• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Me Amadeus III: The Reckoning (Project M) - January 25th, 2014 - Waterford, MI

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Welp. I just woke up to this chat in my thread.

Cody... please tell me you're at least going to my tourney, since you're blowing up the thread.

Also the whole Cody's sig mishap. It doesn't show an Ike because that pic is actually bigger and the Ike is lying down sleeping like a lil baby.

Ryuga

Banned via Warnings
Cold ass Michigan under a ****ing pine tree
Welp. I just woke up to this chat in my thread.

Cody... please tell me you're at least going to my tourney, since you're blowing up the thread.

Also the whole Cody's sig mishap. It doesn't show an Ike because that pic is actually bigger and the Ike is lying down sleeping like a lil baby.
The date is looking pretty good for me. And I've been to waterford alot BECAUSE WATERPARKS R FUN

Dopey

Smash Lord
There's no cap on this right? Im bringin my lansin crew 4-5 of us with at least 2 wii's not sure if we fittin tvs or not...

hojoko

Smash Rookie
This is like 30 mins away from me so I will try to go but I will probably get destroyed bcuz this is my first tournament that isn't a library one...

hojoko

Smash Rookie
Sorry if this is a dumb question but do I have to be there at 11am if I only plan on doing PM singles?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
not at all. Just be sure to be there at 12:30 and 3:30 for PM doubles and singles respectively, whichever one you were thinking of entering

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Ok wow. I get home from work to see apparently Hot_ArmS is running my thread. lol

There is in fact a cap. I wasn't sure it was going to take off this much when I made it, but I do have a fairly small apartment.
I find it a bit odd that a lot of people have just said they're coming that don't know me or where I live. I wonder how they planed on getting there since the address is not in the thread. lol

There's no cap on this right? Im bringin my lansin crew 4-5 of us with at least 2 wii's not sure if we fittin tvs or not...

I need to know who's all coming with you Dope. All I know is Luigi master tae atm.

And that's all I can accept. Sorry to hojoko. There will be more soon.

THIS TOURNAMENT IS NOW CAPPED.

Still need a few setups. I'm gonna have a few for friendlies in my studio if I can get like 3 more that I know of.

Top Bottom