• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road Runner Presents $7500 Super Smash Bros Brawl Online Ladder

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
The lag isnt that bad... Me and my brother Jumpman are team number 1 in the doubles ladder. To make the playoffs you need to be in the top 32 teams to qualify for the playoffs, same for singles.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
The prize is excellent, but it's annoying as hell playing on the GB ladder.
90% of your games lag horribly and about half the people there use Meta Knight.
It's just... horrible...

Sigrid Fiinikkusu

Smash Apprentice
The lag isnt that bad... Me and my brother Jumpman are team number 1 in the doubles ladder. To make the playoffs you need to be in the top 32 teams to qualify for the playoffs, same for singles.
Jumpman? He's top of the singles ladder lol. I actually want to fight some friendly matches with him to see how good he is.

The prize is excellent, but it's annoying as hell playing on the GB ladder.
90% of your games lag horribly and about half the people there use Meta Knight.
It's just... horrible...
I haven't run into any Metaknight's yet. Fought a really good Luigi though...

Deltar

Smash Rookie
Is it still too late to get into the Singles tournament? I don't really understand how this works.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Yeah, it's too late. The ladder ends on Dec. 1st (today).
It's pretty simple. Just make your team and then click at the top right on your profile page to find a match. After you play, click the magnifying glass next to your opponent's name on your profile page to report the scores.

But I wouldn't recommend it. It's annoying as hell. Mostly everyone lags and I face too many campy players there as well as an abundance of MK's.

Sigrid Fiinikkusu

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it's too late. The ladder ends on Dec. 1st (today).
It's pretty simple. Just make your team and then click at the top right on your profile page to find a match. After you play, click the magnifying glass next to your opponent's name on your profile page to report the scores.

But I wouldn't recommend it. It's annoying as hell. Mostly everyone lags and I face too many campy players there as well as an abundance of MK's.
Lag is one of the only reasons I actually lose most of the time. -.-' If only it weren't so bad.

Flamingo

Smash Lord
This is why wifi, and online ladders mean nothing. The winner will be the Pikachu who can press Down+B the fastest, because the punishment window is so small anyway, it is near impossible to beat without CPing falco... and then you run into a re-CP of MK due to Falco's recovery issues, then you have to CP the MK with a MK.

See everyone? Wifi=No skill.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I love how Ally and his brother got banned because they only have one wii and you can't register 2 people on the same Wii.

How the **** can you abuse that?

They got robbed of the prize money.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I have tryed that but ive noticed that it doesnt really take much skill to play online super smash, or any fighter game really. I have went up agent people online on Gamebattles and lost 0-2, but when i went to the real life tournament and they showed up i ended up winning 2-1. Online changes everything. MLG please dont look at online rankings to decide who is good or who is not.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
the winner will be co18 not jumpman.every time they verse co18 ***** jumpman.i versed his wolf b4 and yea it is really good but the ddd matchup is just so bad.

Leo Daza

Smash Cadet
Signup is still open, since i just signed up, all you really gotta do is watch the intro video and you'll know exactly what to do, however, the rules do say the signup ends today (december 16) at 11:59 pm.

you can always signup for the winter season which begins in january, i believe.

Top Bottom