• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I will be there around 10:30 at the latest. Just waiting on a few people to shower. As always, call me if you need me people.

(248) 796-1479 - Derek/Tech_Chase

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Sorry I left kind of abruptly once brackets were announced. I wasn't feeling too good once the brackets started and we wouldn't be able to friendly for awhile, so Chris and I left.

Good to see everyone again. I wish I had more time to practice this game though. I'm behind.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Had a blast at this. Didn't get very far, but that was expected. I performed about as well as I thought I would, which means I need to improve! I'm just glad I stole some wins in pools, even if I did drown.

dat :lucario: :wolf: swagger

ZTD | TECHnology

1: MJG
2: Kain
3: Meekspeedy
4: Zinoto
5: Mikey Lenetia
5: Azure_Kenny
7: Roller
7: Lain
9: Sneakytako
9: Coco
9: fZk
9: Tech_Chase
13: Sauc3
13: Tutu
13: Ori
13: Sparta Kick
17: Gio
17: Wuvs
17: What's the Point
17: PzO
17: RobJoe
17: Rizk
17: Xatic
17: LordHelmet

LOE1

Smash Lord
tc really has something against me...
put me in a pool with sk and tutu, and when i do manage to get top 4, he announces that only top 3 will make it out of pools
just because im the better :wario: doesnt mean u have to try to not make me in bracket

JTsm

Smash Master
tc really has something against me...
put me in a pool with sk and tutu, and when i do manage to get top 4, he announces that only top 3 will make it out of pools
The only thing I had a prob at this tourney since we were there since 3am when we were told to get out at 11pm since we didn't have enough time...

Anyways, I had a lot of fun at this tournament. I got to play a lot more people, got to finally talk to some peeps, and went to my first after tourney bdubs. lul Yeah I'll definitely start practicing for vengeance by going to more smashfests in A2 ;)

shoutouts to meekspeedy for making this tourney HYPE. So many upsets tho :(

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Sparta Kick lost to TC? Welp I'm done trolling him, it was only fun when I had high hopes for him.

Oh, and God Kais top 2, great job MJG and Kain

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Is this meekspeedy person...a..........sonic main?

back to back posts by nebraskans AWWW yeah.

Camus you coming this weekend to our local?

fzk is Thugz's alt account, right?

ZTD | TECHnology

Results will be up much later. I have to work.

Also guys...please be very careful walking on campus at night....on the way to get food, me, Mikey, Thugz, SK, and Gawd were attacked by some drunken lowlifes. They got really mad after I decided to not give them money and determined we were "p*ssies".

They followed us and then one of them started pushing Thugz. Gawd and I were two seconds away from having to hurt someone. But I'm on probation and I also noticed blood on the ground where they were hanging out. They could had a weapon so we bailed. No one was hurt though. Just be really careful.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Fun stuff, more to add in results thread. I was one spot shy of where I wanted but oh well, I am pleased.

:phone:

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Lol I remember doing all my pools matches and going cool top 4 make it out and I beat 3 people so I'm 4th seed, go to bwws with Mr~C have a couple drinks get back to find I'm in a 3 way tie for 3rd and top 3 make it out
FUUUUUUUU
So disappointed but all my wins were with :random:

I was really supriised there wasn't still top 4 after like 10 mins after bracket announced I saw plently of open setups... and you guys went to 3am?

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Results will be up much later. I have to work.

Also guys...please be very careful walking on campus at night....on the way to get food, me, Mikey, Thugz, SK, and Gawd were attacked by some drunken lowlifes. They got really mad after I decided to not give them money and determined we were "p*ssies".

They followed us and then one of them started pushing Thugz. Gawd and I were two seconds away from having to hurt someone. But I'm on probation and I also noticed blood on the ground where they were hanging out. They could had a weapon so we bailed. No one was hurt though. Just be really careful.
Why the **** do I miss all of the good **** that happens. qq

fZk

Smash Lord
This tourney definitely needed at least three or four more setups, if not more. It ran too late and it screwed a lot of people out of a promised bracket spot.

Wow a Tech's story, I'm glad nobody was hurt. On my way back to the parking lot I stopped for a soda at a store and I also ran into the shadiest character I have ever seen. I thought I was gonna get mugged and just when I was about to take of running I noticed it was just Tutu.

What does that mean?

Killer7Ksev

Smash Cadet
Hey, Im missing my wii mote. It has mismatched batteries in it. Let me know if you grabbed it by accident.

Sarix

Smash Ace
For a first tourney it was pretty fun. It was a shame Torvus and I had to leave early and take part of my setup with me, but otherwise we would've have gotten home really late. Overall though it was fun.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
For a first tourney it was pretty fun. It was a shame Torvus and I had to leave early and take part of my setup with me, but otherwise we would've have gotten home really late. Overall though it was fun.
Better get used to getting home late, like 5 in the morning

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Is this meekspeedy person...a..........sonic main?

back to back posts by nebraskans AWWW yeah.

Camus you coming this weekend to our local?

Lol no fzk is a :diddy: main from east lansing.

This tourney definitely needed at least three or four more setups, if not more. It ran too late and it screwed a lot of people out of a promised bracket spot.

Wow a Tech's story, I'm glad nobody was hurt. On my way back to the parking lot I stopped for a soda at a store and I also ran into the shadiest character I have ever seen. I thought I was gonna get mugged and just when I was about to take of running I noticed it was just Tutu.
LMAO!!!!!!!

Roller next time don't take out the sd card noone saved any replays because INF replay wasn't on I only have

LOE1 vs Squal on BF
Zino(fox) vs Tutu? (Sheik) on PS1
That was me (fox) vs. Rizk (sheik) playing friendlies lol.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hey, Im missing my wii mote. It has mismatched batteries in it. Let me know if you grabbed it by accident.
i found a spare wiimote at the end. I will check the batteries in a bit, if the batteries are mismatched I will hold it till the next MI tourney for you :D

Top Bottom