• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky Shoutouts, Results, Photos & Videos - Nostalgia Thread!

kupo

Smash Lord
Forgot to post and to say thanks to the people who commentated on the matches for both games. Awesomely done!

Look forward to the SQUAT vids and com!

/claps

Bjay

Smash Lord
Hahaha nice!

Whose voice is going 'OHHHHHH!' everytime there's a rest? I swear it's the same voice for each rest.

Bjay

Smash Lord

It's pretty much the whole crowd, but on the mic its me, CAOTIC, Unny, Tibs, Turtle I think.
Ah okay thanks. :p Hmm, I'm going to guess it's Jason on this one, it sounds most like him! :cool:

D0N

Smash Ace
Nice work. Should be used to advertise Robocop somehow.

I'm in the vid :)!

kupo

Smash Lord
Deks2g! Not a fan of the song, but whatever floats your boat! :p

Wish I had done other cool things. >_<

unreon

Smash Ace
Great video dekar, much props <3333

the video of Kas 0-kill on Em was hard to see, but that's Youchube's fault. so many rests...in just one set +_+

And yes, I believe the OHHHHHhhhhhs were a combination of Cao and I >.>

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm not crying, just disappointed (though honestly, not surprised) that some peoples egos can't handle acknowledging talent when it's not their own. Almost as bad as Americans.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i downloaded about 20 rocky vids, and from the grand final matches i saw, corpse didn't do anything really amazing or get the crowd hyped

make your own vid, or preferably neck yourself

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
wow mic coming on a bit strong there, I'm disappointed, though honestly not surprised that some people feel the need to judge someone poorly based on a video they made just because it doesnt include someone you think it should have.

I'm the resident *** hole around here, so back off.

Muzga

Smash Ace
i downloaded about 20 rocky vids, and from the grand final matches i saw, corpse didn't do anything really amazing or get the crowd hyped
Except win rocky
The man deserves some credit:p

make your own vid, or preferably neck yourself
I have a better idea, how about you return to that depressing sack of **** you call a life and stop trying to fill that horrible void of yours by telling other people to commit suicide. Mics a cool guy.

wow mic coming on a bit strong there, I'm disappointed, though honestly not surprised that some people feel the need to judge someone poorly based on a video they made just because it doesnt include someone you think it should have.

I'm the resident *** hole around here, so back off.
I actually kinda agree with this but you cant say you dont understand when people are suprised when you dont show any footage of the player who came first. if you really didnt think any footage of samuels gameplay was good enough to meet your standards thats fair enough, i respect that. It just seems strange, thats all

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
correct, I cant say because I do understand, however it wasnt an offcial video or anything, just something dekar did in his spare time and he was under no obligation to include sam in it, strange maybe and if mic had simlpy expressed his suprise then fair enough, but instead he went and insulted dekar and said some things that were hypocritical (yeah I know I'm a hypocrite too) and unbecoming of a mod.

dekars offhand comment was provoked and your comment to him is uncalled for and will only fuel a fire that I bet you dont want started.

try again internet!

Muzga

Smash Ace
Fair enough.
I acted without thinking, Sorry about that dekar.
Im mics biggest fan and im proud of it but
next time ill think before i jump in so quickly

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Fair enough.
I acted without thinking, Sorry about that dekar.
Im mics biggest fan and im proud of it but
next time ill think before i jump in so quickly
watchout dekar, he's trying to lul you into a false sense of security, his post count is 666!

Sieg

Smash Champion
Mic, why did you even bother man.

When I first saw that vid, and when you first saw that vid, and when you and I first saw who made it, you knew what it was gonna be like.

I mean, come on. The last minute or so is Dekar rests. AMAZING.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I remember when Misc Videos actually meant something, just like combo videos.

Bring back BACH and his legendary equipment skills.

loltroll

Smash Rookie
the wii sucks it has no good games
its like hayy look at me i dont have any good games but my remotes are motion sensitive so that makes it good automatically, all wii owners are an cokmongler

Top Bottom