• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I know Jack is gonna be busting out that last minute MK on everyone. This is probably going to be the most serious monthly in awhile actually. I can only assume Alvin is going to go all MK, I am probably gonna bust him out a lot, Jamie is going all shuttle loop, Jack is gonna be a sell out again (lol), and Mark better go full *** knight.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
I know Jack is gonna be busting out that last minute MK on everyone. This is probably going to be the most serious monthly in awhile actually. I can only assume Alvin is going to go all MK, I am probably gonna bust him out a lot, Jamie is going all shuttle loop, Jack is gonna be a sell out again (lol), and Mark better go full *** knight.
how did u know? lol

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
You know, maybe I should come, it'd be fu-

I'll be sure to check out the results thread guys

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
brandon is never gonna beat me. lololololololololol,

if i play brandon in bracket imma play anyone but mk :colorful:

come at me bro

edit: adam u should come. i wont play mk if i play u either.
curses. foiled again. then i'll just use like... Ganon or something. **** yo **** up since I can't eff up MK's.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
haha if we played on japes, it really has been a while, kk i'll make it far enough in winners bracket this tourney so we can play then

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
i dunno why but first thing i thought of when i read "GF" was girlfriend, and was like "wtf, that' gross!"

this time i just gotta win that tie breaker between jamie, mark and I

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Good to know that we will be taking this seriously enough.

The main reason I asked about lowering the cost earlier was to see how serious people would be taking this tournament, because usually when a new game (which with how large this rule set change is, it is close enough) is right around the corner (like a week to a month) people usually stop taking the old game seriously and just goof off. I was worried that would be the case here, in which we would just take this as seriously as a side event, and I didn't know if I wanted to pay full price for a side event.

Cathy

Smash Cadet
Sounds cool. I assume this is taking place in the tournament room (because where else would it be, but you didn't explicitly say)?

Cathy

Smash Cadet
I was referring to the charity event in Mark's post. As I said, I don't actually suspect it would be somewhere different from the tournament, but it wasn't explicitly said.

Frio

Smash Champion
Yup, it'll running along side the tourney. However, It's starting at 5 cause I have work that day.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I assume you'll be bringing a spare setup for this, Mark?

Brandon, I know I asked before but you didn't answer. Can your setup stream? What equipment can you bring?

Frio

Smash Champion
I got a little small one, I'd appreciate it if someone could bring a bigger one for us to use

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Just to remind everyone, I will be hosting this Friday, and I currently do not have a Wiimote, so if anyone is bringing a second setup don't forget your Wiimote, partly because I need to use it.

P.S. I do have a GC so if the people showing up with a Wiimote don't get here first/early we can setup Melee.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Mark is going to do SSE on intense mode for a kids hospital. You can donate online (not in person cause mark is lazy). He's gonna live stream it at the tournament, and continue at home after we have to leave.

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
Oh, is it for Extra Life? I did that last year, raised like 100 dollars or something lol.

Give me a link that I don't have to search for and Ill totally donate since I don't feel like doing it again lol

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'll try and be there for Friday. I'm trying to switch my shift so I get off work earlier and it'd be worth me coming in.

[EDIT]

Also, Stephan, after this monthly we're hammering down on BlazBlue practice. I'll even come in and play with you and Kyle. I'm getting put up to speed because I'm going to be competing big time for Canada Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom