• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robocop Registration - BRAWL & MELEE POOLS POSTED

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Also love my pools. Best in VIC for both games. I'll be looking forward to placing 2nd in each of my pools ^_^
Dekar to beat Corpse in Brawl lol.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Um so Cao I can't make sunday, as thats opening day for baseball so I definitely won't be there for melee. So if you could take me out of melee pools and maybe even up one of the 5 ppl ones that be awesome.
Cheers dude.

Um so like I have to play leisha. Oh god I can already feel a dair spike on me.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I think I did put down melee. Atleast I wanted to if I didn't, haha.

Am I still able to play in melee?
Yes

Um so Cao I can't make sunday, as thats opening day for baseball so I definitely won't be there for melee. So if you could take me out of melee pools and maybe even up one of the 5 ppl ones that be awesome.
Cheers dude.

Um so like I have to play leisha. Oh god I can already feel a dair spike on me.
Sure. Glad you're in Brawl Singles now?

Name/Alias: Ledge
State: VIC
Games entering: Brawl/Melee
Email: gazzas_rockin@hotmail.com

****, sorry about late registration. Wasn't sure if i was going to make it earlier cos my Bday is on thursday and i was thinking of going to Darwin.
No problem

cao, what did you seed me as, if at all?
I seeded you, that's all you need to know.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
There have been several changes to the Brawl and Melee pools, which have taken into account people's absences and attendances. I'll probably post this on the day of the tournament, since they are subject to additional changes, but the pools posted are a good indication of who is where.

(I'm TO-exhausted and RC hasn't even started yet)

Sirias

Smash Champion
Poor Davie-wavie. :C <3

Don't worry, Surgi, I'm not as good as I used to be and I don't exactly destroy people like M2K does.
I wouldn't be surprised if I don't make it out of pools because of my CBFness. XD
That'd be arsum. C:

Edit:

Should probably just check back on Friday to see pools, although as Cao just said he'll probably post it on the day or the day beforehand (Friday(?)) for the new pools.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Cao how can we see these pool changes before Saturday? Only Jamage was in my pool and I would like to know who replaces him.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I have made those changes already, but even if I released the pools again now, it wouldn't be set until Saturday, when I have throw in a dozen or so extra people who aren't listed for seeding purposes.

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
He actually does have a massive ego. Probably bigger than sykes. (inorite!?)
it's just not a public one. He must be liked and loved by everyone to feel good so on the boards he's all modest and Shiz. But get him to watch you play and he'll bag the **** out of you.

Sirias

Smash Champion
If I get top 5 I'll be happy. C:
Hopefully by Saturday... No wait, now it's SUNDAY, I'll be better.
Yayaya~

It's not my fault you're all bad. <3
Besides, me pointing out the things you do should make you improve on those things, but instead you just go wah wah wah.

W/e, I just want to beat M2K and Zac and that's all.
And Dekar, I s'pose.
Wouldn't mind losing to CAO or SD. C:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
m2k didn't even give the controller more than 30 seconds before he said it was worthless...

it went from not even responding at all (as in plugged in, it didn't acknowledge its existence) to PLAYABLE.

I'm assuming it's Majin Buu after Ultimate Sacrificing people.

Surgi

Smash Journeyman
Shadow Temple, trying to find the mirror shield
Lol, no one dies except from spirit bomb. Except Cell but he sucks. There's practically a novel worth of enemies where they fight for ages, get their ***** handed to them on silver platters..... then in the end just spirit bomb the mofo

Anyways I suppose Kas will bag me and call me a noob in pools while he annihilates me o.o kas please go bowser or something?

Edit: what placing do you get if you make it into bracket and then lose twice?

Top Bottom