• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
ok two things:
1) Who is planning on going to Raleigh? Tickets go on sale at the end of this month and we should all pick them up as soon as possible to secure a spot. We should make a list of attendees and drivers. I remember Keith saying something like this?

2) I am planning for the next monthly to be Aug 14th. I will give you all until July 19th (Monday) to make sure that day works for you. If the 14th doesn't work for a bunch of ppl I will switch to the 7th. I will book the room July 19th so no changing ur mind after that.
I am really interested in going. Can you guys pay for my mlg pass? I will pay you guys back when I get back home from new brunswick.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
wat

You guys are terrible. =[

I'm thinking of having another smashfest in Morinville on the 17th. Would anybody actually come to that, seeing how everybody's abandoning this? >.>

:005:
I'd come, assuming my work schedule doesn't get in the way.

EDIT: When is the Dallas one!?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Maybe I'd come.

Mike, I'll think about it if I can't convince my mom about Raleigh (which is likely). Problem is, I'll run into the same issue, and since it's during school my chances are even slimmer, but w.e I really wanna go, and maybe I can pull it off.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
I am really interested in going. Can you guys pay for my mlg pass? I will pay you guys back when I get back home from new brunswick.
ye i can probably buy your pass for you, i'll let you know if there's any difficulties with buying more than 1 pass or something but i doubt it.

so jake wats the deal for friday? still need a ride and willing to stay the night at our house? if so i need ur address lol

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
ye i can probably buy your pass for you, i'll let you know if there's any difficulties with buying more than 1 pass or something but i doubt it.

so jake wats the deal for friday? still need a ride and willing to stay the night at our house? if so i need ur address lol

edit: i don't even know why that was a double post i only hit the button once, but sorry about that guys

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Oh yeah. v.v Sorry about not keeping you updated with that, but it won't be a problem now. I thought my mom would be gone house-hunting on the day of the tourney, but she's not leaving until the Sunday or Monday after, so I'll be able to get there no problem.

Also, regarding my smashfest, I might have to move it to Friday the 16th. Would that work as well?

Limeee

Smash Champion

edit: i don't even know why that was a double post i only hit the button once, but sorry about that guys
its a crashboards thing

MeSSi

Smash Ace
brandon pick up jack and then come to my house... jack has the directions and he has my number.. if u get lost then phone me.

and if u can bring a small Tv and a wii that would be great cuz we need one.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Oh yeah. v.v Sorry about not keeping you updated with that, but it won't be a problem now. I thought my mom would be gone house-hunting on the day of the tourney, but she's not leaving until the Sunday or Monday after, so I'll be able to get there no problem.

Also, regarding my smashfest, I might have to move it to Friday the 16th. Would that work as well?

Is she looking for a house OUTSIDE OF MORINVILLE?

LOL JK NOT REALLY ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom