• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I wanna play more Melee.

[EDIT]

Correction. I wanna play the one game where Ganon is actually good.

[EDIT #2]

lol, speaking of Melee GaW, I still remember Low Tiers in BC against a baked Adam. Man, those were the best times.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Melee Ganon is pretty fun to 2-stock Vic with.

[EDIT]

**** yes. It should.

"I got 3rd at this tournament, Luke. Clearly this means that I deserve a higher spot amongst the PR."

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Kuraudo says:
Vic wants to MM me in Melee.
Falcon vs Ganon
Think I should do eet
[c=4]Jack[/c] says:
beast him
with ganon lol :colorful:

--

$2/3 MM, Bo3?

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
how about this guys

3 man crews

me, dan, luke

we pay all the money that goes into doubles and singles naturally each

winner takes all

get at me :colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::skull::skull::skull::skull::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::ganondorf:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
how about this guys

3 man crews

me, dan, luke

we pay all the money that goes into doubles and singles naturally each

winner takes all

get at me :colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::skull::skull::skull::skull::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::tnt::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::burst::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::ganondorf:
What do you call this monstrosity of a post? :confused:

:005:

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Uhm I'm still attending this tourney regardless of entrance fee. Just letting you know I'm confirmed.

Also Jamie hyped for melée doubles!!?:)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i call em as i see em

taught only from the best of the best, victor tran
my son

Its too bad this isn't in the canada forums like I keep thinking....else i'd be able to infract here >:U

edit: wow david =____= please tell me you'll enter melee singles at least >___> cause you and jamie gonna get soooo *****.

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Depends on how hard your team ***** me :3

nah lol I know I suck at doubles, I just had other stuff to do. That's why I couldn't enter singles.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
So...does anybody want to come to Morinville to smash the day before the tourney? Because it looks like I won't have a ride, so the only way I can get there is if somebody drives here and takes me with them to the tourney.

rofl

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I'd totally be down for smashing before the tourney, but I won't be going so I can't give you a ride to it, unless you can catch a ride with White-Mike and Jamie.

JAPAN FOX

Smash Cadet
I'm coming on whatever the date is, someone just has to remind me the friday night before >.>
And i didnt look at the thread for 2 days and missed 12 pages, LOL.

Also Jack's post is my hero.
Not Jack.
Just the post.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
So...does anybody want to come to Morinville to smash the day before the tourney? Because it looks like I won't have a ride, so the only way I can get there is if somebody drives here and takes me with them to the tourney.

rofl

well i have that friday off work so if you don't mind, the thing that would work best for me is to come get you friday, maybe play a little smash, you come over to sean's smashfest with us friday evening, and then stay over night at our place and come to the tourney the next day with us. Do you have a ride home from the tourney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom