• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky 2009 - Hyper coverage on sale March 31

Who will win Brawl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Traffic is going to get pretty busy here in the next couple of weeks, so any spam posts will be instantly taken care of.

Gords

Smash Champion
My Hostel Room plans for Wednesday and Thursday nights have fallen through. So if I can ask if anyone is able to house me for those 2 nights and/or the Monday night after rocky that would be awesome. Thanks.
If worst comes to worst I may need to hostel it on my own.

Also again thanks to Condog for housing me the Friday to Sunday nights.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
the qld spastics

Yeah, whatever, don't give a **** about the Brawl crew battles for QLD, it was just for my QLD comrades in H-Dogs, J-Birds, J to the ezmo and the Chrises not being considered good enough. Oh well.

Yes, time constraints, and lack of planning and stuff, makes sense and all. I don't even know if ANY of them other than Hotdogs are coming so yeah.
Sorry. :(
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/djcat64/My Favourite LolCats/sorrykitty.jpg

And Davie, you know I don't plan things in advance...
And, thinking I wouldn't come:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/djcat64/My Favourite LolCats/Hilarious.jpg
Also, bring Tails.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/djcat/3812126940/in/set-72157622011740574/
Some of us want to hump him you know.

Bet no one wants to house me and my posse (probably 4-5 of us in total) though...who would?

Going to need to some interstate Bonding to spread the love.
I'll bring my copy of Goldeneye.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Sweeet =3.

hmmm just figuring out what i should do about the t.v i was going to take... Might see if i can drop it off at conors the night before, and he could possibly take it in...

Still bringing a wii and cube though =)

kupo

Smash Lord
I'm psyched! Should have some awesome finals! Hope stuff will be recorded!

Looking forward to teams and crews! >:)

Blah! Pools...NOW! Cant wait!

S.D

Smash Master
Alright, I just pre registered with Paypal via the link in the OP, however I had to do it with my old girl's paypal account and mastercard coz I don't have either of those things. There was nowhere to put in my name or gamertag or anything like it requested, so I guess I just paid with my mother's details. Sent an email to zanken@gmail.com explaining that so will that be all cool? I dont wanna turn up and be told I haven't registered and that my mum is entering the tournament. Will I still get to preview my pools?

tibs7

Smash Champion
i think i have paid for rego. is this what was paid for at that cw meet a while back?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Traffic is going to get pretty busy here in the next couple of weeks, so any spam posts will be instantly taken care of.
so you instantly infract 4 of my posts from my conversation with s.d. and none of his (none of the posts should be infracted at all anyway >_>)

great moderating, champ

oops, i haven't said anything that super obviously relates to the title of this thread, better do that now or this is just major spam which terrorizes the boards and makes everyone's life a living hell, especially the super great cao

can't wait for rocky, oo pools soon, awesome!

S.D

Smash Master
so you instantly infract 4 of my posts from my conversation with s.d. and none of his (none of the posts should be infracted at all anyway >_>)

great moderating, champ

oops, i haven't said anything that super obviously relates to the title of this thread, better do that now or this is just major spam which terrorizes the boards and makes everyone's life a living hell, especially the super great cao

can't wait for rocky, oo pools soon, awesome!
I got two infractions Dek, Cao smiting me with his infractostick.

On another note how many setups are we looking at currently? I heard Genesis had like 20 XD

Dekar289

Smash Hero
ah, good i guess...
still tentative to reply sd, cao will prob rage up and ban me again just for posting at all

yeah looking like around 20 tvs atm, genesis only had 20 though? there were like 300 people there!

cao you can answer this, you went to genesis. and look, I'm including you in my post, even asking YOU a question! not only does this mean this isn't spam, but you can post back! like how forums are supposed to work! i bet you're super excited right now

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Genesis definitely had at least 50-60 setups or more...

Which was still not many for the amount of people there LOL.

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
What is the approximate price for a decent, smallish tv from cash converters?
Im thinking of buying one this month and then bring it to Rocky.

Vermy

Smash Champion
80-100 bucks i reckon. Ugly bought his one from Good Guys for around $100, brand new. Cheaper for cash too.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Pre-reged.

Because paying last day is always the best idea.

I'm really hyped up for this. So hyped I haven't done some work that I should probably finish because I have to show it off the day before I head out.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
This is a reminder that pool-preview signups and prepayments to save $5 are due tomorrow night at 11.59PM AEST. Everyone needs to signup and pay/prepay, even the staff!

Pools will be released sometime on October 1, and following that, an email package will be mailed out to everyone who provided an email, outlining what you can expect on the day and tips to ensure everyone is on the same wavelength, to make the day as fluid as possible.

By the looks of things, we are going to break the 100-man milestone. Get ready for heaven, or hell.

Thanks to everyone who is trying to address the TV shortage, keep it up. We are still a bit off target! Keep the TV's coming please!

The Medals and Trophies for Rocky/BAM have been completed. Here is a SF4 one (the Smash ones will be identical):

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Anyone NOT listed here needs to signup in the Rocky Signup thread before tomorrow night, or else they will be unseeded and not included in Pool Previews.

1. CAOTIC (VIC)
2. Nixernator (VIC)
3. TakFR (VIC)
4. LeishaChu (VIC)
5. MikulOnIce85 (VIC)
6. Jei Jei (VIC)
7. earla (VIC)
8. Condog (VIC)
9. Tanman (VIC)
10. tibs7 (VIC)
11. Slashpockets (VIC)
12. Siyro (VIC)
13. vermiis (VIC)
14. Borgieman (VIC)
15. Redact (VIC)
16. kupo (VIC)
17. Grim. T (VIC)
18. Devil (VIC)
19. Ugly (VIC)
20. Forte (VIC)
21. Dekar (VIC)
22. Atlas (VIC)
24. Atticus (VIC)
81. Alfa (VIC)
82. Syrick (VIC)
29. X (VIC)
84. Darcy (VIC)
85. Jake (VIC)
87. Cake (VIC)
41. ledge_g2 (VIC)
26. Myst Walker (VIC)
42. LarryLD (VIC)
88. Pagz (VIC)
28. Toshi (VIC)
89. Splice (VIC)
90. ViVa (VIC)
36. Afropony (VIC)
37. Khoa (VIC)
91. joeyjoeyjoejoe (VIC)
30. bylim15 (VIC)
99. Timic (VIC)
100. Haydino (VIC)
103. TREX (VIC)
104. Lizam (VIC)
43. Meteor Master (NSW)
45. swordsaint (NSW)
46. SummonerAU (NSW)
47. Zero_ (NSW)
48. e_alert (NSW)
49. tedeth (NSW)
50. S.D (NSW)
51. D0N (NSW/USA)
52. Comboturtle (NSW)
53. Shaya (NSW)
54. unreon (NSW)*
55. isthattim? (NSW)
56. Jaz (NSW)
83. Daz (NSW)
94. Isorropia (NSW)
95. Enigmalik (NSW)
59. Bjay (NSW)
101. druckey (NSW)
60. Gords (NSW)
61. Metanova (SA)
62. Vash (SA/Canada)
63. Monkeybear (SA/Canada)
64. Blackshadow (SA)
102. Apollo (SA)
65. Hotdog (QLD)
66. l3oOkeR (QLD)
67. DJ Cat (QLD)
68. Sieg (QLD)
69. ACCELERATE (QLD)
70. Amaterasu (QLD)
71. Arrow (QLD)
72. Pandepic (QLD)
98. djkaion (QLD)
104. Sirias (QLD)
73. luke_atyeo (ACT)
74. jambo (ACT)
75. Throwback (ACT)
86. Scabe (ACT)
93. Silfa (ACT)
76. Mic_128 (WA)
96. Corpsecrate (WA)
92. Syke (NT)
79. Riciardos (The Netherlands)

Scabe

Successful Businessman
So I've bought my thing via Paypal. But what's going to happen? I didn't include my username because I didn't know how to and stuff but I'm sure it'll send my real name
Satra Kien
+ Email
scabe3000@hotmail.com
. Will I get some sort of ticket sent through mail? :confused: :dizzy:

Vermy

Smash Champion
I'd really like my info fixed to match my current username. Vermiis is my old username. =/
Hate to be picky but cheaaaaa.

Since I've preregistered, and am unable to pay by paypal tomorrow night, how much will I be paying on the day to enter Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles and Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Singles?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Thanks Toby.
Good luck with housing Bob.

Signup stats:
People entering both Brawl and Melee: 62
Brawl total seeded: 79
Melee total seeded: 70

I'm using everyones SWF account name because it'd an easier job, but I'll use everyone's preferred names when I release the pools.

All of the Smash stuff + entry is $45. A bit extra for SF3TS.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Thanks CAO. <3
When you say all the smash stuff does that mean melee? Cos I'm not entering that =/

Top Bottom