• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I just watched the 2nd/3rd round of the NFL draft. Even if Kain and MJG and Ally scare me away I can't make it, I'm certain I will be at Ford Field in 2012. And from the sounds of it, I'll need to bring a blind fold for the hot tub.

But I'm still planning on going to this, but I have court May 16th :smash: so hopefully I don't go to jail and get 10 years probation like my mom thinks is going to happen.

Parking lot incident and I'm innocent
My **** is so big even you wearing a blindfold is going to stop you from seeing it.

:denzel:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
to get to AA with megabus you would have to megabus to Buffalo area and then to AA, good luck though COULD be cheaper, but the trip will be longer. they never had megabus going straight to MI from Toronto

Keitaro

:p

I wanna travel somewhere far but can only do one. My options are E4U, Whobo, Japan, and this. This option is at least in my top 2 picks so we'll see!

Keitaro

^ lol who are you?

Also I found out by clicking tourney listing actually and saw this with a bunch of posts and clicked out of curiosity. Also I'm mainly interested in Brawl focused or Brawl only events, which is why FC isn't on my list of choices atm.

Edit: lol Gio come get F-ed up again!

What's The Point

Smash Master
:p

I wanna travel somewhere far but can only do one. My options are E4U, Whobo, Japan, and this. This option is at least in my top 2 picks so we'll see!
I tried namesearching you into here a bit ago.

This is the only one of your listed tournaments that is drivable. Plus you'd already have one confirmed passenger with Roller.

Top Bottom