• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Doesn't change the fact that I hate Olimar lol

Yoshara

Smash Lord
You're joking, right?
lol
I love the fact that I can easily shut down his pikmin camping with just neutral-b, and I can force him too approach as a result. Plus almost all of my attacks killing his pikmin is pretty nice.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
probably the dumbest character in the game.... NO the dumbest in all three. Hes ****ing ********.
This.
Almost.

ROB may hold the position of dumbest character in the game for me lol
It's hard to say.

I dislike them both though!

Frio

Smash Champion
1. Olimar is a sexy beast
2. Wolfs neutral B is a **** move
3. My neighbor won't stop blasting music

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Say it loud, say it proud, man. An Olimar main before the hype train began.

Hey Mark, $2 MM for funsies? Ike vs. Olimar?

[EDIT]

Hey, Jamie. Whaddya say we make being a team official? If not, that's fine. I kinda like being a freelancer for doubles who teams with whoever. We kicked *** last time. (Darren & I could try it, y'know, once he actually can go to a tourney without work biting him in the ***. but until then...)

With Mark teaming with Luke more, I think we could be the next Blind Walruses. 2.0, *****es. lmao

brningpyre

Smash Lord
LOL at Mark's signature.

So I take it this means Dan and Mark are both coming? Sweet.

If we're sleeping in the car, I'll be parking in well-lit areas, so keep that in mind. Make sure to bring a blanket and pillow to sleep.

And be sure to take out money before we leave, unless you have a credit card.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Guys, who is all in on going to Pound V?

If I can find a job soon and some money, I'm 100% in on it. And the hotel rate per night is absolutely amazing. Venue fees and crap and entry fees are up there, but the hospitality and location is worth it. Whaddya say, guys?

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
hey so i know its less than a week to the monthly but I want to let everyone know there will be NO SIDE EVENT this time. I will be leaving the place as soon as singles is over, although people are welcome to stay for friendlies and stuff if there are still setups left, just make sure you move watever desks are left back to their spots.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
MK was stupid until I picked up Ike's FSmash.

$5 MM, Kyle? Ike vs. MK?

I say the ruleset changes to the new one, just to see how it goes.

[EDIT]

Oh, and I'm getting better at Continuum Shift too. My pressure game with Ragna is pretty dece for online, now to get the timing for my BnBs down and I'll be ready to take you on.

T-block

B2B TST
Stage list is still Mike H's call for August. We'll discuss changes for September - sound good?

As for LGL, the whole matter has me completely torn and confused. If Mike H doesn't have a strong opinion, I think I'll leave it completely up to you guys... a vote if we need it. Personally, I agree the LGL is not a good rule at all, but since we haven't banned MK it seems like a necessary evil at the moment.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I say for September we go by ALL the rules of the new set.

Even the one for no ledge-grab limits. Just to see what happens. We can contribute the kind of change it has on the metagame by participating. No half-assing it with making a compromise otherwise it wouldn't really count.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
MK was stupid until I picked up Ike's FSmash.

$5 MM, Kyle? Ike vs. MK?

I say the ruleset changes to the new one, just to see how it goes.

[EDIT]

Oh, and I'm getting better at Continuum Shift too. My pressure game with Ragna is pretty dece for online, now to get the timing for my BnBs down and I'll be ready to take you on.
nty, when we are closer in skill ill 1v1. ATM you would crush me with almost any character you pick up.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I agree with Mike.

I think you're just not feeling too hot after the SD on Rainbow Cruise. I can't say what woulda happened if you didn't SD, but that stage spells bad news for Ike.

But I can understand waiting until we close the gap. You'll have a one-up on me for sure though because I'm making Ike my main and I'm bringing him to my Sonic's level and beyond. I think I just got lucky in our MM. We'll hype up our rematch though and get everyone watching though.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
we'll keep the current ruleset for this monthly, and then we can discuss for september, personally im in favor of keeping the LGL, although tbh i haven't read much into yet so that could change. I haven't really had much free time lately to read it over, although starting next week i'll have plenty of free time :D

speaking of having plenty of free time, anyone wanna smash like pretty much any day starting next week?

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
i know im not bad. I just want to wait and close the gap a little like brandon said.

as for the Rainbow Cruise match i just got a little greedy and tried for the kill and SD :(

Limeee

Smash Champion
kyle is ****, he's just inconsistant like every player other than dan lol

i have no consistency at all because i get lucky breaks alot (lol luke pikachu)

and @ brandon, i don't really feel like devoting, because its fun to team with multiple people, but we'll end up teaming for the next few monthlys anyways

:009:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
That's cool. Freelancing doubles partner sounds cool anyway. lol

We'll kick *** at this one.

Ike/Snake and Sonic/Snake shenanigans all around. Top 3 here we come.

Limeee

Smash Champion
my metaknight was doing work in doubles too

but he's pretty inconsistent so i won't pull him out unless the situation calls for it

:009:

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Just want to say that me and Age are confirmed and won't be flaking this time.

Get ready for a war! =D

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Icy & Age are going to be housed with me in Spruce Grove. If anyone wants to come out for a Smashfest on Friday or something, you're welcome to. Once again, be respectful and mindful of the house and we should be good. If only a few people are here, I'll cook dinner (HOPE YOU LIKE BEEF/CHICKEN/SHRIMP CURRY. that **** is good. trust me). If not, we might go out to a restaurant to eat in town or order in. If we order in, have money on hand to chip in.

3 Marmot Avenue
Spruce Grove, Alberta

My cell # is 780-242-0032

I have two ready TVs but one Wii set-up. Coupled with an HDTV for hi-def gaming if anyone wants to do something else.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Icy & Age are going to be housed with me in Spruce Grove. If anyone wants to come out for a Smashfest on Friday or something, you're welcome to. Once again, be respectful and mindful of the house and we should be good. If only a few people are here, I'll cook dinner (HOPE YOU LIKE BEEF/CHICKEN/SHRIMP CURRY. that **** is good. trust me). If not, we might go out to a restaurant to eat in town or order in. If we order in, have money on hand to chip in.

3 Marmot Avenue
Spruce Grove, Alberta

I have two ready TVs but one Wii set-up. Coupled with an HDTV for hi-def gaming if anyone wants to do something else.
I will probably come to this.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Can't wait to meet you guys! The smashfest at Kuraudo's will also be rad, so you should go there unless you're wearing your silly hat.

n_n

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

3 Marmot Avenue
Spruce Grove, Alberta

What time will they show up and what time will you be playing till? I wanna show up before or after work if possible.

EDIT: What time you planning on making it up here icy? lol

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Icy and Age anticipate arriving around 6 PM.

We'll play as long as we want to as well. Come on over any time, man. You know you're always welcome.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Cool cool.

Not sure what time I'll be off exactly but I'll probably drive directly from work to your place. I always work until at least 9 btw.

I'll call you before I get to your place just to give you a heads up.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
ill do my best to show up, is there going to melee?

(sorry for asking im just in a melee mood right now, brawl is great to)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
We can play some Melee too. Just have Brawl on 2 TVs or some ****. Hahah. I wanna play you again too. I wanna warm-up my Marth again anyway.

[EDIT]

At the rate that this is going, we might as well order out for food. I'll determine it as we do this, but, be sure to bring at least $5 on hand or however much you want to bring if we decide to go out and eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom