• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roku-Kakuto-Geemu (LIVE STREAM!!!!!!)

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Yo kiest not that you don't have an incredible list of events buuut if you DID have clash of ninja I know 5 or 6 people that would want to come for that just off the top of my head

Baro

Smash Journeyman
Yo kiest not that you don't have an incredible list of events buuut if you DID have clash of ninja I know 5 or 6 people that would want to come for that just off the top of my head
Not to mention someone that was at the last tourney whose name I don't recall. And myself (if I was going)

The tourney after this one, we'll make Keist do it.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Unless it's a rule, I really don't see why you all are freaking out about it. You guys are probably going to have more people come to yours than the other one. Dots is a bro, so I would obviously want to see him come to the one I'm going to be at. I probably would had come to this one had I known it even existed and if I didn't already invite out of state crews to go. Get the shaft out of your *****, and quit making my two sentences a bigger deal than what it was even intended for.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Then PM him instead of being a douche. Seems pretty simple to me, small fry.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Unless it's a rule, I really don't see why you all are freaking out about it. You guys are probably going to have more people come to yours than the other one. Dots is a bro, so I would obviously want to see him come to the one I'm going to be at. I probably would had come to this one had I known it even existed and if I didn't already invite out of state crews to go. Get the shaft out of your *****, and quit making my two sentences a bigger deal than what it was even intended for.
You're missing the point entirely. No one blames you for wanting to support your friend's event. We however blame you for trafficking potential attendees away from Kiest's tournament in HIS OWN TOURNAMENT THREAD. If you just Private Message your friend about the evennt, it shows respect and courtesy simply. Otherwise you look like an *** frankly. Not saying you are one, but that's how you're coming across.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Like going into Mcdonalds and asking them to throw away a taco bell bag
thats so funny do sometimes

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Then PM him instead of being a douche. Seems pretty simple to me, small fry.
Lol. Don't even. I don't know who the **** you are, and I don't care. I'm trying to have a semi decent day, so please, do not piss me off.
^ What he said. It's not a written rule, it's just common courtesy.
You're missing the point entirely. No one blames you for wanting to support your friend's event. We however blame you for trafficking potential attendees away from Kiest's tournament in HIS OWN TOURNAMENT THREAD. If you just Private Message your friend about the evennt, it shows respect and courtesy simply. Otherwise you look like an *** frankly. Not saying you are one, but that's how you're coming across.
Had I known I was going to get mauled, I honestly wouldn't have done it. So I apologize, as no disrespect was intended from my post. For the record, the other tournament's host isn't a friend of mine. I would have come to this instead if I had known about it, as TheKiest usually advertises in our thread. I would've been more than happy to give a heads up to the out of states guys too, since that's what I did for the other one. But, regardless, I'm sorry for my post, as I'm truly not trying to upset anyone.

For the record though, we did have someone do the same thing in our thread essentially and I just didn't even think about it.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
What's funny is that I don't think it was a douche bag move.... lolz.

Now posting the link or something like that... and being like "Everyone needs to come to this".

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
^
ya lol

chill beepos.
should be there. for a change.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
What's funny is that I don't think it was a douche bag move.... lolz.

Now posting the link or something like that... and being like "Everyone needs to come to this".
For reals.

Everyone freaking out, take a look at it from this perspective. He was referring to MELEE only. Do you know what the melee tournament has been like the past 3 times here? Lucky if we get more than 10 people, and the bracket is always uber delayed because of people playing other tournaments simultaneously.

I'm not upset with the way this is, because at an event with 6+ tournaments this is bound to happen. Melee clearly isn't the focus of these tournaments, and he was suggesting that people who focus on melee above other games attend a tournament that focuses on the game they care about more.

Anywho, like I said Kiest, if you need help running or seeding the melee bracket let me know.

D

Deleted member

Kiest, if you want to REALLY test things out, you should consider adding Onett to the CP list. Check the last couple pages of the Unity Ruleset thread for some good info on it.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Dear god, please don't put Onett on. Having MK off is fine, but let's not subject people to straight up culture shock. :/ I kind of want this region to improve under a similar ruleset that other places play under, because frankly, other than a few exceptions...we are FAR behind. It would help to get to the nitty- gritty and practice hard instead of trying to dance around the country's standard stagelist.

With that said, I want to money match every MK main or willing participant at this with my Marth. Who's down?

:phone:

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Dear god, please don't put Onett on. Having MK off is fine, but let's not subject people to straight up culture shock. :/ I kind of want this region to improve under a similar ruleset that other places play under, because frankly, other than a few exceptions...we are FAR behind. It would help to get to the nitty- gritty and practice hard instead of trying to dance around the country's standard stagelist.

With that said, I want to money match every MK main or willing participant at this with my Marth. Who's down?

:phone:
Marth vs Ness, no regrab?

Top Bottom