• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I am kinda surprised that it took this long for people to notice the increase in avatar size.

As a reminder, I am hosting this Friday.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I'll be coming at least to analyze your arcade stick :V.

And maybe P4A if I decide to enter 30th's tournament.

Frio

Smash Champion
10​
Awarded: Yesterday at 5:40 PM​
The first rule of the Back Rooms...

...is that you don't talk about the Back Rooms. The second Rule of Back Rooms is that you display a ribbon announcing to the world that you're a member of a Back Room.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Guess what time it is. That is right, it is time for me to say that I am hosting this Friday.

Also, it would be much appreciated if the people who regularly come by (Keith, Ron, Jack, and Brandon) could tell me if they aren't able to, that way I can get a better idea of how many people to expect.

EDIT: You had to post while I was typing mine up. Also I am on Facebook and I already joined the group.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Guess what time it is. That is right, it is time for me to say that I am hosting this Friday.

Also, it would be much appreciated if the people who regularly come by (Keith, Ron, Jack, and Brandon) could tell me if they aren't able to, that way I can get a better idea of how many people to expect.

EDIT: You had to post while I was typing mine up. Also I am on Facebook and I already joined the group.
I'll join the group shortly on Facebook. Also this time I WILL be there. I'm still sick, but it's just a sore throat now. I've been getting my ass kicked by a persistent flu for two weeks straight.

Also, you guys probably already know about it since it was originally an April Fool's joke, but this needs to be the next side event when the next demo gets released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z92MxCndZa4

You know you want it.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I won't be able to make it to Stephan's. I'll see you all at the tourney on Saturday!

There will be both Brawl pools and a tourney. For P:M, we will have at least pools, and hopefully also a tourney for that.

For those of you not in the Facebook group, you should check it out!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/albertasmash/

There are a ton of announcements, planning, and disucssion going on there.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Fourth verse, finally slightly different from the first.

Like always I will be hosting this week, but from now on instead of being on every second Friday, it will be on every second Thursday.

EDIT: Also I should mention that I recently got a kitten, just in case anyone is allergic to cats.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Social Media murdered all the forums I made or loved D:.

Meh, oh well. You didn't go because we're still stuck in the Brawl era. Embrace the new era with no gamecube controll--

If anyone needs me, I'll be learning Melee.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Social Media murdered all the forums I made or loved D:.

Meh, oh well. You didn't go because we're still stuck in the Brawl era. Embrace the new era with no gamecube controll--

If anyone needs me, I'll be learning Melee.
So judging by your avatar, that means I'll have to come over and fight you in Guilty Gear as well. :D

Neo Zero

So judging by your avatar, that means I'll have to come over and fight you in Guilty Gear as well. :D
You need to come over period, its been way to long.

Oh ya, also Blazblue (but who cares, King of Anime is back, lets rock)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You need to come over period, its been way to long.

Oh ya, also Blazblue (but who cares, King of Anime is back, lets rock)
What's your schedule like Sunday, Monday and Tuesday (next week); I've got three days off in a row. We can go nuts and hang out. Either at your place or mine.

Neo Zero

Well I work an overnight shift now. 10-6 30 am Sun-Thurs. So kinda good? Lol

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Forums are just another form of social media. Honestly, I hate stuff getting stuck in 50-comments-long threads on FB, but more people are willing to post on it as opposed to Smashboards.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Hosting tomorrow, and because I know this is kinda late to say this I might as well be early in saying that I will be hosting on the 27th (unless people want me to host on the 20th).

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Well, tomorrow is the 27th which means that I am hosting tomorrow. I know I should have probably posted this reminder earlier in the week, but I have been pretty busy this week.

Top Bottom