• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

BuRnT EGGs

Smash Apprentice
yooooooooooooo who is this little yoshi *****?

not only would i crush your pathetic excuse for a yoshi, but i'm pretty sure i could spank you in yoshi dittos. and i basically have never used the char. how about it? or are you gonna ***** out, lil scrub?

Your annoying...Dont make fun of my main troll...That pisses me off, i'll stomp you into next week & **** you with any charecter, Shut up & show me what you got n00b...I wont hold back either, I'll 3 Stock you & Taunt the crap outta you while doing so

Roller

Smash Legend
fun to watch....
also roller imma poor black dude man cant afford 20$ lets make 5 or 10 lol

oh yea Kb that 5$ mm you want wit me we can do it here lol
kk, whatever you wanna do it for is fine.
Your annoying...Dont make fun of my main troll...That pisses me off, i'll stomp you into next week & **** you with any charecter, Shut up & show me what you got n00b...I wont hold back either, I'll 3 Stock you & Taunt the crap outta you while doing so
I am actually hyped for Gio vs Eggs.

L

zyth

Smash Lord
The only Olimar I play regularly is you....and we know what happens there....:yeahboi:

There's no salt there....your character is beyond words for how gay (not the good kind of gay) he is and should die in a fire.

:bee:
u say this but have to go IC for our MU every time :denzel:

but F*ck IC anyway :fuuu:

Hahaha!! xD I dont mean to sound.....Like Im boss or something..lol but im not gonna lie, im a pretty good Yoshi, Its this guy named "Wuvs" Or "LostMagic" Hes a Yoshi In MI & we ditto ALOT online ^^ But hey Chase! I was @ The Anime Expo 2011!! But I lost to Zyth's MK at rainbow Cruise >_> I beat his mk @ SV but he wanted to go RC & Im like "FUUUUUU--" xD & he gimped my Yoshi BAADD & lost, he DID say that im the best Yoshi he saw & that I scared him...Ever since I lost in that..I've been training HARD..Still am ATM. People keep sayin that Yoshi cant win a tourney & that he sucks & blah blah blah...I mained Yoshi for 4 years & Im not giving him up, Even if I gotta fight high tier charecters i'll show em how its done with Yoshi & prove that he CAN win a offline Tourney <:/ (Watch me loose 1st round) lolol
Oh I rememver you, I beat you on FD as well after RC tho. :yeahboi:

@Eggs
So. You're bragging about beating these 2, right?

:yeahboi:
Beating those two is not an accomplishment.
didnt beat me :denzel:

You Went DeeDeeDee & Snake Chase, I was Diddy & Yoshi, I had a Yoshi shirt on with a black & grey hat, im black, had a Backpack xDD Idk Ask Zyth he knows, Just say "the Yoshi main @ the Anime Expo who 3Stkd Your DK in a friendly xD"
definetly not my DK, I only got 3 stocked by tutu at youmacon

When there's only 2 or 3 Yoshis in Michigan, I would hope you would be up there.
Just like I'm the only DK in MI? :denzel:

lol dont acknowledge the troll.

LOL can someone make sure me ****** this scrub gets recorded?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
If I manage to go, I'm gonna come in knowing what I'm doing. I refuse to allow what happened in the Hope bracket to occur again. This time I will NOT be all "omg i am so lost how do i fought wario"
LOL the rematch! I usually don't go Wario against Pit but I just had to see how the MU worked. Never did it before either. I hope you can make it though! If you wanna sit down and get more experience in the MU, you can come and find me :)

Btw I don't think you did too bad considering you had no experience in the MU.

Nope lol

I don't do single day tourneys anymore unless I'm working at it
You suck.

HYPE!

Excellentttt.

btw, I beat Juggleguy in a set 2 days ago. Prepare for destruction. =P
The same Juggleguy who beat Thugz?

TWICE?

****, its over.

:denzel:

u say this but have to go IC for our MU every time :denzel:
No, I REALLY don't. I can think of 3 other pocket characters that could handle your Olimar. Or does my :falco: have to teach you a lesson again?

:yeahboi:

Is Tutu coming here??
It's MK banned so probably.

LOL can someone make sure me ****** this scrub gets recorded?
*raises hand frantically*

ME! PICK ME! I'LL DO IT!!

Roller

Smash Legend
Bowyer's fox is actually pretty ****. He is also completely inactive.

@Topix: I aint doin' that character locked unless we use the Japanese or Apex stagelist for this. Not playing on ****ing :rainbowcruise: with ICs anymore. If Japanese/Apex ruleset is cool, then sure.

...Unless you're drdn. :yeahboi:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ayo West Michigan. Who is coming and who needs housing? I wanna know because I have room for 3-4 more since I've got just Xatic, Coco, and Topix.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Lol I just noticed the signature, looks so bad***! You're really good with graphic design Ori.

:phone:

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
My :mariobrawl: tries to fight every so often :toonlinkbrawl: just tries to spam in the same pattern over and over...and mario has way more practice then :toonlinkbrawl: I think he's only about a week old in actual practice

Plus id have homefield advantage ;)

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Ayo West Michigan. Who is coming and who needs housing? I wanna know because I have room for 3-4 more since I've got just Xatic, Coco, and Topix.
So far it looks like:

Muskegon Car: Jawsome/Red/Me (supposed to house with Derek)

Ludington Car: Super/Robjo/L_Cancel ?

Top Bottom