• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 3 housing thread!

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I'm probably going to be flying up to this, so could anyone get me a ride from the airport to the venue/housing (probably flying in Friday, not confirmed) and then back to the airport on Sunday/Monday?

I'm definitely planning on going, but the days I get there and leave are entirely dependent on what housing/rides I can get from people. I'd definitely be willing to put up for gas etc, hit me up if you can help =D

Kels88

Smash Lord
So it looks like I will be making it to this. Is it possible that i could get housing or split a room with someone else?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Probably not attending anymore, largely due to nobody stepping up whatsoever for housing me.

J-Dog9021

Smash Rookie
It's pretty late to be asking, but I really do need housing for this and I would really love to go if someone wanted to let me stay with them. It's just me, no friends and I would just need a ride from your house to the venue and back. I won't take up a lot of room and I don't mind being crowded if that's the case. I won't be picky as long as I can go to ROM.

Alukard

Smash Hero
theres a lot of people not posting that they are having people over i dont know why everyone is acting sooo mean =[

i'm really sorry but i cannot do anything more then make this thread =\

OverLord

Smash Ace
@Hax: Ill split for sure

@everyone: I need freakin housin the day before tournament, Im in freakin brooklyn right now

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Housing complications occurred.

Alex can only house us from Friday --> Saturday. We need a place for Saturday --> Sunday at least.

I know this is extremely short notice but unexpected nonsense came up and now we're out of a place to stay. Please respond ASAP.

Respond by AIM, MSN, or PM... whichever is most convenient.

There's 5 of us total.

Alukard

Smash Hero
o dam ... KK ...

i filled up pretty much every big place =\

umm is there any way u guys can split a hotel room ? just for that night they are pretty cheap last year it was 100$ and they didn't give me a discount for the tourney Lol

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
o dam ... KK ...

i filled up pretty much every big place =\

umm is there any way u guys can split a hotel room ? just for that night they are pretty cheap last year it was 100$ and they didn't give me a discount for the tourney Lol
we got it worked out, thanks anyway :D

Alukard

Smash Hero
please someone help out NC and canada i dont know who is housing ... everyone that let me know is filled up

Wife

Smash Lord
Husband and Wife would like housing, please. Friday and Saturday nights. Can anybody help?

Anyone able to house me? I'll gladly pay my share of the hotel fee if I can get in a hotel with anyone.

Also, can anyone from Nova or Maryland carpool me there? I guess I could drive there, but the farthest I've ever driven was only 1.5 hours instead of 5 hours worth of driving. I'm a novice driver.

(original carpooler I was going with can no longer attend the event).

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Housing needed.

Might just end up in some random hotel room though so who knows.
I'm gonna be driving Matt and a friend of mine (and possibly one more). I don't know if I'd be needing housing Friday Night / Saturday Night, or just Saturday Night.

Either way, keep me in mind. @_@ Please.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
so yeah ill be flying into NY tomorrow. is there Anyone who can house. Or a few people who would like to split a hotel room?

OverLord

Smash Ace
I actually thought to get the train saturday morning, but if there are 2-3 people to split a hotel room friday evening, I'd prefer to go tomorrow

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
^^^^ pick this guy up if you can please he is totally nice and awesome

Top Bottom