• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rolla Monthly IV SMYM practice NOT feat. Dekuschrub, feat. Darkatma, Jace, MJG

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I expect to see:
Brawlpro, Darkatma, Dekuschrub, Geno
and more

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13067 AiB page up! And results from monthlies 1-3 have been uploaded. If I for some reason didn't send you a results link (cuz I don't know your account name) then just claim it your way :p

Saffy

Smash Ace
Uhh I seriously am going to ask you guys aka beg...
if any melee players will atleast enter brawl for fun? ~.~ I am still offering the

Jigglypuff/Pikachu/ Marill pillows to anyone who enters any event. These pillows are around 2 - 2 1/2 ft tall. Maybe I will donate my gengar one if your lucky. (That thing is amazing) Winners will be drawn randomly, more events you enter the better chance you have of winning. Each event your name gets in there once, so if you enter both brawl and melee you will have 2 x the chance of someone who doesn't (4 numbers instead of 2). If you do Smash 64 as well I will include that as well... so 5/6x? If it takes me throwing in a $40 Pot for brawl + prizes I'll do it lol.

I'll let people pick from this as well for top placings.

I have some people interested in Kansas and STL.. and I just want to make it worth their time to come out. They could also be bringing more melee people so yeah idk... >.>
I know I'm probably doing way too much but this MAY be my last tournament in Missouri. I have no idea. :( Btw I am offering all this, so don't feel bad. I can't take this stuff when I move. :I

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I may enter brawl to increase my chances. Mostly due to the fact that my girlfriend would love anything Pokemon related.

darkatma

Smash Hero
I texted brawlpro today and he said most likely not..

I'm really hoping to have two cars go there

People who have shown interest for the Rolla tournament on the 18th:

Fred
Binyan
Paul
Kuang
Chester
Geno
Deku

People who can't go for sure:
Brawlpro?
Hart

People who don't like committing to tournaments:
Jeremy
Alex Li

Saffy

Smash Ace
Oh btw i talked with Adam...

ANYONE WHO BRINGS A SET-UP.

That means TV/GameCube/Wii ... Will also get an extra entry in the raffle thing... :o So bring your set ups.

I may bring my tv just again need help carrying :). I can bring my wii for sure.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Where are you moving to?
Back to Arizona, where I previously moved from to live here. My mom doesn't like it out here like she said years ago lol. My dad is gone 20-25 days of each month (for work in Arizona) so it gets really lonely here for her. I'm pretty lonely too, 98% of my social interaction is online through messengers and skype or texting.

Massive

Smash Champion
Back to Arizona, where I previously moved from to live here. My mom doesn't like it out here like she said years ago lol. My dad is gone 20-25 days of each month (for work in Arizona) so it gets really lonely here for her. I'm pretty lonely too, 98% of my social interaction is online through messengers and skype or texting.
Rolla is not a particularly fun place to live for anybody, townies only partially excluded.

Good for you, then.

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
^Very true. Your social interaction percentage is quite saddening. If you live in Rolla though, you could of had some fun here at the University. We Party, smash, get smashed, AND play smash like every weekend. Right Brandon

Saffy

Smash Ace
... Where all this beating action at? WHY WAS I NOT INVITED?

Also I doubt you guys play the better game brawl every weekend....

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
We'd all play with you just cuz your there. Besides, the freshman on my floor play Both Melee and Brawl. Not to Mention Adam kicking my **** in the dirt with pikachu until I demand some Melee to feel better.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
... Where all this beating action at? WHY WAS I NOT INVITED?

Also I doubt you guys play the better game brawl every weekend....
Who is Book?

Me and Tyser and MK Mike have been playing Brawl like 1.5 times a week the past 3-4 weeks. Might be worth your trip if you have wolf/d3/samus problems :0

Zantetsu

Smash Master
We Party, smash, get smashed, AND play smash like every weekend. Right Brandon
If people would publicly say these things at tournaments, then we could have more after parties. Seriously, I don't get smashed with smashers who actually want to play smash when we get smashed enough.. Besides Wretched.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Me and Tyser and MK Mike have been playing Brawl like 1.5 times a week the past 3-4 weeks. Might be worth your trip if you have wolf/d3/samus problems :0
Aight tell me where at and I'll show up LOL.
I only have match up problems vs Fox/Sheik <,< Maybe it's just wifi Idk... I'm trainin up my TL/DK to beat Ensis so the practice would help.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
lolololol @ beating ensis, that guys almost as good as MJG.

:O

But yeah I'll let you know when we are having a real brawl tournament for sure! We don't usually announce games until like the day of, and it's quite a drive to Omaha, Nebraska.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
If people would publicly say these things at tournaments, then we could have more after parties. Seriously, I don't get smashed with smashers who actually want to play smash when we get smashed enough.. Besides Wretched.
**** YEAH
SHOT CREWS AT ROLLA MONTHLY AAAAAAAAAAAAa

King Siegfried

Smash Apprentice
^Very true. Your social interaction percentage is quite saddening. If you live in Rolla though, you could of had some fun here at the University. We Party, smash, get smashed, AND play smash like every weekend. Right Brandon
Indeed. Come to Smash House, Saffy.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If St. Louis brings two cars I think we can hit 32 entrants at this! Let's make it happen! Binyan: How many setups are you guys bringing?

We can do shot crews in like my room after the tourney if we're discreet. It IS a dormitory; we'd have to smuggle it in. :p

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Holy **** I want to hug MJG next time I see him
He is good at Super Smash Bros. Brawl
And yes, Strongbeyd.

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
We can do shot crews in like my room after the tourney if we're discreet. It IS a dormitory... :p
Hah! Living in a dorm doesn't stop people from yelling, screaming, streaking, slip-n-slide down the hallway, and acting a complete and utter *** any other time. I'm pretty sure no one will give 2 $h!+s about a little noise.

Saffy

Smash Ace
:[ Averil you better go.

Also I may need a ride home... >.> I can give the person $20 for doing it.

Youngling

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably be there. I can bring a GC and melee but no TV

Edit: how many people are planning on coming for melee?

:phone:

Top Bottom