• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors :: Edmonton, AB :: August 14, 2010

T-block

B2B TST
no way man. how could you forget the glorious day i discovered rainbow cruise?

or has the embarrassment caused you to repress the memory?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
meta knight da bess
meta knight da bess
meta knight da bess
meta knight da bess

jamie he be mad
he down smashin like mad
dat **** make brandon mad
sandbag tippers make jamie mad

but meta knight da bess~ ♪

Hansel34

Smash Cadet
LMAO.

I was saying that song while spamming nado and up b for the whole match while playing james xDXD

Alphicans

Smash Hero
i loved rainbow cruise as snake...

till kyle timed me out.

:009:
I am glad to see you're not scared of RC as snake, but don't be going around saying it's not bad for snake. It's bad, just not his worst stage, and against characters like GaW, wario and MK, he's probably gonna get **** on hard core.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
fun matches with everyone I played.

the twins are nice people and have good taste in shoes.

the joke about the twins switching shirts was hilarious.

i wish i beat jamie in that first match. =[ That would have been pretty funny.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
fun matches with everyone I played.

the twins are nice people and have good taste in shoes.

the joke about the twins switching shirts was hilarious.

i wish i beat jamie in that first match. =[ That would have been pretty funny.
vic what joke are u talking about? and u have nice shoes

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
people were saying that fiji usually placed better than arsenal, and it was a surprise seeing arsenal in grand finals

I forget who it was, I think either brandon or keith, said that the two of you may have just switched shirts.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
LOL Nice one, Vic.

Fiji is the one usually placing higher than Arsenal. But as of late Arsenal has been beasting it up, and he beat Jack in Morrinville. And Fiji was the one in Grand Finals this time against Luke.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Well that's because his bro plays Snake. So more chances to fight it and experience it, I suppose.

Jamie, I think I'm gonna make it a habit of mine to come to your guys' place more so we can play Melee and Brawl. I need someone who knows how to play Snake to fight against to keep me fresh. Hahah. I'd try to bring Darren along too.

I gotta go and play more with everyone anyway. If I wanna place high at Pound V I can't be lazy about it.

lilseph

Smash Ace
I'll come if you want an MK in your house :3

But seriously though i suck so much at that MU for how often i COULD run into a snake in brackets. Theres Jamie, Dan, Jack off the top of my head. So i need more experience in the snake vs MK MU.

T-block

B2B TST
I'm there too. I also gotta get practising.

My basement should be free more often as well... should be a lot easier to have people over when there's fewer than 8.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
My car is working again. Had to pay $600 to get it fixed >__>

So, I can, you know, drive to random houses to brawl and stuff.
Anyone down to play either this Thursday or Friday?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
yeahhhhhhhhhhh

:005:
Oh I meant Fort sask haha
Durr.

Actually I'm semi planning a trip to BC within the next year, probably within the next few months???
Depends on if I want to drive there in the winter :o

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I'd say he'd be going there to actually do something other than smash, but what's there to do in the winter? You ski/snowboard Darren?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'd say he'd be going there to actually do something other than smash, but what's there to do in the winter? You ski/snowboard Darren?
Hmm...good point, guess I'll go down this coming summer.
I wanna go check out those kick *** forests on Vic Island, and check out Vancouver and Victoria city. I want to move to bc and I gotta check it out first before I do lol

And no I hate winter sports. Too cold haha

EDIT: Also, Will aka Cherry64 is moving there soon here and I'd probs visit him too.
ALSO, if I'm there in BC for more than I week then maybe I'll plan my trip during a tourney??

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hmm...good point, guess I'll go down this coming summer.
I wanna go check out those kick *** forests on Vic Island, and check out Vancouver and Victoria city. I want to move to bc and I gotta check it out first before I do lol

And no I hate winter sports. Too cold haha

EDIT: Also, Will aka Cherry64 is moving there soon here and I'd probs visit him too.
ALSO, if I'm there in BC for more than I week then maybe I'll plan my trip during a tourney??
The winter time isn't bad either, actually. BC's weather is nice, at least, in my opinion. Last time I went, the weather wasn't frigid cold, but the snow was just GORGEOUS. You could walk around without a coat on with snow falling around you and not get a cold or chill.

That being said, when you go, I'll totally come with you. It'd be easier to help split gas too.

[EDIT]

We'll even team if we go to a tourney too! But I'm totally down for sight-seeing and hiking and stuff.

lilseph

Smash Ace
I don't like BC weather. It rains to much. I go down there every year to go see my grandpa so i've been rained on a lot there xD

The forests on vic island are amazing. Defentialy head out to see that.

lilseph

Smash Ace
BTW i don't know if anyone has noticed but there are BC forest fires and the wind is blowing the smoke all the way over the edmonton LOL

currently edmonton in covered in smoke.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
LMAO @ AB getting covered in smoke from BC. <3

BC is awesome, and I love the whether. It would be really cool to see some of you guys come to a tourney if you have the time. =D

:005:

T-block

B2B TST
I wanna make a demotivational poster.

<div align="center"><font size=5>JAKE</font>
He loves the whether.</div>

I wanna hit BC this year, Jake. If I don't land a job in BC in January, I plan on flying down for a weekend during winter term anyways.

Top Bottom