• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROB PR Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
1 Chibo
2 Holynightmare
3 Stingers
4 TOMMY
5 Ninjalink
6 TheMIKE
7 Silhouette
8 Tin Man
9 Mr. Eric
10 Fishy

Honorable Mentions: (In no particular order)
Bees
DullRazor
Jamntoast
Mr.E

**Mizu (me)
Glassjoe
Nacker
Zombieswarm

"**Mizu"- Am I qualified enough to be an "Honorable Mention"?

Guys I want your opinions...am I worthy of the Honorable Mentions list?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i stand by what i said earlier, any rob could take lain suckaaaaaaaaaa. who beat az? wait was it me? literally right after the mm he beat you in wasn't it? oh snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap bitter rivalry brewing here...(and who 2-0'd will at pound4? definitely wasn't you, mr. 2-1. what kind of ***** loses on counterpicks, LMAO i 2 stocked him on his gawd **** u suck
**** lol, fun rivalry. though i didnt lose on his CP, i lost on the neutral that set then won the 2nd two. and he knows how i play a bit better, were from the same area, we've played each other a lot more than that. you didnt take Iain. you got az il give ya that but trick you cant beat seibrik with rob whoaaaaaa snap i got more dawg bring it ya hear?

another big tourney for me this weekend @_@
idk why but im nervous lol

wish me luck

TheMike

Smash Lord
Here's my top 10:

1 ChiboSempai
2 HolyNightmare
3 Stringers
4 Mister Eric
5 Silhouette
6 TeeVee
7 T0MMY
8 TheMike
9 Fishy
10 Tin Man

And good luck, Chibo! Btw, what's the tournament? I would like to watch livestream. :D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
KTAR2, there should be a livestream. the thread is in atl north. if there isnt a stream, when i get there il make a stream lol

Could you please?
and make it so it mentions everyone for both PR and Honorable Mentions. :)
do you have a full list handy?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
**** lol, fun rivalry. though i didnt lose on his CP, i lost on the neutral that set then won the 2nd two. and he knows how i play a bit better, were from the same area, we've played each other a lot more than that. you didnt take Iain. you got az il give ya that but trick you cant beat seibrik with rob whoaaaaaa snap i got more dawg bring it ya hear?

another big tourney for me this weekend @_@
idk why but im nervous lol

wish me luck
***** of course i didnt take lain ive never played him. well i played him in some friendlies at pound4. where i used a lot of mk because he wanted to keep mk dittoing me for whatever reason...oh ya i kept winning too, move me up on those rob rankings cuz im better then you chibo. dont question it just accept it

***** i was THIS close to beatin seibrik with ROB, god **** like u could do any better, and i dont want to hear about any old *** friendlies u two had together cuz that **** hasn't mattered in years. ya digg

who outplaced chibo at pound4? oh ya me xd ***** didnt even make it into brackets, sure i got last but i had to play atomsk and candy, thats some stacked **** man, why couldn't i get mikey lenitia or some **** -,-

unbiased view: me > chibo
biased view: me >>>>>>>>>>>> chibo

pretty obvious here...

good luck at ur tourney

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
***** of course i didnt take lain ive never played him. well i played him in some friendlies at pound4. where i used a lot of mk because he wanted to keep mk dittoing me for whatever reason...oh ya i kept winning too, move me up on those rob rankings cuz im better then you chibo. dont question it just accept it

***** i was THIS close to beatin seibrik with ROB, god **** like u could do any better, and i dont want to hear about any old *** friendlies u two had together cuz that **** hasn't mattered in years. ya digg

who outplaced chibo at pound4? oh ya me xd ***** didnt even make it into brackets, sure i got last but i had to play atomsk and candy, thats some stacked **** man, why couldn't i get mikey lenitia or some **** -,-

unbiased view: me > chibo
biased view: me >>>>>>>>>>>> chibo

pretty obvious here...

good luck at ur tourney

awwwwwww **iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. man trick i beat seibrik in a MM where you at im not talkin no friendly bull ****. i also took down pyronic star @ pound 4 in tourney where u at? not maiz fault some bs happened and i got 3rd seed in r1 poolz even though i beat the first seed what up with that **** yall man.

round 2 pool got mad stacked man with tough matchups and ****** ****, not whack *** meta knights cause im amazing at that matchup unlike other people. ****. man co18 and coney and hyro, tough stuff man it was ridicu****enlous. i dnt wanna hear u ***** talkin coney either, that ***** beat co18 get@him but more importantly get@me ya here. and where you at on me with dekar dog man woooooooow u got nothin on anything man.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
its very winnable for ganondorf, def not his worst matchup

maybe.... 65 35 kind of area? i think thats what vex and i were talking about

Zwarm

Smash Hero
The Ganon boards were considering making the matchup 100-0 ROB, but I play DLA all the time, and our games are usually really close. His Ganon is just ridiculous. I'd say it's only 65-35 ROB, because Flame Choke can be a problem for ROB's easily readable roll. =/

Also, thanks TheMike. =D

Zwarm

Smash Hero
0. Ocean (lol)
1. ChiboSempai
2. HolyNightmare
3. Stingers
4. Silhouette
5. Mister Eric
6. TheMike
7. TeeVee
8. Fishy
9. Tin Man
10. ZombieSwarm

HM: (no particular order)
Bees
Mizu
Dullrazor
GWJumpman
Updated, since t0mmy doesn't want to be on here.

Sorry for the double post. D:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i dont get why chibo gets love >.> the fact i directly outplaced chibo at a tourney we were both at seems to just...not matter

screw you chibo...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: i'm going to **** you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom