• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RMT please

h2ownage

Smash Journeyman
Victoria, Australia. We have Strikers already! For
Skarmory@Impish@Shed Shell
Ability:Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP/252 DEF/6 SPD
Spikes
Whirlwind
Roost
Drill Peck

Standard moveset. I love this guy.

Roserade@Calm@Leftovers
Ability:Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Sp.Def/252 Spd/ 6 HP
Substitute
Leech Seed
Sludge Bomb
Giga Drain / Stun Spore

The ol' Sub-seeder, hopefully stall and poison at least one of the opponents Poke's with Sludge Bomb.

Starmie@Modest@Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spd / 6 Sp. Def
Psychic
T-bolt
Surf
Ice Beam

Special Sweeper. If I sense an electric attack I switch to Electivire. Do I need Rapid Spin in there somewhere?

Spiritomb@Calm@Leftoves
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Sp. DEF / 252 HP / 6 Sp. Atk
Calm Mind
Dark Pulse
Spite
Hypnosis

I'll attack second and then use Hynosis and promptly Calm Mind until he wakes up. hynotize Again burn the PP of his first attack until he reawakens. Keep on going till he switches and repeat. Yes it sucks I realize but I'm lost for ideas. HELP?!

Electivire@Adamant@Expert Belt
Ability: Motor Drive
EVs: 252 ATK / 252 SPD / 6 HP
Thunderpunch
Ice Punch
EQ
Cross Chop

Standard Vire.

Drifblim@Bold@Petaya Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 252 HP / 129 DEF / 129 Sp. DEF
Substitute
Baton Pass
Charge Beam
Hypnosis

Hypnosis, then substitute (BIG Substitutes) and charge beam until sub runs out, then put up another and so on. Builds Sp. Atk from Charge Beam and Berry on low health and then BP to Starmie. I realize Unburdens Speed Boost can’t be BPed.

I realize that I have three Pokemon that get hit for SE by Electric attacks, but I have Electivire for Motor Drive sweeping switch ins. Should I change someone? I followed team making guides, does this work out alright? To recap, or for people who didn’t read the above stuff:

Physical Wall – Skarmory
Special Wall – Spiritomb
Physical Sweeper – Elecitivire
Special Sweeper – Starmie
Staller – Roserade
Baton Passer - Drifblim

Please advice on anywhere I can improve, I’d really appreciate any help.

shadydentist

Smash Lord
For milotic, don't use light screen if you're going to be sleep talking. Furthermore, theres kind of an electric weakness on this team. I know you have e-vire, but at some point the electivire switch becomes predictable. Personally, I feel that a maximum of 2 shared weaknesses is what you want to go for. Once you get to 3, you have a lot fewer options.

Starmie is an okay special sweeper, but if you want it to spin, you need to make it bulkier and add recover.

Top Bottom