• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Nst7 - feat. Death Alex, Leon, Rydle, Greward and many more

Luigi player

Smash Master
Okay hmm flights don't look good at all tho :(

For Barcelona it seems I need to book 4 months in advance for them to have even considerable costs/times. v_v

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
For Barcelona it seems I need to book 4 months in advance for them to have even considerable costs/times. v_v
Same, pretty expensive right now...

I will re-consider it after BiN2/AGON, when I check my money and everything, if I have quite enough money, I may book, otherwise I wont come.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
marc, could you put on the first post how to get at the venue? from the airport, station etc... cause if no one could pick me I need it to come

Prydeless

Smash Apprentice
Apparement faut prendre un autre train a Barcelone pour faire 30km. Si on a pas plus d'infos d'ici là on s'arrangera tkt Leon. On sera la bas a 6h du mat avec Neath et d'autres on aura le temps de chercher xD

:phone:

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I think that we can send someone to pick you up Leon, I will put the instructions to get to the venue in a few days, we are having some trouble with the owners atm so maybe we'll need to use another one (smaller, no internet connection -.-)

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
that would be great mac, let me know if it's possible, if not just send me the way how to get at the venue

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Hey I'm from Monreal and I'll be around France.If I go to Barcelone for this tourney, is there somebody who could house me for thursday? thx

EDIT: I'll play melee if I go
EDIT2: Is there Internet at the venue?

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Monday there'll be big updates regarding the tourney. Melee has like 8 confirmed players and Overtriforce just told me he's not coming. At this rate the Melee part of the event will be cancelled for lack of attendance which is a sad thing but since the community doesn't care there's no point on keeping doing sutff for them.

Prydeless

Smash Apprentice
where are you in Marseille? cuz i am from Gardanne and we could play sometimes.
there is a middle-size community of brawl (around 30 actives player) living in Marseille
go to our forum http://smash-on-sud.forumactif.fr.
Plus we'll run a Tournament this week end with more of 32 entrants already confirmed !
Je pense que tu peux lire le français du coup, passe sur le forum des sessions sont régulièrement organisées et désolé pour la réponse en ****** : /

Dueler X

Smash Cadet
Late minute confirmation, I'll attend this tounament too. I'll be teaming with Yami.

I'll arrive Friday around 12:00, gonna take a little tour before coming to the venue.

(I hope I will not get lost, my Spanish is so bad... anyone living in Barcelona who would like
to accompany me and show m around the place ?)

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
We've finally found a good enough venue in time. It's in Cornellla de Llobregat (my city :D, and also a lot nearer to barcelona than Sabadell) and we'll have it open from 31 october to 5 november so you can come earlier on Friday if you need to.

I'll put a map and an address later as well as how to get there. As of now I can tell you that's easy to get there, it's decent sized, we can sleep there and the venue fee will keep the same price almost for sure (maybe we need to rise it to 6 instead of 5 to get enough chairs but I don't think we'll need to).

Thanks for your patience and for counting on us and also great news that Dueler and Yami are coming as well ^^

Hoejja

Smash Apprentice
hola, what tier list we will be using for the mid tiers tournament ? (if it happens)

Dueler X

Smash Cadet
I'm really sorry, Yami just told me he won't be able to come in the end.
I've just sent Alex a PM if he would like to team with me instead, let's hope he accepts :otter:

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Official BBR tier list. if many people can't arrive until late Friday I'll leave mid tiers for Sunday morning, the TOs have a meeting in an hour and we'll discuss that among other stuff.

Alex has a teammate already if I'm not mistaken, I'll ask around the Spanish boards for you if you want.

Hoejja

Smash Apprentice
i would love to know if the borderline is included in the tournament, since one said it's up to the TOs

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Everything past Toon Link is allowed.

Btw would you guys be interested in having a FR vs SP crew battle? it can be pretty fun :p

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
How to get to the venue:

Getting to Cornella:
From El prat airport: Take bus L77, operational from 6:00 to 23:00 every 30 minutes. Stop at Avenida Can Corts (Cornellà de Llobregat).
From Sants Estació: Take a train from the R4 line. These are the ones directed to: Martorell, Molins de Rey, Vilafranca del Penedés or Sant Vicenç de Calders.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2laa4x3.png
Here you have a small map of Cornellà: A is the metro and train station and C is the bus station. B is the venue.

http://i49.tinypic.com/20haj9z.png
This is how the venue looks like from outside, although its closed lol. It's next to the number 48 on the street Eduard Gibert.

Food: I will have a map for you in the venue, but you have two big supermarkets at 2 minutes from the venue as well as a McDonalds. There's also a nearby kebab store and if you want you can also go to the shopping center Splau where there are a lot of restaurants and fast food stuff like KFC, Burguer King, random pizza places, etc.

Venue info:

There are a few downsides of this last minute venue:
- It will be cold, come ready!
- Unlike our previous venue, this one is in the middle of a city, we can't be loud past 11 pm. You can play as much as you want but volume for TVs will be turned off and you'll be asked to stay quiet.
-There are no showers.
-Although there's water, the toilet is not linked to it somehow, so to use it you'll have to use water after (we'll have a bucket there). It's preferable you use the toilets at McDonalds (It's free and 2 minutes away) if you are not in a hurry. I know this last thing sucks but any other venue will have forced us to double or even triple venue fee so we prefered it this way.

Sorry for getting all this to you so late and feel free to ask anything you have doubts on.

Hoejja

Smash Apprentice
"From Sants Estació: Take a train from the R4 line. These are the ones directed to: Martorell, Molins de Rey, Vilafranca del Penedés or Sant Vicenç de Calders."

these are the terminus of 4 trains that stop by Cornella ?

anyway, looking forward to it :)

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
yes, all of these stop at cornella. it's 4 stations from sants to cornella.

oh, I also forgot to put my phone number. It's +34 615084815

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Peak told me that he was interested in teaming with you, he's usual partner is also a G&W and he mains Snake/Wario, he usually placed 17th/13th at nationals, there's also some players like Miquel or FotuRAN that don't have a teammate but they said they will look for one at the venue. Sorry for getting to you so late I focused on other stuff xD

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Pools up, some changes will happen since a couple of the people here may not show and I know some casual players will sign up at door but main seeds will probably stay the same.

Pool 1:
Cp2
El_Bardo
Hikotsu*
Redrix
Miyu
Morgenrote

Pool 2:
Alber
Isma
Marcbri*
Oriol
Prydeless
Raw
Blackshadows

Pool 3:
Jpwner
Kiro
Rydle
Talvi
Leonarth
Hoejja
Arnold*

Pool 4:
Aleix
Greward
Ice
Joshi
Peak
Oveie
naT*

Pool 5:
Borja
Neath
Pelotaz0
Saix
Miquel*
Robo_Luigi

Pool 6:
cÉZz
Death_Alex
Veyron*
White
Lanz
Willy

Pool 7:
Dueler X
El_Pitikla
Joan*
Pocafeiner
Pablo
Nieto

Pool 8:
FotuRAN*
Leon
Nau
NeMo
Renst
Raulillo
Warro

Prydeless

Smash Apprentice
Hyped ! I really wanted to play against you in a serious set that's why I asked you for a MM, but then maybe it won't be usefull anymore :D we'll see then !
good luck for the latest things to do.

Pepo

Smash Cadet
NNID
nrvnqsriv
1. Death_Alex
2. Rydle
3. Joannett88
4. Neath
5. Greward (played luigi all the matches)
Macbi

Pelotazo (the best marth in spain hasnt passed out of pools)

Prydeless

Smash Apprentice
Alex took it, Leon couldn't make it he was unable to take his flight at the aeroport :(

btw :

1 Death_Alex (mk)
2 Rydle (mk/snake)
3 Joannett (ddk)
4 Neath (ddk)
5 Greward (luigi/oli just vs Dueler)
5 Marcbri (falco)
7 Dueler (gaw)
7 Miquel (pikachu)

Full restults soon I think !

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Doing this results list from what I can remember, my laptop is still at the venue.

1- Death_Alex (MK)
2- Rydle (MK) - Lost 0-3 to Alex at WF in dittos and 2-3 at GF with Snake.
3- Joan (Diddy) - Lost to Rydle twice.
4- Neath (Diddy) - Lost to Alex and Joan
5- Grew (Luigi, Ness, G&W, Olimar) - Lost to Rydle and Neath. Used Luigi all bracket but won with Ness and G&W vs Joshi and with Olimar vs Dueler. He went Luigi and Pokemon Trainer vs Neath and Luigi vs Rydle as well.
5- Marcbri (Falco) - Lost to Alex and Joan
7- Miquel (Pikachu) - Lost to Neath and Marcbri
7- Dueler X (G&W) - Lost to Joan and Grew
9- Joshi (Mk)
9- El_Pitikla (DDD)
9- Redrix (Falco)
9- Raw (MK)
13- El_Bardo (DDD)
13- Peak (Snake)
13- Ice (Snake, Diddy)
13- Prydeless (Marth, MK)
17- White (Snake)
17- Veyron (DDD, Marth)
17- Kiro (Kirby)
17- Talvi (ROB)
17- Lanz (ROB)
17- Pablo (Marth)
17- FotuRAN (Falco, MK)
17- Arnold (Marth)
25- Robo_Luigi (ROB)
25- Pocafeiner (Diddy)
25- Warro (Wario)
25- Morgenrote (Marth)
25- Cp2 (Pit)
25- Borja (Marth in pools, went ganon and falcon on Kiro for some reason)
25-Hikotsu (Peach)
25- Alber (MK)

Neath and Dueler won teams, followed by Grew and rydle taking second place and White and joan third.

We've still got a lot of work to do at the venue tomorrow and I have everything there, when that's solved I'll put full results with bracket and details.

Hoejja

Smash Apprentice
Great tournament.

I think rydle played ike in the crew Spain/Europe, without success though

Luigi player

Smash Master
lol that's exactly why I don't want to fly somewhere by myself I'd miss every flight too

that really sucks for Leon though :/

good stuff Joan and Neath ! :)

Top Bottom