• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoM4 Info Dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Alukard uploaded that, not me.

Also be thankful, *****

must be blind as **** if you can't read that :)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
God ****ing damnit, upload bracket images to imgur. Photobucket, imageshare, and tinypic all like to resize bracket pictures into tiny **** that we can't read.

THIS GOES FOR ALL YOUR STUPID TOS ACROSS THE COUNTRY
Really? We get bracket images and you ***** about it...

Doser

Smash Ace
A TO can do whatever the **** he wants with his tourney. We can't demand anything (especially since we arent attending) like livestream.
Oh another one of these kids. I understand I'm not entitled to anything, but you also have to look at EVERY OTHER COMPETITIVE COMMUNITY and see how much more they care about the non-attending fanbase. The smash community is by far the least active in streaming and coverage.

This isn't just about us getting stuff, streaming helps strengthen and expand the community, I know the TO doesn't have to but it doesn't stop their decision from being beyond stupid.

LLDL

Smash Hero
You're implying that Alukard said no to the stream. There isn't any internet at the venue, it's not within our full control whether there is a stream or not. Such a simplistic concept that people don't understand.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
While posts like these promote community growth and give encouragement to our current TO's to keep hosting, am I right?
No, they encourage out TOs to do a better job. Honestly if we're all satisfied with mediocrity then why would our TOs actually try to host a GOOD tourney, when we've made it clear that we're fine with less?

A TO can do whatever the **** he wants with his tourney. We can't demand anything (especially since we arent attending) like livestream.

Strife please stop posting until you get off your period. You may not realize it now, but you're annoying everyone on the boards.
Again, this is the idiocy that's wrong with the Smash community. If the TO is going to host a national tourney then he should make an effort to make sure things wrong smoothly, and the live stream is a part of that.

I can't remember the last time a major FGC tourney didn't have an efficient stream. And that's because more is expected from in the FGC community, if everyone keeps up with an attitude like yours then ur community will remain ****ty.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Oh another one of these kids. I understand I'm not entitled to anything, but you also have to look at EVERY OTHER COMPETITIVE COMMUNITY and see how much more they care about the non-attending fanbase. The smash community is by far the least active in streaming and coverage.

This isn't just about us getting stuff, streaming helps strengthen and expand the community, I know the TO doesn't have to but it doesn't stop their decision from being beyond stupid.
They already stated it'll be up in about 20 minutes. >.>
No point in *****ing.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I've got a full bracket up (legible and all :awesome:) and I'll be updating it as new info comes in!

Thanks again Alukard and Chain!

Doser

Smash Ace
You're implying that Alukard said no to the stream. There isn't any internet at the venue, it's not within our full control whether there is a stream or not. Such a simplistic concept that people don't understand.
Only the smash community thinks it's fine to hold an event with no internet at the venue.

Such a simplistic concept that people don't understand.

Doser

Smash Ace
I'm glad you can't respond with a proper reason as to why the smash community is the only one where it's not expected to have a stream. This attitude is helping keep smash in the dark.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Smash also runs on the players solely without sponsors or support.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I was mocking the fact that he responded to me with a lackluster reason as to why there is no stream. There's no stream? I blame the TO. No Internet at the venue? Blame the TO.

Doser

Smash Ace
Well I'm not sure why you're talking to me as if I'm not here, but you do understand that the TO should know if there's internet at a venue right? Is that unreasonable?

What other community thinks it's totally fine to pick a venue where you can't stream from (for a national tournament)?

I'm not blaming the TO for not having a stream, I'm blaming him for knowingly picking a venue without internet. The TO isn't in charge of the stream, that's someone else's business.

LLDL

Smash Hero
We all aren't on the same level financially. If this is the best venue he could get, then so be it. The venue is huge and can accommodate all the players and setups. So I see no fault there. He uses it for all his no johns tournaments. And I'm not blindly defending him btw, I just don't agree with your argument.

Plus the stream is up, so STOP YOUR *****ING ;)

Strife

Banned via Warnings
As long as the stream is up before singles I'm happy. Good **** guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom