• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors :: Edmonton, AB :: Jan. 30, 2010

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
haha thanks brandon

but what was with the 3 stocked comment? it didn't really seem lighthearted, i hope you weren't sandbagging in our match.
What? No! Of course not! If you checked back on the YouTube video of our last time we faced, I told the guy that doubted you about what happened.

I don't sandbag in tournament matches (and I like to think I try when I'm at least warmed up, in friendlies). You got the very best out of me. The remark though, stands true though.

If I want to become even better, I have to work harder to dominate the scene. If that means taking you out along the way, and anyone else, I'll have to. It's gonna be a lot of fun. You keep working hard on taking US out too. That's what competition is all about. Next time there's a tournament, you're the one that I want to face the most. :D

You got way better. I mean, WAY better. Like I wanted. Now it's my turn to kick things up again. ^^ That's what you should be focusing on too! Don't let them take your stocks, 3 stock people, beast through people, just kick some serious ***.

I wasn't sandbagging when I faced you in December, and I wasn't now. You earned everything at this tournament.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
'tru nuff. Guess you were sandbagging in pools, eh?

Shoutouts:
Fiji+Frio: You guys both whupped my ***, hardcore. I intend to get better, so look forward to an actually interesting match next time.
Jamie: BEEEEEEAAAAAST~!
Brandon: Awesome TvC matches, awesome Brawl matches, and you played awesome in the most hyped match against Lime. You really threw me off at first when I met you before, because you look, sound, and almost act exactly like someone else I know. But you're awesome, and he has dreads now, so I won't mix you up.
Non-White-Mike: I played you a bit in teams, but otherwise, wtf, mate?
White-Mike: Whatever happened to your yearbook title from high school? What is this weak "white-mike" crap?
Sean: Awesome team. Next time, I'll be better at this game, and then it'll be much more interesting, even if we aren't on a team together again.
Sol+Dragonz: The team matches I played against you were TIGHT. I look forward to seeing you guys again.
Jordan: I had a lot of fun playing you, dude. Hope to see you at the next one.
Colin: Hype RPS Power Ranking~
Kyle+Yoshara: I played a ton of matches in friendlies against you guys, and had a blast. See you at the next one!

Limeee

Smash Champion
What? No! Of course not! If you checked back on the YouTube video of our last time we faced, I told the guy that doubted you about what happened.

I don't sandbag in tournament matches (and I like to think I try when I'm at least warmed up, in friendlies). You got the very best out of me. The remark though, stands true though.

If I want to become even better, I have to work harder to dominate the scene. If that means taking you out along the way, and anyone else, I'll have to. It's gonna be a lot of fun. You keep working hard on taking US out too. That's what competition is all about. Next time there's a tournament, you're the one that I want to face the most. :D

You got way better. I mean, WAY better. Like I wanted. Now it's my turn to kick things up again. ^^ That's what you should be focusing on too! Don't let them take your stocks, 3 stock people, beast through people, just kick some serious ***.

I wasn't sandbagging when I faced you in December, and I wasn't now. You earned everything at this tournament.
haha yeah i know bud, just the 3 stock message came off as trash talk

no worrys though

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
haha yeah i know bud, just the 3 stock message came off as trash talk

no worrys though
If I wanted to trash talk, and you KNOW me, I'm a nice guy, I would have said far more, give myself excuses as to why I lost, link to that video or something, and whatever else.

The 3 stock thing? Isn't that what we ALL try to do? We don't fight to want to make it close. We want to fight at our best to put ourselves above everyone else as best as possible. For me, all in the name of fun. In the end, the stocks don't matter and it's the victory that holds up, man.

That was just how badly I wanted to win against you. I would never trash talk you. XD

[EDIT] As for Pools, Keith? I may not have been at my best during them, but I certainly wasn't sandbagging. The pools effect where I go and who I have to face in tourney, so I can't afford to not try!

Limeee

Smash Champion
If I wanted to trash talk, and you KNOW me, I'm a nice guy, I would have said far more, give myself excuses as to why I lost, link to that video or something, and whatever else.

The 3 stock thing? Isn't that what we ALL try to do? We don't fight to want to make it close. We want to fight at our best to put ourselves above everyone else as best as possible. For me, all in the name of fun. In the end, the stocks don't matter and it's the victory that holds up, man.

That was just how badly I wanted to win against you. I would never trash talk you. XD

[EDIT] As for Pools, Keith? I may not have been at my best during them, but I certainly wasn't sandbagging. The pools effect where I go and who I have to face in tourney, so I can't afford to not try!
yeah i know man, its all good, thats just what i thought before

brningpyre

Smash Lord
@Brandon: No dude, I was talking about Jamie. He didn't do nearly as well in pools, as he did in the bracket.

Besides, you don't seem like someone who ever sandbags, anyway.

Limeee

Smash Champion
SHOUTOUTS!!!!

1: Honey Mustard (Dan) ($175.00) - i'm loving the name
2: Irish Mayonnaise (Jack) ($50.00) - it seems like your snake is better than your marth. probably cuz snake is uber homo but still, fun matches ^.^
3: Frio (Mark) ($25.00) - olimar is pretty gay, nuff said
7: Alphicans (Luke) - sorry luke, blame mark
7: Kuraudo (Brandon) - fun matches, and thanks for testing on luigis even though i would rather you show how gay it is in a friendly, but as always. Play to win.
9: Kyle (Kyle) - complete opposite of me, beast in pools, ***** in brackets
9: T-block (Mike) - good call on getting mcnuggets :D
9: Colin (Colin) - LOL STAGE KNOWLEDGE
9: Jordan (Jordan) - your a cool guy, come more often
13: Dragonz (David) - our MM shall continue, later!!!!!
17: Chaos (Mike H) - good teams bra, hope you do better in singles next time :D
17: Zero (Adam) - sucks that your quitting, but i'll see you at alberta beatdown
17: Pyre (Keith) - thanks for carrying the tv
17: Gerbality (Ryan) - come more often!!!!
17: Shiro (Shiro) - good TvC tournament, i loved it
25: Apple (Chris) - same as ryan

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
****ed up results lol

Good **** to Jamie and Kyle O__o

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Anybody remember what the brackets for TvC were? Besides Shiro and Brandon ****** all of us?
IIRC

1st shiro
2nd brandon
3rd you
4th yosh
5th lime

I can't remember after that sorry

Biggest shouts to The Pink shirt formally known as Lime. For being the ultimate underdog!

Dan and jack for the sup dips! "dips sup sup sup sup"
And Brandon's car. for dying =(

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Darren rises from the dead to see the ****ed up results. You gonna ever come to another tourny?
lol

I told Mike that I may show up to one because I'm cool like that, but I probably wouldn't play.
I just don't want to play brawl.

I have my license now so showing up wouldn't be an issue anymore, unless I have plans on a tourney day.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I already read what you said before you deleted it.

Don't worry, it's not a self honor thing or whatever that is. I just got bored.
Who knows, maybe I'll magically start playing again. But that's an incredibly huge maybe.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
What I said made no sense, that's why I deleted it. OH. You'll start playing again. The whole time you've been part of this site, that's all I've seen you say >_>.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol k

I have been tempted to play at times. I'll admit that.

Top Bottom