• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Leon's Smash Clash (PREV BBI2) - ADDRESS CHANGE ! POOLS&BRACKET !

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
WF: Glutonny vs cyve
LSF: QuiKsilver > Deimos

4th Deimos - Meta Knight
5th Neath - Diddy Kong
5th Leon - Marth
7th BJay - Meta Knight
7th LeSyd - Meta Knight / Pikachu
9th Anoer - ???
9th Kaos - Meta Knight
9th Desti - Luigi / Snake
9th Blubo - Ike

:059:

Prydeless

Smash Apprentice
@gheb

9th Kaos (beat by bjay)
9th Anoer (beat by Lesyd)
9th Blubo (beat by Neath
9th Desti (beat by Deimos)

And Neath used Lucas to win a game vs Myollnir one game before his match against Blubo

2 Ger in top 3 :]]]

:phone:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Anoer plays Meta Knight, maybe he played a bit Wario too... dunno.

Gluto is 2:1 vs cyve right now :3

e: 2:2! (Gluto picked Marth once...)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
quiK lost to cyve 2:3
cyve lost to gluto 1:3

Result:
1. Glutonny

2. cyve

3. quiKsilver

4. Deimos

5. Neath

5. Leon

7. BJay

7. LeSyd

9. Anoer

9. Kaos

9. Desti

9. Blubo

(Characters might be a very little different, but should be about right)

linkez

Smash Cadet
Gluto won 3-2

And @falchion J.Miller placed 17th eliminated by Cirno (Italian Mk i guesd) and Lesyd

:phone:
Yes, I was the one who won vs Jmil, probably didn't deserve it. It was a strange set, we were continuously doing the same mistakes and continuously punishing each other for them.
we didn't adapt at all lol

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
In the results might as well put regular samus by quiks name because he took a game off of Glutonny with her.

Leon, thanks for housing the UK, you're a great host and we really enjoyed the trip and the tournament. Also follow your heart with that girl lol :)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Same as the above for me, Thank you very much for the housing Nassim, I don't know how much money we would have spent without your help. The tournament was good (even if i sucked terribly) and I'm happy that i was able to help with things like TV's and getting the TIO file onto your laptop. And ditto to the above, go for it with that girl :B

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
The vids will be uploaded to SmashTournoi so its not too bad.
How far did the UK players go?
Yeah J.Miller was the only UK player to make bracket. Me, Sinth, Feather and Legacy all got 5th in our pools, G.P got 7th somehow.

For me I'd have made it out if I won a single game here or there, still not consistent enough and not having match-up knowing against certain characters really hurt (never using GnW again in tournament on any character not named Wario).

In the results might as well put regular samus by quiks name because he took a game off of Glutonny with her.

Leon, thanks for housing the UK, you're a great host and we really enjoyed the trip and the tournament. Also follow your heart with that girl lol :)
Same as the above for me, Thank you very much for the housing Nassim, I don't know how much money we would have spent without your help. The tournament was good (even if i sucked terribly) and I'm happy that i was able to help with things like TV's and getting the TIO file onto your laptop. And ditto to the above, go for it with that girl :B
Thanks for housing us Leon, had a great time :D

Top Bottom