• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROB PR Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Hey holy, I knew a basic grammar rule regarding posing questions en français that you had no idea about ;) get wrecked

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
whos goin to VC? everyone should

il be there

itl be awesome and fun times

OS go

Stingers go

Holy go

Tin Man go

TheMike go

6Mizu go

NL go (all ROB)

I want to hear responses that include "ok Ill be here" that also have no johns in them

Zwarm

Smash Hero

il be there

OS go

Stingers go

Holy go

Tin Man go

TheMike go

6Mizu go

NL go (all ROB)

I want to hear responses that include "ok Ill be here" that also have no johns in them
VC as in Viridian City? Where/when is it? Link please?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
As much as I wish I could go to NJ for VC, I'm just a poor college student, and I would have no money for gas/train/plane/whatever. I need a job. =/ You guys should all just come to IL for tournaments, there's a big one this weekend that Ally, Chudat, Lain, possibly M2K and possibly ADHD are going to, among a bunch of other people.

Here's the link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252368 =D

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)

il be there

OS go

Stingers go

Holy go

Tin Man go

TheMike go

6Mizu go

NL go (all ROB)

I glad you want me to come...but I doubt that I'll be able to go.
Have some respect.....get rid of the 6. :chuckle:
No but seriously, call me Mizu.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
I glad you want me to come...but I doubt that I'll be able to go.
Have some respect.....get rid of the 6. :chuckle:
No but seriously, call me Mizu.
k <six6>Mizu

quote this post
TY.
I luv it when I'm called by Mizu instead of "6"Mizu.

Because I originally wanted Mizu as my username.....but I couldn't get it.

EDIT: WTF! I see that! lol
Plzz...call me by Mizu though.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Me, OS, and Mr.E are Ohio, and Mr. Eric is Kentucky.

Wow, is it a bit sad that I forgot about you guys? Technically I've never "met" any of you, so I was still right in saying that those were the only 3 ROB mains I know. =D
you watched me plai rob night before hot dickings.

just don main him lol
That is true, but I thought we were talking about MW ROB mains? Get your IC's out of here Mr. The Future. XD

Tin Man

Smash Hero
@Chibo: Very glad u want me there...

Ride Johns: My only reliable & cheap way of getting there is with this 1 other guy who has a car and wanted to go. he aint going so :(.

$ Johns: nuff said :p

Parents Johns: Even though I'm 18, my parents are black so I wont be allowed to go, and my mom keeps my passport so I wont be able travel OoC without it :(

Soul Calibur 4 Johns: thee is a tourney on the same day as VC7, and its in toronto, so I'll be reaching that instead

<3 u though if its worth anything

TY.
I luv it when I'm called by Mizu instead of "6"Mizu.

Because I originally wanted Mizu as my username.....but I couldn't get it.

EDIT: WTF! I see that! lol
Plzz...call me by Mizu though.
legit reason Mizu, but why #6? why not 7, 11, 99, 592, etc?

Oh yeah, JJ doesn't want to run any of his threads anymore. Chibo or Stongers, would you be interested in heading this up?
Why do ppl call him stongers, was that a typo that ppl thought was funny and picked up on it?

T0MMY

Smash Master
t0mmy and some Rob I forget who (Was a random to me, i didnt know who he was. think he was oregon) took felix and nerd to last game at tourneyplay 3 doubles as double rob.. t0mmy is actually pretty solid when he tries. getting him to try is the problem.
It was Rami, he's a newish Oregon player who doesn't play much outside of Corvallis (a place that has about 3 or 4 Smashers, which is twice as many Smashers where I live).

I like teaming with new players because 2v1 is fun so I don't sandbag much.
I try to take out the remaining 4 stock by myself after my teammate has shared my stock, and I make it a game to see if I stay in longer than him even if I'm at 130% or higher; I say "Take it! Take it!" and he's like.... what? why? lol.

At TourneyPlay 4, I teamed with my friend Jim who's a newish Oregon player who moved to Crescent City... (a place that has HALF as many Smashers as my area... just himself) and we took top 10, I think we took Sean & Jem down to their last stocks. Soooo many slashing swords coming at me with two Meta Knights x_X;

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol, someone called me stongers on a different website in like 2006...and it just follows me everywhere somehow

T0MMY

Smash Master
Forgot to mention why I haven't been playing seriously in tournaments much lately:
Because I'm done trying to fight my body over lack of sleep... FYI: when it gets dark my body goes into sleep mode; in winter months it gets dark around 6p or earlier so I tend to hibernate for a few months. Last year I was traveling 20+ hours or more, sleeping on a bus and playing in a tournament the morning I got in and playing terribly... when I nearly had to sleep on the streets of San Diego I decided I should probably cut back on traveling and stuff. So, winter months were the perfect time to cut back on playing & traveling which gives my wrists some time to heal.
I still attend tournaments, but the following has been the case:
1) Do not enter events
2) I only enter doubles if a new player wants to team with me so I can encourage them to keep playing/practicing by helping them place high in the rankings so.
3) I enter doubles with Jamnt0ast, because he's the only R.O.B. player who seems to know how to use strategy in teams.
4) Sandbag like crazy (playing Random selected characters, etc.)
5) Forfeit my matches if someone enters me in a tournament to try to get me to play.

Since you guys don't ever check AiB, I'll let everyone know I will never quit playing Smash, ever. I'm now the WORST player in my state (self proclaimed). And I will be playing seriously again soon, hope I'm not too rusty (needs oil).
Now go read my guide/posts on AiB because all you noobs are soooooo far behind the meta game, the west coast R.O.B.s are the best lololololol.
Seriously though, love all the R.O.B. rep from everyone here (but don't hold your breath for my next Smashboards post).

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Jamn, team with me.
Double Kirby. >_>
(Kirby's the new ROB, beeeeeeeep!)

T0MMY

Smash Master
fixed

t0mmy > 10kanackers
re-fix'd.

Even with my johnz I'm still beautiful and sexy and have millions of dollars and the best R.O.B. in the entire universe and Sonic isn't actually in the game. I sit in heaven with R.O.B.-kami laffing @ u <3 <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom