• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
mwhahahaha! also stupid wario and his ability to get around desynched blizzard easier than most characters, grrrrrrr

edit: oh ye luke i heard u were thinking of giving up IC's? is that true?

T-block

B2B TST
Really? Was I walking with JapanFox?

I was in HUB today, but ye know...there's a lot of asians in that mall xP

EDIT: Luke was disheartened at almost losing to my PT

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I dont remember what Japan looks like, but I know your glasses and height, it was you, Im sure of it. Albeit, I was cleaning the stairs at the time, so by the time I exited out of them to say Hi, you were pretty far ahead =/

Frio

Smash Champion
Can we just quit this asian crap honestly >_> I've been nice but I'm going insane here , just sayin

Limeee

Smash Champion
I think the real question is, what is with Jaimie's sudden obbsession with SNSD?
JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE

they're cute <3

and victor

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Jamie! For becoming such a homo with this SNSD, you are sentenced to hell. Your hell is vsing my MK all day. Yum tornado :).

Yoshara

Smash Lord
As a simple question, is anyone hosting anything anytime soon, 'cause I want to show off some Brawl -, and play against some actual people for a change.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
But last time I checked, you only played it once.

P.S. I am mainly just asking if you have played the recently released beta.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
The concept was more like "make it really fun by making everyone god tier".

Edit: They also wanted to make each character even more unique by either expanding on a aspect of the character (ie; Link's projectiles) or adding something unique to that character (ie; Bowser's 10% SA).

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I think it was something along the lines of "change all projectiles effects to a pig or something equally weird". It was literally just a joke.

P.S. I don't think it was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom