• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rolla Monthly II ft. Dart, Darkatma, Jace, etc. & $100 pot bonus for Brawl

Saffy

Smash Ace
So yeah I'll for sure donate $50 to the pot. Idk if you want to put that in the title or anything.
Should I split it 30 / 20 (Singles / Doubles) or just all 50 for singles.

Opinions?

Also I will run a random doubles or singles event if there is interest for prizes... >.>

Terry

Smash Ace
I will enter random brawl. ^^ put the 50 in random brawl xD

Also, we plan on making this.

Saffy

Smash Ace
So you saved money since you were 7 to blow over $300 of it on donations for smash tournaments?
It's not really blowing to me, If it makes people happy then I am happy in the end. I strive to help others.
I have done many acts of kindness in the smash community alone. Back when I was living in Arizona in 2010, I donated well over 100 Pokemon plush for one tournament making sure each person got atleast 2-3 each before leaving.
I have enough money for myself. So why not share? I'm not a greedy *****. =] Nor will money ever make me happy. D;

Terry

Smash Ace
Money doesn't make people happy. I'm happy enough just to play with you guys. Months ago we only had free tournaments and I always enjoyed going. I guess if I win a little money I would be happier but I'm already happy enough.

Wretched is a horrible teammate. Don't team with him if you want to win. He attacks me for no reason then calls me names.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Terrence I'm a good team mate.
I just ****ed around against smoothy and jackleapp.

PLUS I PLAY WEEGEE NOW
MY WEEGEE IS AMAZING IN TEAMS I THINK BUT DON'T KNOW.

Terry

Smash Ace
Lol. Sorry, Chris. 8(

The name calling was the worst part, Wretched. ;________;

Zantetsu

Smash Master
My chances of staying in Rolla overnight will be higher if Jace is staying and we get to stay where he stays.

I think playing Jace improves me more than playing anyone else. JACE TOO GOOD!

Terry

Smash Ace
Roman you better not get sick. I'll try and make sure you're not the only one driving us around soon. Appreciate it! Omg Jace! 8)

Inb4 whatever someone is gonna say about staying at Saffys.

Top Bottom