• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rollerking & Dinkoman's House O' Sigs (CLOSED PERMANENTLY, come visit our new shop!)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
I wouldn't complain and if you want to give it a shot sure! Lets see, do you need a render? cuz I dont have one lol

But I know you said one character per, but could you do like Pikachu with pits wings? or Pit with Pika's head? Or something cool like that. Ill look for a render of that lol

Hatman123

Smash Cadet
Hey, could you make me a sig, with Wolf on the left, and Sonic to the right?
And some fancy stuff and my name in the middle?

I kindof want it dark looking, so blacks, greys and dark greens please :)

Thanks in advance.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Hey, could you make me a sig, with Wolf on the left, and Sonic to the right?
And some fancy stuff and my name in the middle?

I kindof want it dark looking, so blacks, greys and dark greens please :)

Thanks in advance.
I'll get started, and do you want any specific color of wolf or sonic?

Awesome ness thanks! haha...do you use the same program to make avis as sigs? jw
yes I do.

Hatman123's sig:

Oracle

Smash Master
Thanks man, its great. But can you use a lighter font color? it's kind of hard to read>
Other than that, its fantastic.

Moustachio

Smash Apprentice
Oh uhm hey guys...I'm kinda new at this, so I was wondering if maybe you guys could make me a cool sig? If you could, that would be awesome! If you can't, that's fine too. Sooo, I'm really not that picky with how it looks, I just want it to look...well like all the other awesome sigs here. I would reeeally like it if you could put some pic of Snake in it, and also the name Moustachio in it, along with (in quotes) "FLAME" right under Moustachio. No animations please, unless its an animation of something ingame. Darker colors would be preferable too. Thank you so much, and even if you guys will not be able to do this for me then thank you for your time.
~Moustachio

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Oh uhm hey guys...I'm kinda new at this, so I was wondering if maybe you guys could make me a cool sig? If you could, that would be awesome! If you can't, that's fine too. Sooo, I'm really not that picky with how it looks, I just want it to look...well like all the other awesome sigs here. I would reeeally like it if you could put some pic of Snake in it, and also the name Moustachio in it, along with (in quotes) "FLAME" right under Moustachio. No animations please, unless its an animation of something ingame. Darker colors would be preferable too. Thank you so much, and even if you guys will not be able to do this for me then thank you for your time.
~Moustachio
I'll be done in a little bit. Sorry its a little late but I was busy

i have a question, i've never had a sig, so how do you put the on your signature
use the
code

for Moustachio:

gallax

Smash Hero
hey dinkoman. if you could take off those effect that wold be cool(from the pika avi). if you could find a pika that looks tired and make the bandana almost falling off that would be great. i want pika to look like he is exhaused from a great battle. thanks!

Z4D

Smash Rookie
I'd like to request a sig from Dinkoman.
Can I please have this picture with basically cool effects in the background. You know what to do! :p
On the bottom right, can I please have (Z4D)
And yes, please include the brackets as could I please have this font.

Cheers, and kudos to you for your great sigs!
Z4D
:diddy:

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
Hey Dinko, could I get a modification on my sig? Use the same background, shape, size, and text but change the pictures to:

Left: http://pressthebuttons.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/19/link.jpg

Middle: http://smashbros.planets.gamespy.com/images2/ssbmfalco.jpg (Just don't include the background)

Right: The same Sonic pic you used for the original sig.

I would also like it if you put SSB64 under Link, SSBM under Falco, and SSBB under Sonic. You can change the size, shape, and text size if needed.

Thanks.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer

Hey Rollerking! How was your camping trip? Meh, nevermind that. :laugh: (I bet you're not back till later)

I have a request for Dinkoman, could you please make me a sig?
I would like the following pictures in it--

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/kirby/en/images/thumb/d/dd/WaddleDee.jpg/156px-WaddleDee.jpg
http://kirby.classicgaming.gamespy.com/kirbypedia/images/7/74/Dededekss.jpg

I would like it so the Waddle Dee is kind of the main thing you see, with Dedede kinda faded in the background. If that's not possible, just could you please make sure that the Waddle Dee is more...you know...more important looking. (lack of a better word)
I'd like it to say "Naked Dedede" on the bottom right, unless you think it looks bad there. In that case, just put it wherever. :laugh: I trust your work Dinkoman! :)

(And I have no idea how to get a sig that you guys make into you know...my sig. :laugh:
Just copy and paste??)
(To Rollerking: Are you getting that game?) :laugh:

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
I have a request for Dinkoman, could you please make me a sig?
I would like the following pictures in it--

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/kirby/en/images/thumb/d/dd/WaddleDee.jpg/156px-WaddleDee.jpg
http://kirby.classicgaming.gamespy.com/kirbypedia/images/7/74/Dededekss.jpg

I would like it so the Waddle Dee is kind of the main thing you see, with Dedede kinda faded in the background. If that's not possible, just could you please make sure that the Waddle Dee is more...you know...more important looking. (lack of a better word)
I'd like it to say "Naked Dedede" on the bottom right, unless you think it looks bad there. In that case, just put it wherever. :laugh: I trust your work Dinkoman! :)

(And I have no idea how to get a sig that you guys make into you know...my sig. :laugh:
Just copy and paste??)
(To Rollerking: Are you getting that game?) :laugh:
First off I am starting your sig right now. second I would DEFINATLY buy the game and Third You use the
code.

Last, lololololololololoolollololololol at how many laugh faces you put in there.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Now THAT is nice.

Thanks Dinkoman! Still don't get how to put it in my sig though. XD

...thanks again!

(you can just PM me about the sig, don't wanna spam!)

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm Back. That's right, though I aint takin requests for about 2 days because I need a breather. But ya, you can all rest easy now. Everythings OK, your favorite person evar is back. lol

Top Bottom