• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road To Apex: Frag For Cancer 7

Croi

Smash Lord

Brawl Singles:(40 entrants)

1: Matthew Simmons (Croi) :wario::metaknight: (3DS XL, gold medal, hat with Bowser on it)(1024 Apex points)
2: Jesse Enman (Attila) :dk::popo: (3DS, hat with Donkey Kong on it)(512 Apex points)
3: Jordan McGee (Raziek) :marth: (Pokemon Black 2, headset, hat with Mario on it)(128 Apex points)
4: Parker Reid (billybeegood) :metaknight::popo: (Pokemon White 2, gift card, hat with Wario on it)(64 Apex points)
5: Aaron Alexander (Drake) :rob: (16 Apex points)
5: Nick Best (Lambnadr) :pikachu: (16 Apex points)
7: Michael Kelly (Oons) :diddy: (8 Apex points)
7: Matthew Haller (Cylix) :olimar: (8 Apex points)
9: Greg Haller (Curly) :pit: (2 Apex points)
9: Jesse Rendell (Jr) :metaknight::gw: (2 Apex points)
9: Cory Naugle (Shaft) :metaknight: (2 Apex points)
9: Jesse Naugle (Noz) :metaknight: (2 Apex points)
13: Curtis Ettinger(1 Apex point)
13: Jeff Hallden(1 Apex point)
13: Adrian White (Dream) :dedede: (1 Apex point)
13: Wayne Cluett (Hero) :dedede: (1 Apex point)
17: Kevin Costello
17: Evan Larose
17: Grant Warr
17: Jordan Dempsey (KotS) :snake:
17: Tommy McKenna (Tom8r) :metaknight::luigi:
17: Gregory Mailman
17: Mitchell Richardson
17: Jevon Lyne
25: Dijay Savory
25: Matt Stapleton
25: Gavin Grant
25: Anthony Rogers
25: Todd Wagner
25: Kabu Davies
25: Kevin Lablanc
25: Edwin Ortiz
33: Robert Macloed
33: Ahmed
33: Graeme Raymond
33: Brandon Marrs
33: Thomas Sheehan
33: Jacob Martin
33: Nathan Oleksiuk
33: Emmanuel Xidos

Brawl Doubles:(12 entrants)

1: Fatman and Batman
2: Robotic Shaft
3: Origin of AIDS
4: Tuity Fruity
5: Rum & Coke
5: Taste The Rainbow
7: No Big Deal
7: No Fat Chicks
9: Rebirth
9: PSG
9: The Beatles
9: The Bucket List

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
It doesn't matter a ton, but I didn't get a gift card, haha.

Good **** to everyone.

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
Yay i did soo bad :D yet i was impressed with how i played but not my placings, oh well.

1: Matthew Simmons (Croi): Congrats on winning. Thanks for the drive and mcdonalds breakfast was legit. What sign told you to go metaknight?
2: Jesse Enman (Attila): your pretty bad at this game and are the worst host ever. JK i got the royal treatmeant and your a real pal<3

3: Jordan McGee (Raziek): was hoping to see you in tourney again just for the lulz. Maybe next time. Don't forget to win that OHIO tourney for me :3 (even tho im dumb and its not actually on my birthday)

4: Parker Reid (billybeegood) : those hats were too pro. glad you entered brawl instead of lame starcraft.

5: Aaron Alexander (Drake): im gonna beat you eventually so watch yourself. goodbye hug was legit tho.
5: Nick Best (Lambnadr): Finally got to play even tho it was only in doublessss. Your team is gay and annoying stop teaming with each other or else people are gonna start hating you

7: Michael Kelly (Oons)(8 Apex points): Best doubles partner available. Diddy was legit stand up guy lets team at more PEI tournies bud.

7: Matthew Haller (Cylix) : We only played doubles next time lets 1v1 i promise to only gimp you a lot. :3 btw your kinda tall.
9: Greg Haller (Curly) : it was your birthday and you were doing hw... you main pit ... you really don't make sense.
9: Jesse Rendell (Jr) : I never seen your MK but your GnW is getting good. GOod doubles matches keep up the work you might make the PR eventually if you continue to improve.
9: Cory Naugle (Shaft) : AM i still a scrub :(

9: Jesse Naugle (Noz) : Don't think w played but i heard you been at this for like only 2months? thats legit you've come a long way in little time.

13: Adrian White (Dream) : Next time we will face in bracket or MM and I will kick your damn ***. your d3 is trash go get drunk so you can be good.
13: Wayne Cluett (Hero) : Good doubles set. Double DDD didnt' work to well but i still had fun playing you guys.

17: Jordan Dempsey (KotS): We didn't get to play but oh well prehaps next time.

17: Tommy McKenna (Tom8r): Wow you suck get better stop losing to the people that win tournaments you ****in scrub.

love you all <3 NS is the best region for brawl, next to PEI clearly.

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
add flaco to my list i beat a random with him unless your only doing 2 characters per person, if you don't mind.

Top Bottom