• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rookies Too Good "Crew"

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Yeah a GA crew get the **** over it

T3h Albino-Dedede/Ice Climbers

The founder of ~RTG~ also known as alby. Alby is a recent addition to the brawl scene stepping in about 6months after brawl came out to attend his first tournament at waba. He got dead last at this tourney losing to a snake player and ironically one of his own crew members Neo-X. Distraught by his loss he trained and came back to the next monthly to place 7th. Recently alby has been getting bette, going through several secondaries including Falco,Gnw, and his current secondary Ice Climbers.
Placed 5th out of 17 at SEB on August 1st
Placed 3rd out of 8 at Waba Weekl August 8th
Placed 5th out of 25 at Waba Monthly August 15th
Placed 9th out of 25 at Waba Monthly September 29th

Scatz-Yoshi/Pikachu

The Co-Founder of RTG also known as Rai/Bigman40. Scatz has been around for awhile attending a few melee tournaments before brawl's release. Scatz stepped into the brawl at the exact same time as alby at the same tourney *HOLY *****. Scatz placed much better than alby at said tourney and also defeated TheReflexWonder in a money match. Scatz tries to be very active in the community when he can be, because when he's at college he can't really travel. Scatz is also recognized as a very good and technical yoshi. Because of how technical his yoshi is he's picked up the name "techzilla". Scatz is out to prove somethin in the community and hopefully with the help of RTG he will do just that.
Placed 13th out of 17 at SEB on August 1st
Neo-X-Wario

Neo-X is the brother of Link Queen and good friend of Scatt. Neo-X jumped into the community a few months after brawls release. He didn't place super well, but he didn't let that discourage him. He's gone through many mains in his time in the community including snake and zss. Although he's only been maining Wario for a little while his success with him has been substantial. Still not in the gold Neo-X is slowly but surely getting better, and I wouldn't be surprised to see a top-5 placing out of him very soon.

Placed 9th out of 25 at Waba Monthly August 15th
Placed 9th out of 25 at Waba Monthly September 29th

Link Goddess-Link/Lucas

Link Queen is the sister of Neo-X also known as LQ. Link Queen entered the competitive scene at the same time as her brother. She didn't place as well as him, but didn't let her failure stop her from loving and playing smash. She recently stepped up her game, and is placing much better than she did when she first appeared in the scene. Although she knows her characters are low tier LQ doesn't let this discourage her. She continues to enter tournaments with her brother and does better each time.

Placed 17th out of 25 at Waba Monthly August 15th
Placed 17th out of 25 at Waba Monthly September 29th

Scatt-Snake

Scatt is a good friend of Neo-X and Link Queen. Scatt is probably the most feared member of ~RTG~ never placing below top 5 at most tournaments he attends. He entered the scene around the same time as Link Queen and Neo-X, and placed pretty decently. Around the beginning of the year scatt started placing exceptionally well. His unorthadox style of playing snake suprised people and caught them off guard. At the tournament SOD7 Scatt was the one to put T3h Albino in losers and take him out of the tourney in Grand Finals. Scatt is infamous for using the wiimote + nunchuk instead of the standard gamecube controller. This probably mindgames a lot of people into thinking he's not very good before they get 3stocked. Scatt is still improving and some people shudder at the thought of how he'd be if he started using the gamecube controller.
Placed 7th out of 25 at Waba Monthly August 25th
Placed 3rd out of 25 at Waba Monthly August 29th

LuffyFan-Snake/Marth

Luffyfan is also known by Musa *his first name*. Luffyfan is the oddball addition to ~RTG~ being that he lives 30minutes from the rest of the members. The founder of the crew T3h Albino had no idea of this when forming the crew, but after Musa was let in he was there to stay. Not much is known about when luffyfan entered the scene, but it is assumed it wasn't during the melee days. Musa's snake and marth are nothing to be taken lightly. He plays a lot of wifi which is where he gets his matchup experience from. Although he lives far away from the rest of ~RTG~ he makes a good effort to go to their smashfests and play them at tournaments. LuffyFan doesn't make a lot of touranments generally because of "African Parent Johns" *a similar situation as King Redhalberd*. LuffyFan is still getting better and finding the right character to use, but with the help of good players on wifi *and a good connection <_<* he's steadily improving.
HE ALSO FAILS AT BEATING ALBY'S FALCON :OOO lolol <3

Placed 9th out of 17 at SEB August 1st

D2all-Wolf

D2all is a good friend of scatt. Not much is known about D2all; he was a late addition to ~RTG~. Although he doesn't attend many tournaments he was taken into the crew with open arms and is improving quite fast. His Wolf is very unorthadox *probably a side effect of playing scatt so often* often using moves in situations no one else would think of using. It is not known when he entered the competitive brawl time but, it is probably around the same time Scatt started entering. D2all is very avid about playing wifi but ironically does not have a smashboards account. He has an AiB page and is active on the ladder there. Most of his skill comes from playing a lot of wifi *not a bad thing* and that has carried onto his offline play. If you play him and expect a spammy wolf then you'll probably be suprised and defeated. Although he hasn't been in the scene a very long time D2all shows a lot of promise and could very well start placing as well as Scatt in due time.

So yeah....Thats ~RTG~ get at us.

~Crew formed July 1st
~Smashboards Group created August 28th
~Members on the PR-3 *as of November 10th 2009*
~Total Number of Members 7

DC

Smash Cadet
How about you all come to Florida Gaming so we can crew battle? Too Good vs. Rookies Too Good... lmao

luffyfan99

Smash Cadet
Nice very detailed report i entered the brawl scene in Jan 2009 lol

i never got into melee competitive scene, but i played a good bit when i went to my friend's house, i was never good though lol

Its true i fail when i play alby's falcon

IN DITTOS

Rayku

Smash Lord
RTG vs. Woodstock Crew Battle needs to go down.

We'll come up with a spiffy name eventually.

Myself, ZOM~B, 4Leaf, BBQ, and probably either BigLou or...well. There's no one else around the area.

Also, "King Redhalberd"?

I wish people loved ME that much :D

luffyfan99

Smash Cadet
RTG vs. Woodstock Crew Battle needs to go down.

We'll come up with a spiffy name eventually.

Myself, ZOM~B, 4Leaf, BBQ, and probably either BigLou or...well. There's no one else around the area.
im in ur area, but im with RTG lol

BBQ°

Smash Champion
btw just so everyone knows

Woodstock Crew vs RTG

$3000 money match

Alby and myself have agreed to this.

Player-3

Smash Hero
can i take part in this crew battle if a person is missing

i pley falkon

:33333?

also

lol alby you cant play IC

you try to chaingrab me im gonna be screaming obscenitys at you so loud im gonna falcon punch you while your still in epileptic shock

bigman40

Smash Master
That makes no sense whatsoever.

Traitor.
Yep. I don't even understand how he could join, yet lives near you guys....
Alby, you got all that Yoshi training and you can't own me!!! WTF!!! You should 3 stock me everytime, instead of me winning.
He's played my Yoshi a decent amount of times, but we all know that I suck. I just do attacks and hope they land.
i'll be commentating,
Get Dogy in with your commentary and it'll be major hype. :)
btw just so everyone knows

Woodstock Crew vs RTG

$3000 money match

Alby and myself have agreed to this.
This is MvC. Who has 3K money? I know I sure as hell don't lol
You mean in a website? (Smashboards, AllisBrawl) or real life? >.>
It would help if she got an account on here so then everyone can actually talk and such. Being the messenger sucks hard. (I've been one.)
who's all going to seb gais?
I'll be there to give a book to someone that lives near Frozen, then maybe try to get friendlies. I'm still not paying 20 bucks just to get in.

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
Teh Umby she said she changed to "Goddess of Link." (I ment to reply your quote) >.>

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I'm going to start updating the op with tournament placings starting with SEB where 3 of the 7 members of ~RTG~ attended.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
K so the only members of this crew that really use smashboards a lot are
Myself,Scatz, and Luffyfan.
Where you at D2all,Scatt,Neo-x, and LQ
cmon guys you gotta post more for real though <__<

BBQ°

Smash Champion
ya, because you know, they'll probably see this post.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
ya, because you know, they'll probably see this post.
Well since i quoted it i guess ill respond <_<.
Scatt occasionally uses the boards
Neo-x occasionally uses the boards

Neo-x's sister is link queen who doesn't use the boards
Scatt is good friends with D2all who doesn't use the boards

put it together kthnx

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
Okay to be honest. Idk how ppl post like thousands of threads, but i'll try if its that important.

Player-3

Smash Hero
im going to guyz

me and p1 might go together if we are allowed, and p1 is in Villa Rica and his dad doesnt give a **** so he might come too

if so 3v3 crew battles

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
:X When are we actually gonna have a crew battle?

I would like to go to the Halloween Bash, but parent Johns. >_> I doubt my dad would drive me from Lithonia to Warner Robins, and I don't think that my mom would let other people take me. :(

Top Bottom