• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robocop/Aussie Smash Documentary (Photos Uploaded :3)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ayndRWMf94Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ayndRWMf94Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

So I plan on filming a lot of stuff, hopefully with much less shakyness (I have a little tripod to help me with that).

The two things I want to do with this are:

1) Capture the "Robocop Experience" as Cao puts it. So I'll be taking footage of all the friday stuff (dodge ball, dinner, drinks).

2) Document the quirks and the things that make aussie smash tick.

So if you guys have suggestions, or just have something you'd like to say about Australian Smash, come talk to me :p

Calibur is gonna have a handy cam too, so we'll work together to make this happen.

S.D

Smash Master
I'll help in whatever capacity I can. I can give you game footage at thr tournament that I record, plsu any stuff I record on my ****ty dig camera and photos etc. I can also be your host.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'll help in whatever capacity I can. I can give you game footage at thr tournament that I record, plsu any stuff I record on my ****ty dig camera and photos etc. I can also be your host.
Sweet as. I've actually got decent internet at home now so I have the capacity to upload stuff in decent quality too.

Over the summer Holidays I intend to upload videos from Tempest and even SQUAT V.

Oh, and I want LOTS OF PHOTOS PLZ. HIGH QUALITY, NO BLURRY ****.

Gonna see if my brother will let me borrow his camera. It's like, almost half as good as Dave's camera. Although if people are going to be taking lots of photos anyway, I may just leave it at home.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Will be rocking up on Friday and popping in and out on Saturday/Sunday with my Nikon D90 that both takes awesome photos and HD videos. n___n

I can take up to 500 photos a day with my SD memory card if I don't take video. Feed me SD cards and my trigger happy finger will love thee.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Anything's gonna be better than Hyper's report on last years. SF whores. :/

Can't wait to see it Vyse!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I have both a D90 and a D40 to boot.

Smash just got paparazzo.

Also, I very glad there a video about Robocop happening. I love Smash vid production more than anything but I don't have the means to produce them anymore. So, wub. <3

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I have a suggestion_ Don't let whoever did the handycam on that video ever do camera work again and WTF is that music_ Rap big NO-NO_ Don't let Hater tell you otherwise_

Haha Marteh staring straight at the camera_ Such a poser_

Anyways i was interested in doing something like this but unfortunately uni kept me stuck back at home_ Maybe next year i'll bring my film gear along_ Good luck with this_ Looking forward to seeing how things turn out_

Vermy

Smash Champion
Also pics of myself an Seig showing our wubs. I may be making an awkward face. =s

tibs7

Smash Champion
Yah i'll go summer smash whenever that is, need to make up for not going anywhere with you boys on sat =\.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
It's optional for taxi drivers who want the security screen. Most of them choose not to have it.

Top Bottom