• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: The Big House 2 feat. Mango, Hungrybox, KirbyKaze!

ORLY

Smash Master
atma are you back in the MW already? IT SEEMS LIKE YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOREVER

is there even a p:m tier list out, these days? i wanna see what people say about stuff

ORLY

Smash Master
my new avatar is a person everyone should rightfully know after this past weekend

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Who's down for some character crews?

Fox: Lovage, SFAT, Kels, Unknown522
Falco: Mango, PP, Westballz, Little England
Sheik: KirbyKaze, Tink, Plank, SilentSwag
Peach: VaNz, DoH, Alan, darkatma
ICs: Fly Amanita, Nintendude, Trail, sidefx
Ganon: Kage, Renth, BLiu, Warlock Don :cool:

ORLY

Smash Master
@tom: FrootLoop and I are teaming up for this. Sorry fella! I had assumed you two weren't coming but we'll talk about carpools as the date comes closer.

@Windrose: as skilled as they are, LGD is one of the most boring teams I've ever seen.

(to be fair, any team other than those eastern European powerhouses are considered boring to me ;D )

EDIT: that Falco team sounds scary as all get out

WHERE'S THE FALCON TEAM

ORLY

Smash Master
i would like to play people at this!

for money, if they prefer

aaaaaaaand i want this tournament to be now

Windrose

Smash Lord
@orly, do you play with reneblade and meatismurder?

the only european team i'm interested in is the one that singsing is in.

ORLY

Smash Master
@duck: LoH had his part in those fights, but he was definitely not the star of the show IMO

@windrose: i've had reneblade on my friends list for a while now, but we've never played together. i hear he's pretty solid though. i would also totally play with tomaluke.

ORLY

Smash Master
LOL more like instead of drafting NA, get pudge, and give rubick to pup

Windrose

Smash Lord
i don't know if i agree with puppey's thoughts on naga. there were a lot of drafting strategies surrounding naga combos and he believed he could beat it with NA. he probably should've just banned naga and let something else through.

the rubik counter kinda stopped working once iG focused their efforts to take out dendi on rubik first and making sure to cast anchor smash asap after ravage.

ironically, it was easier to steal ravage after tide got refresher...

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
You know, I'm kinda glad that I'm not into either game enough to have been able to distinguish between them in the digression from the last page of this thread.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Well, I'm officially not going. My parents have both voiced strong opposition to me going and quite frankly I don't think I could go a week without my license, much less the 6+ months that would likely occur if my parents found out I snuck out to go anyway. Given they now know the date and time I would be going (looking back I probably should have used a proxy date) I don't think that I can pull this off without risking being grounded on the same scale as Chillin.

:phone:

Top Bottom