• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol even if I was I don't think that really takes away from what I was saying. It would've just sounded weird and random.

"man you're a scrub sundae!" LOL!

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
I managed to book a week off work so i'll probably make it this monthly again. I'll enter singles as usual.

Stephen, MvC3 again? ^_^d

lilseph

Smash Ace
ill have more interest going to the tourny at all if there are melee crews, it sounds like fun.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
y is doubles starting at 1? doesn't it start at 12 usually?

i have to leave at around 430pm so if we start later then i dono if i can finish most of my singles matches. but if we start at 12 then majority of the bracket will be done before 4.

just a thought.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
. . . . . .

When is Singles? Somebody text me at 4 when I get off work and I'll see what I can do. If I'm just gonna hold you guys up though, there's next time.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
We could like start singles at 4, put you in a pool, and if you're late we give you a bottom seed, if you're still willing to pay.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
We could like start singles at 4, put you in a pool, and if you're late we give you a bottom seed, if you're still willing to pay.
I'll be dressed for the occassion as a Staples employee, but text me at 4 and tell me the status of the tourney. I'm willing to take the bottom seed if needed be. That won't stop me from having fun with you guys.

Besides, in our community, no matter the seed, that hasn't stopped me from taking the fight to anyone yet.

Miss mah bros.

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to this.

Twins if you read this before you leave, call me and head to my place even if I don't answer, ill be ready to go.

And luke if you need a ride I'd be able to, depending on when we want to leave

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom