• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RMT for the final time!

h2ownage

Smash Journeyman
Victoria, Australia. We have Strikers already! For
Hey again. This is my final RMT after hearing all the advice. :)

Lead
Spiritomb@Lum Berry
Ability: Pressure
Bold - 252 HP/ 180 Sp. DEF / 74 DEF
Calm Mind
Dark Pulse
Will-o-wisp
Pain Split

Mixed Tank, damage taker. Fills the role similar to a Dusknoir. Takes Special damage with CM and stops Physical Sweepers with WoW. Pain split for survivabilty.

Skarmory@Shed Shell
Ability:Sturdy
Impish - 252 HP/252 DEF/4 SPD
Spikes
Whirlwind
Roost
Drill Peck

Standard moveset. I love this guy.

Roserade@Leftovers
Ability:Natural Cure
Calm - 252 Sp.Def/152 Spd/104HP
Substitute
Leech Seed
Sludge Bomb*
Stun Spore

Sub-seeder ftw! Hopefully stall and burn some PP, Paralyze some of the opponents Pokes and maybe even sneak a kill.

Starmie@Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
Modest - 252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Sp. Def
Grass Knot
T-bolt
Surf
Ice Beam

Special Sweeper. If I sense an electric attack I switch to Electivire. Grass Knot is more practical over a STABed Psychic I think.

Electivire@Expert Belt
Ability: Motor Drive
Adamant - 252 ATK / 252 SPD / 4 HP
Thunderpunch
Ice Punch
EQ
Cross Chop

Standard Vire. We know how it works, switches in on predicted Elec attacks. I choose to have T-punch over T-bolt, even if I am walled by Skarms, because hopefully my Starmie will be alive to T-bolt the Skarmory.

Cresselia@Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Bold - 204 HP / 172 SpDef / 132 Def
Calm Mind
Moonlight
Psychic
Ice Beam

Special Wall. Can attack if needed after a few Calm Minds. Awesome Pokemon.

Well that's my final team, what do you think?

shadydentist

Smash Lord
Hey again. This is my final RMT after hearing all the advice. :)

Lead
Spiritomb@Lum Berry
Ability: Pressure
Bold - 252 HP/ 180 Sp. DEF / 74 DEF
Calm Mind
Dark Pulse
Will-o-wisp
Pain Split

Mixed Tank, damage taker. Fills the role similar to a Dusknoir. Takes Special damage with CM and stops Physical Sweepers with WoW. Pain split for survivabilty.

Not necessarily a bad set, but i wouldn't use this as a starter.

Skarmory@Shed Shell
Ability:Sturdy
Impish - 252 HP/252 DEF/4 SPD
Spikes
Whirlwind
Roost
Drill Peck

Standard moveset. I love this guy.

Standard for a reason.

Roserade@Leftovers
Ability:Natural Cure
Calm - 252 Sp.Def/152 Spd/104HP
Substitute
Leech Seed
Energy Ball
Stun Spore

Sub-seeder ftw! Hopefully stall and burn some PP, Paralyze some of the opponents Pokes and maybe even sneak a kill.

You might want to mix up your attacks a little. Maybe replace energy ball with sludge bomb to hit those immune to leech seed. Or, i guess growth could potentially set you up for a sweep.

Starmie@Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
Modest - 252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Sp. Def
Grass Knot
T-bolt
Surf
Ice Beam

Special Sweeper. If I sense an electric attack I switch to Electivire. Grass Knot is more practical over a STABed Psychic I think.

Electivire@Expert Belt
Ability: Motor Drive
Adamant - 252 ATK / 252 SPD / 4 HP
Thunderpunch
Ice Punch
EQ
Cross Chop

Standard Vire. We know how it works, switches in on predicted Elec attacks. I choose to have T-punch over T-bolt, even if I am walled by Skarms, because hopefully my Starmie will be alive to T-bolt the Skarmory.

Fine.

Cresselia@Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Bold - 204 HP / 172 SpDef / 132 Def
Calm Mind
Moonlight
Psychic
Ice Beam

Special Wall. Can attack if needed after a few Calm Minds. Awesome Pokemon.

Walled to death by steels. Charge beam over psychic increases your type coverage by a lot.

Well that's my final team, what do you think?
My only real problem with this is your choice of lead. Spiritomb isn't going to do much, and may potentially allow your opponent to set up. Also, you're somewhat weak on the physical side, with only electivire capable of sweeping. Out of all your pokemon, spiritomb is probably doing the least. Maybe replace it with something physical? Infernape, perhaps?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Your spirit tomb doesn't look like a nice lead to have. Maybe start things off with Skarmory? Or for da mindgamez, Roserade.

Top Bottom