• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Just made it into Ypsilani after a long 5 hour drive from Sault Ste. Marie! Mad hyped for tomorrow! I can't wait to see everyone again! It's been way too long :D I'll see you all bright and early!

LOE1

Smash Lord
i know lain wants to team with the living legend, and not any of you scrubs

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
In case you guys need it tomorrow morning: Mason Hall Room 1401's access code is either 608866 or 785452, and it's officially booked from 10am to 11:30pm. Unfortunately Room 1427 was already booked (yes, all the way back in October when we first sent the request) but if you want to steal some chairs, 1427's access code is either 995222 or 151704. Derek, text me your email so I can forward you the confirmation email asap.

- Rob

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Gonna get my tire repaired(I got a flat on my way to Rockford), hopefully won't take too long. Lordy doesn't live far from two tire repair places so finding a place shouldn't be an issue.

I swear the universe is plotting against L_Cancel from attending two tournaments consecutively.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So me and Muskegan just finished our awesome 2 hour naps. They are about to shower and we are eating. Kenny is on his way and Xatic should be here within the hour. Can't wait the excitement is killing me.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I don't really feel like coming anymore. Not feeling it this morning. I will no longer be attending. lol =P The West Michigan Car is still coming though<3

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Assuming this was destiny, probably a good thing I didn't come since I've been sick in the bathroom for about 12 hours straight.

D

Deleted member

Good stuff, Shugo!

Blue Rogue, where you at? Did you play Lucas after I left the venue?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Mini results:

1.Shugo :falco: :metaknight: :pit:
2. Sparta Kick :snake:
3.Zinoto :diddy:
4. Lain :popo: :metaknight:
5. Anther :pikachu2:
5. Roller :popo:
7. Blue Rogue :wario:
7. Azure Kenny :metaknight: :snake:
9. Duck :falco:
9. Coco :olimar:
9. Gio :metaknight:
9. Tutu :sheilda:
13. Tech_Chase :dedede: :warioc: :snake:
13. Arc :pit:
13. Oblivion :snake: :falco:
13. Suyon :pit:

40 Entrants.

Also, guys I realize that I forgot to put in 20 bucks into the singles because of the several last minute additions to pools. Therefore, I owe like everyone who placed 5th a higher like 3-4 bucks each. Its small but I feel bad I made a careless mistake like that. I'll get everyone those extra bucks at some point. I'll see everyone at some point anyway ;)

Anyway guys GREAT tournament.Best turnout we've had in a LONG time. 16 teams, 40 people in singles...legit. And everyone seemed to have a good time. I'll post results tomorrow as I dont work then. (for once in my life......) Thanks to everyone for making this a great event!

Roller

Smash Legend
Tech, I didn't use any pika. Went ICs literally every game of bracket. Please edit/correct in results.

Also. Very fun tournament. Think I did pretty well. Still salty about my loss to Lain tho. lol Shoutouts in results thread!

EDIT: Also, Shugo should have a :metaknight: next to his name as well. He went straight mk vs me.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
c-c-c-combo breaker

Fun tourney, looking forward to playing some occasional Brawl in the future, it's been too long since I entered one of these. Thanks for hosting Derek, I know it's gotta be stressful.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I just checked my replays. All i have is:

-Blue Rouge :wario: vs shugo(?) :falco:

-Zinoto :diddy: vs Lain(?) :popo: (no tag) on Smashville

and the rest are doubles sets

:phone:

Top Bottom