• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to APEX: Kings of Cali- SephirothKen! BRING A SETUP! - stream by VGbootcamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
LAST DAY TO REGISTER.

I don't think registration is over because it let me...
It goes until midnight tonight.

we're so close to the 100 mark!
alan (teams+singles)
Geoff (teams+singles)
The almighty jelly (teams+singles)
stabbedbyanipple (teams+singles) *staff*
TheCrimsonBlur (teams+singles) *staff*
GimR (singles) *staff*
Scott Pilgrim (spectator)
photographer 1 (spectator) *staff*
photographer 2 (spectator) *staff*

still need to be added. That means we're actually at 97 total, 84 singles, & 68 teams players (34 teams)

We're hella close lol.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS A 128 SINGLES CAP, and 48 TEAM CAP (no spectator cap). So only 34 spots for singles, and FOURTEEN for teams left. Based on the rate we're getting registrants, don't be surprised if we hit that extremely quickly. Remember that the attendees page (team-oxy.com/register/attendees.php) isn't 100% accurate; it takes time for Paypal to process payments. So don't wait until we're at 127 to register. JUST DO IT NOW to play it safe. If you're going to the tourney today, DO IT BEFORE YOU GO TO THE EVENT. I can't stress this enough.

LuCKy

Smash Master
Alright i know i should have looked into this a long time ago, But i was almost positive i couldnt make this. . . Well im still not even sure if i can make it LOL Just tonight being the dead line i figure i might as well register just in case. Am I able to get a refund if i cant make it?

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Alright i know i should have looked into this a long time ago, But i was almost positive i couldnt make this. . . Well im still not even sure if i can make it LOL Just tonight being the dead line i figure i might as well register just in case. Am I able to get a refund if i cant make it?
Until November 4th, yes.

WHA?

Smash Ace
ok registered for this shiz

Is there a RIDE thread?
any carpools from 818?????
WEINERS how u getting there!!!!!!!!!!! ride MAYBE???? i got gas $$$$$$$$$$$$$

ALSO TAPEZ wants to know if he will show up in the entrant list since you will handle him manually

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I'm going to extend registration until I go to sleep.

Probably until 3-4 AM. It will be closed tonight though.

Is there a RIDE thread?
any carpools from 818?????
WEINERS how u getting there!!!!!!!!!!! ride MAYBE???? i got gas $$$$$$$$$$$$$
Here's the transportation thread.

ALSO TAPEZ wants to know if he will show up in the entrant list since you will handle him manually
Yes, he will show up on the entrant list. I still have to put him in.

We are at 125 total, 111 singles, and 84 teams with everything processed/added. 17 off the singles max & 14 off the teams max.

Still a little bit of time to go to squeeze in our final numbers but I'm really proud to say we've met our 100+ goal.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
With MikeHaze and his amazing 5 setups, registration is now officially closed!!!

Final numbers are 131 total, 115 singles, and 86 doubles.

Thanks for registering everyone! This is the biggest (paid) tournament Socal has had in a long, long time.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
this is gonna be soo HYPE! please update the stream info btw :)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
^im surprised you still dont have a teammate, surely there are some good players out there without one.

last i checked zhu didnt have one, though dunno if thats the case now

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Anyone wanna line up some predictions for this bad boy? 3rd place is up for grabs, I think as many as 7-8 people could legitimately have a shot.

C.SDK

Smash Ace
Omg, so many good players are going! How will a newbie such as myself fare with the pros that end up in my pool?! We shall see.

Excited the tournament is next weekend! :bee:

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I'm guessing it is impossible to sneak in registration for two Idaho players that forgot to register?

No U

Smash Journeyman
Ahhh fuuuu. What he said^^^

Surely some random people have requested refunds since the deadline closed right? ;>_>

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I'm guessing it is impossible to sneak in registration for two Idaho players that forgot to register?
Idaho is only 2 now? You guys are gonna split 30 hrs of driving worth of gas 2 ways? o_o

Um, I opened up late reg for an hour yesterday and got 5 more people (we're at 136 total, 119 singles, and 90 doubles now). I really wanted to make that the absolute final deadline...

But you're coming from ****ing Idaho so....

*sigghhh*

I will open up registration from 9 pm to 10 pm PST tonight. No more. Seriously this time. If you aren't on the list by then you're not coming to the tournament.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Anyone wanna line up some predictions for this bad boy? 3rd place is up for grabs, I think as many as 7-8 people could legitimately have a shot.
1. Mango
2. Peepee
3. HBox

There is always a chance that one of those three players does not play consistently, in which I think the last spot is a pretty big tossup. There is SFAT, S2J Axe, Scar, Eddie, Fly Amanita, PewPewU, Shroomed, and others who could win.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Idaho truly is smash starved. We play each other a lot but this will be my first major tournament and my first time out of state. We are currently working on trying to get a couple others to join us too for cost/awesome purposes. Also is there a housing thread? I should just check OP but I am at work and I have to sneak all smashboards usage o.O Also if anyone in Cali is wanting to play before/after the tournament I'd like to get the most out of this trip possible and smash with everyone all day! YEAH
Thanks for catering to Idaho's lateness. We will get registered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom