• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock'em Sock'em Regionals - January 2013 [Full Game List Inside] PRE-REG NOW

Joopiterman

Smash Rookie
Now I'm not good at smash or anything so I never took it seriously... but that GF with PP and Armada was hype as ****. While I was looking forward to seeing an NC player take a national again within like a 2 month period, PP put up an amazing fight and definitely looked like he was enjoying himself. Good stuff guys.

BEHR

Smash Hero
if i go i will enter both brawl nad melee

ill prob need a melee dub partner.

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
How is the Brawl attendance looking like? I might attend with Xzax and other PA players if the interest is good.

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
doesn't really look there are many melee peeps going, so im probably not going
The self inflicting cycle -.- Can't blame you though Mahone, coming from that far away, but I wish people would come to these. Not even every month necessarily (I'm not trying to throw ALL my money away) but every few months or something it'd be sweet if people came out since this is like across the street from me xP

Oh well. Midstate Massacre 2 in April. Stay tuned for the thread.

Kudzu

Smash Rookie
I may come to this. If I do, I will probably only compete in Melee singles.

If I do come, I will be bringing Project M. Probably a Wii, but not a TV. I mainly want to chill and play Project M friendlies all day.

Then again, (for you astute observers keeping score at home) most anything I say on Smashboards is worth tant amount to ****.

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
Dude coooome. I know for sure there will be a handful of people there for melee, probably enough to run a (very small) bracket and play some good friendlies. Also TehSqueeMistro will be there and he loves Project M :)

archer.

Smash Lord
How is the Brawl attendance looking like? I might attend with Xzax and other PA players if the interest is good.
Brawl numbers here usually hover around 20 or so, might be less since we just had Apex though. Sometimes some MD/VA or SoVA show up but half the time they never even say they will. ESAM is usually at these but I asked him earlier if he was going and he said he didn't think he would, however I just told him you were interested, so it might persuade him to come if you do.

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
Whoa I just realized that was zero. Hyyyype even though I don't play Brawl. I had no idea he was even in the US O.o I really hope that convinces more to people to come who might enter melee (or at least play some friendlies) i.e. esam.

BEHR

Smash Hero
anyway to get the venue fee down if you miss the pre reg?

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Theres gonna be 100+ for smash so everybody should come. There is also a nasty lake and couple bars nearby + a pot bonus with a pot filled with pot

:phone:

archer.

Smash Lord
You might be able to get some/all of the venue fee down if you bring a full setup but since I'm not actually running this I'm not sure. You'd have to ask Brian (Tactiks) to confirm that.

Kudzu

Smash Rookie
I will be in attendance tomorrow. I will bring my Wii with Project M 2.5 with me.

Top Bottom