good
he beat me in tourny
pulled some off the screen uair rest mango **** last stock last hit lol

tmacattack202

Smash Cadet
thanks fabian...that set was ****in crazy

DEATH RADISH- last stock...****ing gay lol. When u gonna be in riverside?? hit me up im down to blaze too if anyone else is down...**** it

Dazu

Smash Cadet
Anyone wanna play?

Hey, I live in Riverside and I was wondering if anyone would want to get together and play some melee and possibly get together regularly to hang out and play. My number is 951-218-3090 so feel free to call or text me whenever to see if I am available.

I am also putting together a smashfest to take place over Thanksgiving break in Riverside and if everything works out it should be pretty decent sized and will be fun and a great place to meet people.

Anyone interested in hosting with me or providing help with setups would be awesome too. Just text me or whatever.

Thanks

D

Deleted member

The people to meet are san diego reaper, nima, wasabi, abyss, and if you are lucky, knives

next to riverside in moreno valley is ekoli

hit them up and see whenever they want to play

Rey Ganon

Smash Rookie
I just started playing Melee but I'm down to play. I live next to A Rookie too, and I know he has been wanting competition, and I need to start practicing against other people. I live in Murrieta (next to Temecula) and A Rookie lives in Lake Elsinore which is about 5-10 miles away. My number is 951-973-9850 text or call or whatever if anyone is interested in coming down here or anything is happening near there.

FsHO

Smash Cadet
hey guys im a 1st year at UCR and was looking for sum people to melee with anyone down for a smash ? MELEE ONLY PLZ NO BRAWL

Top Bottom