• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rob's House 4 - 6/23/12 - Ann Arbor, MI

Big_R

Smash Champion
dude there are no tournies... idc how many ppl this place can hold im bout to get some cbus cats together and make this thing a nice big fun blastypoo!! cuz i needa fix and everything is so far away date wise

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Venue can hold 20 easily, but 30 would be excessive. It'd be great if Cbus could attend. New goal of 8 setups.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
It's my first time hosting a tourney. You can count on me being prepared with space, setups, and pool sheets, but I can't make any guarantees on timeliness. Especially with seeding in bracket and such. Someone help me TO this thing, please? Reward is we get to play out crews.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yeah Dan, this is like the exact halfway point between downtown Ann Arbor and Plymouth. No at home / at school johns!

KYAG

Smash Rookie
Me and two or three other people from Northern Indiana will probably be coming to this.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i might come now, and if i do this **** will run smooth and enjoyably because i get **** done so no TO worries

Big_R

Smash Champion
haha dude im tryin to go me n bigd gonna do work. juke should come tooo......

the knife belongs to me btw and it can make an appearance or amybe i could just bring the guns

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
my brother ordered a lighter/switchblade from japan for $2

maybe i can borrow it

alcoady

Smash Ace
ok, i got bad news.

i con't go to this if it's on the 22nd.
i'm goin to an imogen heap concert w/ my sister in detroit

if you could push it back a weekend that would be cool
but don't worry if you can't.

Top Bottom