• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: The Big House 2 feat. Mango, Hungrybox, KirbyKaze!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
It'll be aight if Hax comes. Maybe some other big bosses from the around the country.

Just saw that the boat is on at this. Reasoning? As long as there's no brinstar I don't care, just curious
Reasoning is I think DSR should still be on, unlike at the first Big House, and each player should still get to ban one stage. In best-of-5 sets with only six stages available and DSR + 1 ban enforced, people run out of counterpick choices. And in my opinion, Rainbow Cruise is the most fair seventh stage to add to solve that problem.

* Plus, it'll help convince Dope to attend :awesome:

Yo purdue is going into beast mode. LE, me, and cunning are gonna wreck some *****es.

Also, the hidden west coast boss is gonna be so hype.
The hidden boss I'm thinking of is probably different than the one you're thinking of!

I'm gonna go ahead and be at this. We may just see round 2 of the new age CunningKitsune in singles as well.
Good stuff. I'm sad I didn't get to play him at all at FC.

Yo i wanna buy tix soon for this cause i decided to go. Could anyone hook it up with housing?
If you're gonna be on the same flight as Mango and Lovage then you're all good. If not, PM me with your flight itinerary and we'll go from there. Try to book a flight that arrives before 8pm Friday and departs after 10pm Sunday (this one is more important, you might just want to go for a Monday flight back to be safe).

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
So just from the boards and not including a ton of hidden people I got:

Dope, Chillin, Trail + Chicago for old school

Lovage Mango Wes for west coast + other hidden WC

Hax + whomever he rides with.

Yayahuzz + PP are a possibility.

All of canada. KK + Unknown + company

And that's just getting started. This is gonna be stacked

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
omg yay. We gotta hang :D

btw Sung and I already bought tickets. Arriving Friday night, leaving Monday night.

So put us on your list Tr3mor.

Cause we're clearly as popular and important as the people you listed.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
My chances of winning keep getting slimmer >_<

PP all your biggest fanboys are in MI. I don't know if that entices you, but the crowd will be behind you. Mango and Hbox have had their time.

Besides, I gotta MM that marth with my sheik.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
My chances of winning keep getting slimmer >_<

PP all your biggest fanboys are in MI. I don't know if that entices you, but the crowd will be behind you. Mango and Hbox have had their time.

Besides, I gotta MM that marth with my sheik.
Well I DO like my fans.....=p

but yeah I will go if I can get some NC guys to come with me+timing with school stuff works out. So far it looks like requirement 1 of those 2 has been met. =)

edit: love playing marth vs sheik! If I come we can definitely money match.

double edit: rules are rules, I'll play/come regardless

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
M2K will be allowed to attend if he provides the following:

1. Confirmation receipt of his entire travel itinerary, to and from his destination.
2. Contract that legally binds him to paying double for any venue furniture that he vomits on.
3. Written promise that he will use personal hygiene products prior to arrival at the venue.

:laugh:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
First 25 registrants:

Logic_Jimmy
metroid1117
Minor Threat
Butch G
THuGz
Ron Diesel
Dees
TheCrimsonBlur
SUNG666
Spife
Moose
Wenbobular
Nintendude
Dre
Zinoto
BloodyJoker
Dempt
!Capt. Cleveland!
HIV+
PGH Carroll
Roller
Aceplayer
Strong Bad
Doomblaze
Apasher

Everyone else, Big House shirts will be sold at the venue if you still want one.

Venue fee increases by $5 on September 1st. Register now!!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Do it by tomorrow afternoon and I'll give you one. (some of those names I listed are staff members, who I'm supposed to give shirts to anyway =P)

This applies to anyone else too.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Oh I WAS part of the first 25
I thought that little number next to my name was the number that I registered on
Sick

metroid1117

Smash Master
I'm gonna try and round up a group of UChicago kids to go to this. Oct 7th is the first weekend after class starts though.
Doesn't that mean that you won't have any midterms or quizzes to worry about though? At least, that's how it works for NU...

Also, will there be PM doubles? It wasn't offered as an event during registration, but I think there would be enough people interested in it.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
We don't have the time, venue space, or volume of setups to run PM doubles. And PM singles is gonna have to be capped at 32 entrants for the same reason. Another incentive to register now and not later!

Top Bottom