• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Road to LTC]Play a Real Game 2: February 1st, Irving TX- Melee/PM- $100 Pot Bonus!

XxavierPKRS

Smash Cadet
NNID
Xxavier
Unfortunately, you can't escape it.
I agree that its meant to be broken, but I'd like some level of fairness in these situations.
But, since it probably won't be banned, I guess my team is gonna be running double-Zelda. Lol its kill-or-be-killed out here.

hazmanaz

Smash Cadet
will definitely be there. liking the changes to how this will be run.

prepare to feel the pain of my turbo marth/sheik

hazmanaz

Smash Cadet

hopefully i dont have to leave early like i did last time :/

NoxD

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0130-2891-1990

prepare to feel the pain of my turbo marth/sheik
Why would you go to a PM tournament just for Turbo? You should really practice your PM matchups with me before hand in that case.
I also never knew you went to PARG, much jell. Melee and PM are fairly different, in PM you have to actually have to learn more matchups.You should work on your Marth vs. Ness matchup with me in that case.

D

Deleted member

Why would you go to a PM tournament just for Turbo? You should really practice your PM matchups with me before hand in that case.
I also never knew you went to PARG, much jell. Melee and PM are fairly different, in PM you have to actually have to learn more matchups.You should work on your Marth vs. Ness matchup with me in that case.
In Project: M, you have to learn every character's gimmick.
Project: Gimmick*

hazmanaz

Smash Cadet
i dont play PM, i'm just entering turbo for fun

D

Deleted member

If I happen to make this, does anyone wanna team for Melee?

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
Yeah, high chance of coming to this, will bring full PM set up and at least one buddy. Anyone interested in getting together for some PM friendlies prior to this tournament in the Dallas area? I'm off the Tuesday and Wednesday before the tournament.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, high chance of coming to this, will bring full PM set up and at least one buddy. Anyone interested in getting together for some PM friendlies prior to this tournament in the Dallas area? I'm off the Tuesday and Wednesday before the tournament.
Sounds good to me. I'd like to get together, but I really don't think I could. I don't own a car and it depends on how far you live from Lewisville.

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
Sounds good to me. I'd like to get together, but I really don't think I could. I don't own a car and it depends on how far you live from Lewisville.
I'm in Allen, and it looks like lewisville's about a 20 minute drive. Maybe, I'll see what's up closer to that week.

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
I think I might be able to make it to this one. I'm coming to be bad at smash and I'm bringing the salt packets with me.

D

Deleted member

I just read the TourneyLocator.com competing players list, and it says there's a player named "Mango".

Is someone trolling, or is the tasty fruit coming all the way out from Cali just to take our money?

D

Deleted member

I have a small suggestion to make the tournament run a little bit faster/help out people:
Nametags.

I'm going to be wearing a nametag with my smasher name (Aliami Armador) on it and I suggest you all do the same. It's a simple but effective way to help players find people and play matches with players you don't know the names of.

Nkguy01

Smash Apprentice
I would like dfw to take my money if SouthernGent is able to pick me up. (and if I can get the money).

NoxD

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0130-2891-1990
I have a small suggestion to make the tournament run a little bit faster/help out people:
Nametags.

I'm going to be wearing a nametag with my smasher name (Aliami Armador) on it and I suggest you all do the same. It's a simple but effective way to help players find people and play matches with players you don't know the names of.
Good idea, especially noobies like me not knowing almost all the people.

D

Deleted member

Nametags.

Already got it handled.

&Y_

Smash Cadet
Fairly large group from UTD coming to this.
Nametags.

We should really just do that at every tourney. It's a good way to learn people's names.

D

Deleted member

Someone go find a bunch of lanyards.
Oh! I love the lanyard idea.
We can get packs of them off Amazon as seen HERE and just give them to people as they pay their dues. It's also a good way for T.O.s to tell who has paid or not and maybe what events they are entering. (We can write that onto the little badge thing itself.)
We can get the little name badge plastic things HERE or HERE. I donno where we would get the paper stuff for them though.

D

Deleted member

I'm going to run over to Staples hopefully tomorrow and get a bunch of tags for you all. :dedede:
Hey Oracle, let's plan on lanyards for the actual Low Tier City 2, hm?

Opelousai

Smash Rookie
NNID
Opelousai
Me and some other H Town homies are looking to show up for the tourney, if we can get off work on Saturday we gonna show up! :D

D

Deleted member

Aliami, in advance, just mark my name tag "Slim Shady."

D

Deleted member

We went to like 3 or 4 am last time with just melee and pm
I'd enter brawl if it was there though LOL

Top Bottom