• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to APEX: Kings of Cali- SephirothKen! BRING A SETUP! - stream by VGbootcamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
Ken entering singles! TOOO ****ING GOOD! THIS GAME IS LIKE A DRUG, YOU CAN'T STAY AWAY

Doser

Smash Ace
I just wish they would check the internet quality before they pick the venue, seems like no one cares about stream quality outside of Peef.

Battlecow

Play to Win
stream's very smooth and the quality is... watchable. I'm definitely not a quality snob so I might be biased, but with all the great things I've heard about the venue I think an acceptable rather than a great stream is a reasonable price to pay.

SO ****ING HYPE WUT

Doser

Smash Ace
My main fear is that if people want melee at more fgc tournaments (like EVO) it hurts the community's image for the stream to have such low quality at a big event like this.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
You all sound like a bunch of *****es dude.

You have no idea how lucky you are to even get streams nowadays. You don't have to wait weeks for video uploads. In fact whole tournaments weren't even uploaded just 5 years ago.....so...shut up.

Doser

Smash Ace
You all sound like a bunch of *****es dude.

You have no idea how lucky you are to even get streams nowadays. You don't have to wait weeks for video uploads. In fact whole tournaments weren't even uploaded just 5 years ago.....so...shut up.
It's this attitude that holds smash coverage back.

Also, why aren't they streaming pools?

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Doubles results (correct if wrong):

1. Mango/Lucky
2. Sfat/PewPewU
3. Dr. Peepee/Ken
4. S2J/Lovage
5. Axe/Okami
5. Zhu/Shroomed

Dunno after that.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
It's this attitude that holds smash coverage back.

Also, why aren't they streaming pools?
Because they just finished streaming teams. Smash coverage is not being held back. The best available coverage is being presented or you get nothing. Which would you prefer? Seriously the venue is in a basement and it's not like they go shopping for venues like a rich shops for their first car. Relax.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Is this a one day event / tournament?

If so, when will singles bracket start?

Approximately in how many hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom