• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rocket/glitch di

IndianapolisCentralGaming

Banned via Warnings
sometimes I play pichu for kicks and i know i,m incredible at di but there are times where I live from a samus fully charged shot at 150% while off stage on battlefield or live from fox's up-smash fd at 130%.

You're more prone to get this di with generally being better at di, because of more chances for it to pop up.

the only times i've been 100% sure this pops up are when I was facing right, not attacking, and airborne. Might have reason for it to happen but it's worth noting. My only idea why it might be happening is maybe Pichu gets caught in the blastzone for some reason and won't let him die. it could be any number of factors: time, perfect placement, di, or even ports.

I've never had this happen with anyone to this level as with him otherwise i'd post it else where.

also dair the free jab reset vs ccing peach

Top Bottom