• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robocop Poll: Who will place as the best Australian? (Brawl)

Who will place as the best Australian?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nova

Banned via Warnings
FFV is great.
GBA is nice, Rapid Fire is crazy broken, though.

GET BETTING. <3
I watched a video from Rocky earlier.
Man dat Toon Link.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
can I sub in my champion (scabe) against corpse?

also your security guard joke was quite intellectual and well thought out, what wit.
you would, in future however, be far more humourous if you replaced security guard with smash player, or person residing in western australia.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Pwn I may take the offer.

I could use some extra dough.

pwnsweet

Smash Cadet
Pwn I may take the offer.

I could use some extra dough.
Let me know if you decide to go ahead and we'll have a bet. In fact, I'll take bets from anyone on 2 to 1 odds that Corpse beats any Aussie player under Robo Tournament rules and I'll cover up to $100 for each bet!

pwnsweet

Smash Cadet
Although this thread is mostly not serious, I'm actually really serious about this betting thing. To make it fair I wanna stipulate that to participate in the bet each person will be required to give their bet to an unbiased intermediary (such as CAO) before the match.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
also your security guard joke was quite intellectual and well thought out, what wit.
you would, in future however, be far more humourous if you replaced security guard with smash player, or person residing in western australia.
Fragment (consider revising)

MTGod

Smash Champion
@Marty: how dare you quote wall!!! If you start using triple punctuations I'mma kick you square in the nyuuuhts

^ Back up is probably what he wants.
Laughed, then realised I'm in the same room :O I will now sleep with a dagger...

Okay
Ill get in on some of that
50 dollars says samuel cant beat himself
I wonder who'll get to that one first??? lol

tibs7

Smash Champion
No worries pwn, probs will seal the deal if I can beat Ted at dgs.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
brawl will be watchable if you bet on the match
holy **** imagine betting on MELEE matches 111111

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah its cool zero, because grammer legitamacy is second to having a **** legitamacy, so I can say anything I want and it'll still be considered the better arguement.

poor poor cistern australia.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Corpse's votes are all Perth (with the exception of one non-Aus TL main), whereas Ted has votes from all over the east coast, not just NSW.

EDIT: C-c-c-combo breaker

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Why aren't the 2 most important people on this list_ Splice and Scabe_ Who am i going to vote for now this is atrocious_!!

I'm sorry i won't be at Robocop to crack jokes with you guys irl_ I'll be shouting 'Get ***** Ted' at my monitor if we get live feeds_ Just for you Ted, just for you_

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
my vote is actually worth 1000 votes because jon already gave me the results for rc.
except when I vote ted, I actually mean scabe.

tedeth

Smash Master
Why aren't the 2 most important people on this list_ Splice and Scabe_ Who am i going to vote for now this is atrocious_!!

I'm sorry i won't be at Robocop to crack jokes with you guys irl_ I'll be shouting 'Get ***** Ted' at my monitor if we get live feeds_ Just for you Ted, just for you_
You mean you'll be wishing **** on me as revenge for beating Corpse?

That's not very nice.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
I agree with this. However the chances of him are quite a bit lower than last year.

People have played against him and know what he's capable of.

And the east have just as good players, namely Ted, Tibs, Attila and Shaya. They're the players I hear, and see more of that I think will do well against, if not win against Sam.

But let's see how **** rolls

tedeth

Smash Master
I am really looking forward to playing Sam.

As far as I'm concerned, we've never actualy "played". Even though we had friendlies, he was using dumb characters against my Wario, who I barely even played back then. Even then I don't think either of us were playing too seriously.

Hopefully we can both be playing well and put on a good show, no matter the outcome.

tibs7

Smash Champion
No matter the outcome? Ted you better win son. 100 on the line.

Top Bottom