• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to APEX: Kings of Cali- SephirothKen! BRING A SETUP! - stream by VGbootcamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey WHA (or anyone else going) you think you could fix/replace my L-trigger? It's gotten wayy too sensitive to where I can't wavedash or L-cancel without light shield popping up so I just end up rolling nonstop. I'm still down to buy a controller regardless haha

stiff too for mine
(i'm pretty sure) it's not a matter of sensitivity. it's a matter of crap in the L-trigger switch causing friction and stopping the trigger from going up as well as it should

i got you yoshi, stiff it is..... ill let u test em out

ACE, i think i know whats wrong with it, its most probably not the triggers themselves but the inside, i can fix it with WD40. I guess i can take my can and fix it if the motherboard went stiff like i suspect. Ive cleaned mine like this, no harm. I havent tried other lubricants but if you think you have something better, i would give it a try.
googling found me this

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Taking MMs at this

My Sheik, your whatever, some amount, bowhatever, MBR recommended ruleset

I'm poor so nothing more than $10

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
oh cool ive been collecting some just so i got a backup for mine

so what kind of controllers u like, loose or stiff.
and any color combo u like? okami will buy the emeral green back i was selling
but i got silver, black, iindigo fronts, and orange, black, silver, indigo backs

if u dont care then just try out what i have
For certain. It looks super tight. <3

da $1 mm list
if for whatever reason you're not down for a money match then das cool. i'll make myself easy to find at the tourney, probably going to wear a hot pink polo or something heh heh

stab
sung
westballzzz
s2j
khepri
wha
shroomed
pp (40$ ngaaaa!!!!!)
strong bad
wha
j666
pewpewu
scar
shroomed
zhu

i'm willing to shell out a whole $20 doing these, and ^ is only fifteen so far. that's everyone i'd really like to get to play though. i'm cruisin for a bruisin, plz take my money. or if you're really generous and want to play without stealing my money i won't object
He really wants to play WHA?.

I also think I'm going to go buy a bunch of $1s from Wells Fargo...just in case.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Taking MMs at this

My Sheik, your whatever, some amount, bowhatever, MBR recommended ruleset

I'm poor so nothing more than $10
Oh god damnit guys. We've had so many late registrants that making pools has been impossible xD

David you need to register. Talk to me on facebook at like ~8 pm (PST) tonight.

Also you should team with PP. He still doesn't have a teammate and poor Kevin has been desperate lololol

As a side note, I'm pretty ****ing happy you're coming <3

Beat!

Smash Master
Look at the poor man, KK. He's close to tears. Be a nice guy and team with him.

KK vs PP would be super hype btw.

Doser

Smash Ace
As much as I want to see KK on the stream, I just don't understand why everyone is ok with him doing this. Everyone has known about this tournament for a long time, and he just ignored all the posts about deadlines that everyone else had to follow, and just simply announces he is going.

No one else would get away with this, and it shows a ton of arrogance on his part.

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
^A lot of people have gotten away with this, we even registered people 2 days ago...people can't read or something idk is online registration really that cumbersome?

But in the next tournament though...no johns, no mercy.

//edit// I still want KK

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
It's all about the costs vs benefits of him registering late

I'd say the benefits that KK brings from coming to this tourney definitely outweigh the negatives of having him register super late

Also considering the distance and flight cost, a little lee-way is in order

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I look at it as, if you don't register by the deadline, your attendance fate is left at the mercy of the TO staff. And as long as pools haven't already been posted, I don't see a problem with it.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Okay, gig's up. This is starting to get ruleset and red tape involved so I'm stopping this now - I've been trolling this whole time.

PP you know I would of course love to team but I can't make this weekend on a dime's notice sadly. Too much school next week.

~BAM~

Smash Rookie
So, what's the spectator situation? I have 2 friends that want to come and just watch. Do they have to pay anything?

a rookie

Smash Ace
Hey WHA (or anyone else going) you think you could fix/replace my L-trigger? It's gotten wayy too sensitive to where I can't wavedash or L-cancel without light shield popping up so I just end up rolling nonstop. I'm still down to buy a controller regardless haha

stiff too for mine
Is this ***** serious? Lol. Your controller's still messed up? That's a piece of crap when I tested it out, it felt like a used up *****. But I thought you said you were gonna buy a new controller? I mean, starting off fresh is always cool

WHA?

Smash Ace
Does anyone know of anything can be done about loose plugs for a controller?
The plug is sensitive and slight movement will cause the controller to not be recognized as plugged in
If nothing can be done, doors anyone want the motherboards... If you can sodder u can use it for parts or whateva
I also have the shell of a blue controller (no insides), maybe someone wants it for $5 to practice painting on it
:phone:

Aceflight

Smash Cadet
Is this ***** serious? Lol. Your controller's still messed up? That's a piece of crap when I tested it out, it felt like a used up *****. But I thought you said you were gonna buy a new controller? I mean, starting off fresh is always cool
LOL I know right? WHA?'s gonna try his thing on fixing it and I also wanna buy a controller, but otherwise I've just been learning to do **** on the R-trigger haha make due with what you have right?

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom