• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frio

Smash Champion
I've been trying to be nice about them but they're detrimental to my health. I get head aches, my eyes get all ****ed up, and there's that lil seizure risk too. honestly just stop.

Limeee

Smash Champion
lol sorry dude, i never knew about this
<3
EDIT : OH ****IN NINJA WTF IS ****ING WRONG WITH YOU YOU DON'T JOKE AROUND WITH THAT **** LIKE ****ING HONESTLY SOMETIME SOMEONE ISN'T GONNA BELIVE YOU AND YOUR GONNA BE LIKE THAT BOY WHO CRIED WOLF AND THEN SOME WOLF IS GONNA COME AND EAT YOU ALIEV AND YOUSA GONN BE ****KKKKKKED

EDIT2: LOL JK

EDIT3l: DOES IT BOTHER YOU GUYS WHEN I EDIT EXCESSIVELY

EDIT4: :colorful::colioul::colorful::colurful::colorful::colurful::colorful::colurful::colorful::colurful::colorful::colurful::colorful::colurful::colorful::colurful::colorful::colurful::colorful::colurful:

EDIT5: fml

Frio

Smash Champion
lol sorry dude, i never knew about this
<3
EDIT : OH ****IN NINJA WTF IS ****ING WRONG WITH YOU YOU DON'T JOKE AROUND WITH THAT **** LIKE ****ING HONESTLY SOMETIME SOMEONE ISN'T GONNA BELIVE YOU AND YOUR GONNA BE LIKE THAT BOY WHO CRIED WOLF AND THEN SOME WOLF IS GONNA COME AND EAT YOU ALIEV AND YOUSA GONN BE ****KKKKKKED

EDIT2: LOL JK

EDIT3l: DOES IT BOTHER YOU GUYS WHEN I EDIT EXCESSIVELY

EDIT4: :colorful::colioul::colorful::colurful::colorful::colurful::colorful::colurful::colorful::colurful::colorful::colurful::colorful::colurful::colorful::colurful::colorful::colurful::colorful::colurful:

EDIT5: fml
Not rly, but when people type in caps it feels like they're shouting =/ And what's ur msn?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
you guys seriously have to at least try to keep things on topic in this thread >_>

like, i know it gets off topic a lot but still. This place is pretty much the Alberta Thread for the Brawl community. =.=

Frio

Smash Champion
you guys seriously have to at least try to keep things on topic in this thread >_>

like, i know it gets off topic a lot but still. This place is pretty much the Alberta Thread for the Brawl community. =.=
You gotta admit that was a good troll run
soooooo... the date is still on the 10th rite?
I thought you were at least going to try to get the 17th off?

MeSSi

Smash Ace
i have one but i don't use it.

if i ever do make another one i'll name it after you and your glory

EDIT: tell your boss to go **** himself
says the person who doesn't work lol. victra's getting mad about the off- topicness in this thread srry brah.... i have to pay for school somehow, u will soon understand jamie

at mark... tell him to come and not be a homo... i don't want the date to change since this would probably be my last tourney before i go on vacation for at least 3 weeks.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
haha yeah I thought the 10th was a weekend, but it's not xD
I can make it out, but I can't enter. I literally have no money.

I'll enter both if someone pays for me though :p

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Mark.

The Blind Walruses? We landed 2nd place last time together. Let's do it again or even take 1st.

That is, if you don't have a partner.

...well. Hafta figure out what I'm doing with Adam though. Argh. I miss being a freelance doubles player. lol

Frio

Smash Champion
I meant I dunno what I'd do if I'd go or not. If I do go and Luke doesn't I'm hoping Jake would give me a 2nd chance :/ And wow Darren, you obviously picked the wrong thing to do with your life =/

EDIT: and Vic my avatar is amazing

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah I can do that lol

Brandon wanna drive me? My car's ****, as in gonna explode soon.
We should practice together before the tourney too.

EDIT: wat?

Frio

Smash Champion
I'm just saying: Playing brawl; trying to win some money that's less than a daily pay check, in a small sweaty room > Having fun out of the country =/

My bad Alvin, I thought you were teaming with your brother.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm just saying: Playing brawl; trying to win some money that's less than a daily pay check, in a small sweaty room > Having fun out of the country =/

My bad Alvin, I thought you were teaming with your brother.
Oh hahaha I get it :p

And sounds good Brandon. I give you a call whenever and we'll brawl for a bit. Gotta search for new job first tho

Frio

Smash Champion
Well I'd team with you if Luke doesn't go now(and if I do go).

EDIT: Luke's going now so I'm teaming with him.

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
jack is also extremely biased
How am I bias?

The tournament was confirmed for the 10th. I don't care who you are, if you try and bend the date because you think you have some sort of popularity power then that's just gay. If I couldn't make it this tournament I wouldn't complain about the date, I'd just miss it.

As brandon put it, "Tough".

Also no paintball johns.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Alberta deciding on a tournament date...

White Mike: How about the __th for the next monthly?

Everybody: sounds good i guess

White Mike: Haha alright I'll go book it

- - a week later - -

Somebody: The date sucks. We need to change it now because I can't come. =/

Other people: Yeah, change it plz

Fiji: wtf I already booked the __th off of work and my boss won't be impressed if I try and reschedule again

White Mike: uh... =s

Me: >.>

*s*** happens*

*tournament happens*

White Mike: How about the __th for the next monthly?

I'm starting to see a pattern here...

:005:

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
your bias because of dan not coming. nothing wrong with that, but its true

were changing the date because of attendance issues
Umm, nope. I have no problem teaming with someone else if Dan doesn't make it. The problem is, is that Fiji keeps getting screwed over because a date can't be set in stone. If the date were anything but the 10th otherwise and this didn't happen, there seriously wouldn't of been a problem.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Missing a tournament isn't the end of the world guys haha
Chill out and just accept a tournament date.

If a date doesn't work for you initially, then make it work or don't go.
You're making it tough on the TO's.

T-block

B2B TST
i miss everything now that i sleep at 11 -_-

ya but i need a 3 week notice in order to book time off otherwise my boss just book me for that weekend, and the decision as to what the tourney date was on wasn't decided until like 2 weeks before the tourney, which would make it impossible for me and kelvin to book off work (within the 3 week period that i need to book off work in the first place)... all im saying is that a date for the next tourney should already be decided before the current tournament is played.... aish used this method and it was easy for me to book off work, we should adopt this method as it gives time for everybody to deal with watever else they have going on in their lives (eg. engagement parties, paint balling, etc)
just saying - you never explicitly told me you needed 3 weeks notice. but i do agree that this time was a little unfair to you, and i definitely agree that deciding the dates earlier is a good thing.

what mark did sounds funny <3

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
don't worry everyone, we're keeping the date on the 10th, we won't change it

now for august what day works better? the 7th or the 14th? i won't be able to do the 21st or 28th so those days aren't options unless other Mike is back in e-town by then.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
don't worry everyone, we're keeping the date on the 10th, we won't change it

now for august what day works better? the 7th or the 14th? i won't be able to do the 21st or 28th so those days aren't options unless other Mike is back in e-town by then.
do the august monthly on the 14th..... jake are u gonna still be here for the august monthly?

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Noooooo, Japan~! You lost to dumb ol' Paraguay, in a... pretty lame match.

Also, Mike. What are we doing for singles then? Unless Maiko can make it, who'll take care of singles?

I'm talking about organizing, laptop, recording, and that sheet you have to have with you when we're in the room for an event.

And ****, since we can't make singles, I prolly just won't go.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
do the august monthly on the 14th..... jake are u gonna still be here for the august monthly?
Almost definitely not.

Also, Mike. What are we doing for singles then? Unless Maiko can make it, who'll take care of singles?
Mike asked me to take care of it. I have run tournaments before, so I'd like to think I know what I'm doing. =3

Dammit, this month's attendance is going to be terrible. >.>

:005:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom