• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rosalina Match-Up Analysis (Obsolete & Succeeded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quickhero

Smash Ace
NNID
Quickbobhero
3DS FC
4441-9316-1706
So, since you folks are discussing Marth, I'll just copy and paste what I said on the Marth boards since, for the most part, it's relevant. Except Marth has access to a stronger Counter and Dashing Assault which provides more presence for trapping. In return though, the side-b custom where Rosalina has the equivalent of Brawl Falco lazers is annoying as all things, but if the Marth is learning how to SH AD / utilizing platforms it generally evens out. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Definitely a skill matchup, but overtime, Rosalina and Luma became from a bad matchup to a 50/50. While Luma is around, you need to focus on making sure that you can hit at an area where you can safely hit Luma (generally you'll hit Luma with n-air or f-air) while avoiding as much punishment as you can, as otherwise Rosalina's "armor" given by Luma will make her grab you and be stupidly annoying with her u-air. Waiting until Luma isn't behind Rosalina is the most optimal for Marth to safely hit so make sure to force Luma to be positioned in front before engaging. Stages with stable platforms (i.e Battlefield) are even better for this because Marth has an easier time using his sword to hit through the platform unpunished. Once you take out Luma just focus on using f-airs or baiting an f-air to get a situation to grab, and just get by taking her off-stage. Rosalina is hard to punish off-stage, but without Luma she cannot punish you that hard either, and thanks to her weight and height, using n-air to f-air or possibly F-Smash if near the ledge and you should just win the matchup.

It requires a lot of patience though, and if Rosalina can get a grab on you if you mess up at the beginning you can easily see yourself getting trapped yourself by Rosalina (and Luma) u-airs or f-air. This is especially potent because Rosalina does have the tools to just stall for Luma which basically means that you have to be extra cautious and really capitalize on any mistakes Rosalina makes before she gets Luma back and you make a mistake yourself. Practice makes perfect in this matchup, and for the love of god don't succumb to BNFS.

Last edited:

Link24a

Smash Journeyman
Marth has pretty good ways to get around her camping, and his moves have no issues hitting her odd hurtboxes (though they could make you forfeit a tipper)
also her low weight and her floatiness makes tipper kills easier. 6/4 or 6.5/3/5 rosa's favor. id honestly use marth as a counterpick in this situation as using ness is kinda a mess

Quickhero

Smash Ace
NNID
Quickbobhero
3DS FC
4441-9316-1706
Marth has pretty good ways to get around her camping, and his moves have no issues hitting her odd hurtboxes (though they could make you forfeit a tipper)
also her low weight and her floatiness makes tipper kills easier. 6/4 or 6.5/3/5 rosa's favor. I'd honestly use marth as a counterpick in this situation as using ness is kinda a mess
Wait, huh? You just stated that Marth has the tools needed to beat Rosalina to the point that you would use Marth as a counterpick. Yet apparently Rosalina wins 6/4....

That makes no sense lol. What you stated makes it sound 55/45 Marth's favor. I believe it's 50/50 since it really is skill based, especially since Luma Warp is something you got to zone now too. However, experience is all that is needed and once you learn how to utilize the space given. Rosalina has the tools needed to give her an advantage, but Marth equally has the same. Definitely 50/50 MAYBE 55/45 in Marth's favor but it would be such a small advantage that Rosalina can still win without being that much better than the Marth player.

Last edited:

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
also her low weight and her floatiness makes tipper kills easier. 6/4 or 6.5/3/5 rosa's favor. id honestly use marth as a counterpick in this situation as using ness is kinda a mess
So are you saying Rosalina's favor is 60:40? If you consider Marth a counter, wouldn't he be closer to 50:50 if not an advantage?

Edit: ninja'd

Last edited:

Link24a

Smash Journeyman
i use him as a counterpick because i think hes at less of a disadvantage than ness, and i know how to use him

sorry for the poor wording

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Marth is one of the characters I have the most experience against.

Rosalina can really get around his tipper by keeping Luma within it's range, but not herself. Any opponent of Rosalina will not think twice about hitting Luma and in the moment will think "YEAH I GOT LUMA" but Marth is very punishable in such a situation. Only do this if you feel you are comfortable taking him on without Luma though. If you are good with Solo Rosalina though, this is a great tactic, because it makes the Marth player think twice about their spacing, and makes them afraid of any punishes you have up your sleeve.

Also, don't use rolling as an approach against him that often, use it to keep your distance. It's all too easy to roll into his sword strikes, but it's equally easy to get away, since Rosalina's roll takes her more than far enough away.

Rosalina also has a unique advantage against Marth that no other character has - she can beat his counters (she can do this against any other character with a counter too). If Luma hits him in his counter stance, Rosalina can still hit him before he strikes, which will cancel out the counter (and vice versa). Rosalina can also slip out of and maneuveur around the counter if Luma hits it, depending on the position she is in (e.g. if Luma hit the counter during a Lunar Landing maneuver, Rosalina is free to take any action she wants to avoid or "counter" the counter). It's not an uncommon feat either, I regularly catch Marth players out with this, including the CPU (who have more perfect reflexes than any professional player when it comes to stuff like that). Countering Rosalina's U-air is also completely useless even when Luma is not present, since it's a long enough disjoint and the counter strike simply won't hit Rosalina, and she will punish you for it.

Rosalina should watch out for Shield Breaker, but this goes without saying when facing Marth or Lucina no matter who you play as.

:rosalina:60:40:4marth:

Link24a

Smash Journeyman
Marth is one of the characters I have the most experience against.

Rosalina can really get around his tipper by keeping Luma within it's range, but not herself. Any opponent of Rosalina will not think twice about hitting Luma and in the moment will think "YEAH I GOT LUMA" but Marth is very punishable in such a situation. Only do this if you feel you are comfortable taking him on without Luma though. If you are good with Solo Rosalina though, this is a great tactic, because it makes the Marth player think twice about their spacing, and makes them afraid of any punishes you have up your sleeve.

Also, don't use rolling as an approach against him that often, use it to keep your distance. It's all too easy to roll into his sword strikes, but it's equally easy to get away, since Rosalina's roll takes her more than far enough away.

Rosalina also has a unique advantage against Marth that no other character has - she can beat his counters (she can do this against any other character with a counter too). If Luma hits him in his counter stance, Rosalina can still hit him before he strikes, which will cancel out the counter (and vice versa). Rosalina can also slip out of and maneuveur around the counter if Luma hits it, depending on the position she is in (e.g. if Luma hit the counter during a Lunar Landing maneuver, Rosalina is free to take any action she wants to avoid or "counter" the counter). It's not an uncommon feat either, I regularly catch Marth players out with this, including the CPU (who have more perfect reflexes than any professional player when it comes to stuff like that). Countering Rosalina's U-air is also completely useless even when Luma is not present, since it's a long enough disjoint and the counter strike simply won't hit Rosalina, and she will punish you for it.

Rosalina should watch out for Shield Breaker, but this goes without saying when facing Marth or Lucina no matter who you play as.

:rosalina:60:40:4marth:
Those're some good points, but counter really hasn't developed enough in his meta to really be considered a part of this matchup imo. Luma makes it so rosalina outspaces Marth on the ground, but in the air Marth I believe has better range (save for her dair and uair)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Those're some good points, but counter really hasn't developed enough in his meta to really be considered a part of this matchup imo. Luma makes it so rosalina outspaces Marth on the ground, but in the air Marth I believe has better range (save for her dair and uair)
It's a move that can be used, so it's immediately accountable on that basis alone. Counter is an extremely solid move against most characters. But Rosalina just gets around the move. As I said, this isn't unique to the Marth MU, but works against all counter users.

Overall Rosalina actually has better air range. Her N-air is better. And her B-air out spaces his F-air and B-air, especially with Luma around. And as you mentioned, she has a much better U-air and D-air. His F-air beats her F-air in terms of straight range, but hers is wider and is longer lasting.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Going to go with 60-40 in favor of Rosalina. As a Marth secondary, I've played quite a bit of the matchup from both halves, and it's definitely a close one.

As with any sword character, Marth is inherently better at killing Luma, as he can do so without moving his hurtbox too close. I'd also give him the edge in the air ( in neutral ); as Rosalina doesn't have anything concrete to challenge him air to air.

However Rosalina has the significantly better grab game, and offstage presence. She also has access to aerials with a good deal less landing lag, with the option of throwing out a Luma hitbox to boot. What this means is the Rosalina needs to play patient in the neutral game, and capitalize on even the smallest advantages by pressing them hard. Rosa's nair is particularly bad in this matchup, giving Marth ample time to counter, or simply fair Rosa out of it; aerial approaches in general tend to favor the defending Marth. As such, I'd recommend playing close to the ground, using boost grabs, dash attacks, empty hops, and dash to shield to mixup the defending Marth into choosing a poor option.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Do you guys talk about custom moves? If you do, this match-up is even and might even favor Marth. Dash Assault is a great tool to separate Luma and Rosalina. At that point it's basically killing/knocking Luma off stage. Rosalina's height is a big plus for Marth and tipper F-smashes become way easier to land. I can go more in depth if you guys want me to cover Dash Assault's setups.

Last edited:

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
If we're considering customs don't forget about our own: Luma Warp, Shooting Star Bit, and Guardian Luma (since Gravitational Pull is literally worthless here).

Quickhero

Smash Ace
NNID
Quickbobhero
3DS FC
4441-9316-1706
Luma Warp and Shooting Star Bit doesn't really change a lot vs Marth once you get used to the distance of Luma Warp, and SH AD / jumping to platforms or even just not approaching very aggressively. With that being said, Rosalina can use Luma now to punish bad spacing/aggressive behavior more than she used to, meaning that both have an equal chance at getting the upper-hand. Both characters with custom just gain more options to space with.

I would love to face against some Rosalina mains here though, I'm free starting like Saturday afternoon or, at worst case, post Saturday, and getting battles vs you guys might prove my point or make me change my mind. It would just be a nice experience over all.

Last edited:

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I thinj this MU is pretty heavily in Rosalina's favor. The scariest thing about Marth is tipper Fsmash. Without that move this MU would be even worse for Marth. It's difficult for Marth to approach and he's outclassed on the ground. Since Rosalina's dtilt is far superior to Marth's. I think Rosalina has the edge when it comes to edgeguarding but like most MU's this is Rosalina's weakness. The better the Marth is the harder it will be for you to recover.

Umm if customs are involved I think this MU gets much worse for Marth. His customs don't seem very good. Rosalina gets the big star bit which makes it even harder for Marth to approach. It also inproves her ledge traps.

Also while Marth is approaching you just crouch. His fair while whiff if he does it too soon. Dtilt usmash utilt or shield since marth is pretty easy to punish now. Also i think da can beat his SH approach at times. Watch out for rage uthrow.

Last edited:

Puppyfaic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Puppyluvv
I consider the Marth/Rosalina MU to be very much in Marth's favor. Rosalina's ginormous size makes landing tippers on her ridiculously easy. Luma also screws Rosalina over a lot. If Luma gets tipper'd, Rosalina can run into the hitbox while the hitlag on the tipper is still active. This has happened to me more times than I can count: I go to punish the tipper, and run into it during the hitlag. Once Luma is dead, Marth simply out-ranges Rosalina and can wall her out with fairs and fsmashes. He's stronger than Rosalina, faster than Rosalina, heavier than Rosalina, and smaller than Rosalina. He has every advantage, IMO. I fear for myself every time I have to fight a Marth as Rosalina.
35:65, Marth's favor.

Last edited:

Link24a

Smash Journeyman
I consider the Marth/Rosalina MU to be very much in Marth's favor. Rosalina's ginormous size makes landing tippers on her ridiculously easy. Luma also screws Rosalina over a lot. If Luma gets tipper'd, Rosalina can run into the hitbox while the hitlag on the tipper is still active. This has happened to me more times than I can count: I go to punish the tipper, and run into it during the hitlag. Once Luma is dead, Marth simply out-ranges Rosalina and can wall her out with fairs and fsmashes. He's stronger than Rosalina, faster than Rosalina, heavier than Rosalina, and smaller than Rosalina. He has every advantage, IMO. I fear for myself every time I have to fight a Marth as Rosalina.
Well that's a different take on it...

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
I appreciate the input, but it sounds like you have too much personal bias in this match up. Just because you run into the tipper, doesn't mean everyone will. Opponents size against Rosalina only matters if they are really small, Kirby, Pikachu, etc. Marth is tall enough to get hit by her attacks, so that point is irrelevant. Luma just straight out ranges Marth. Her aerials out perform his. Marth has sub par recovery that Rosalina can take advantage of.

Remember this isn't about mistakes you make in the match up, but the potentials each character has versus each other.

I love facing Marths. I find the match up at about 60:40.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Also would like to note that Marth is not stronger than Rosalina.

I swear, people seem to think Rosalina barely scratches people, but she's actually one of the heaviest hitters in the game. When combined with Luma, she does Ganondorf levels of damage.

Last edited:

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
I wouldn't underestimate marth in this mu. If you get caught out you'll lose your stock as low as 47% in this mu. I can't really speak much about it though as I haven't played a good rosa yet, or even a rosa period except the occasional 1 game here and there. But I do know kos will start happening on her from 47 and on. Luma will tumble from dancing blades and various other smacks from marth. No marth is going to fsmash tipper luma, not intentionally.. .that's dumb. Rosa is very light and tall, it makes her a good target and easier to kill. It's quite crazy.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I wouldn't underestimate marth in this mu. If you get caught out you'll lose your stock as low as 47% in this mu. I can't really speak much about it though as I haven't played a good rosa yet, or even a rosa period except the occasional 1 game here and there. But I do know kos will start happening on her from 47 and on.
That's completely false. I've never been KO'd by a Marth at lower than 80% (though getting KO'd that low is rare and due to my own carelessness. On average, I don't get worried about being KO'd until 120%).

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It isn't false. Go test it yourself. uncharged tipped fsmash will kill her early.
I have been hit by uncharged tipper F-Smash a ton of times, and I have definitely survived it well above 40%. The tipper isn't THAT strong. Not even Bowser could KO Rosalina that early with one of his Smashes.

And I did test it. It can JUST about KO a dummy Rosalina at 40% at the very edge of Omega Battlefield, but Rosalina is rarely gonna be in the position, and DI would mean an actual player survives longer. It's not a KO tactic that works in a real battle. Not to mention blast zones between stages vary.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Tipped fsmash tend to happen at the edges, rarely at the center. Marth ledge traps quite well and fsmash is a result of one of the ledge trap scenarios, Marth is quite exceptional at getting tipped fsmash near the ledge. No amount of good di will make you live an additional 40% on a kill move like that. with Di at best you'll survive til roughly 65%~.

Rosa hits hard but Marth hits harder in this mu, and hits better than bowser would. This match up is marths easiest match up on top tiers prob. (and honestly i think marth is grossly underrated in this game.)

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Tipped fsmash tend to happen at the edges, rarely at the center. Marth ledge traps quite well and fsmash is a result of one of the ledge trap scenarios, Marth is quite exceptional at getting tipped fsmash near the ledge. No amount of good di will make you live an additional 40% on a kill move like that. with Di at best you'll survive til roughly 65%~.

Rosa hits hard but Marth hits harder in this mu, and hits better than bowser would. This match up is marths easiest match up on top tiers prob. (and honestly i think marth is grossly underrated in this game.)
Rosalina is very hard ledge trap though, as she can stay off stage as long as she wants. You'll rarely get her with a tipper F-Smash, let alone near the edge. Not to mention all of her attacks outclassing his anyway.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Rosalina is very hard ledge trap though, as she can stay off stage as long as she wants. You'll rarely get her with a tipper F-Smash, let alone near the edge. Not to mention all of her attacks outclassing his anyway.
How so? frame data wise? Like you can't really outclass falchion on trades... it's either transcendent or totally disjointed. Also I REALLY think you don't understand how Marth works as you claim to. I def need more experience in the mu but I think you do too. outclassing dancing blades/up air/back air is a tall order to follow.

Last edited:

Link24a

Smash Journeyman
How so? frame data wise? Like you can't really outclass falchion on trades... it's either transcendent or totally disjointed. Also I REALLY think you don't understand how Marth works as you claim to. I def need more experience in the mu but I think you do too. outclassing dancing blades/up air/back air is a tall order to follow.
If it was transcendent it would never clash with any move.

Also, her attacks have about 1.5-2x marth's range in the air

Last edited:

Puppyfaic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Puppyluvv
I appreciate the input, but it sounds like you have too much personal bias in this match up. Just because you run into the tipper, doesn't mean everyone will. Opponents size against Rosalina only matters if they are really small, Kirby, Pikachu, etc. Marth is tall enough to get hit by her attacks, so that point is irrelevant. Luma just straight out ranges Marth. Her aerials out perform his. Marth has sub par recovery that Rosalina can take advantage of.

Remember this isn't about mistakes you make in the match up, but the potentials each character has versus each other.

I love facing Marths. I find the match up at about 60:40.
I don't consider everything I said based strictly off of personal faults. The fact that those mistakes can be made at all, and the fact that they happen as often as they do, shows that they're clearly a factor in the matchup. Marth's size does not matter in this matchup; Rosalina's size does. Why? Because her size makes her an easy target to land tippers on.

Marth dispatches Luma easily. Once Luma's gone, Rosalina is outranged by him. This means Rosalina has to pretty much run away and camp until Luma returns, at which point Marth is still at an advantage due to being able to exploit Luma against Rosalina. These are things that can happen. Just because I used personal experience as a source does not mean it should be completely discredited.

Also, her attacks have about 1.5-2x marth's range in the air
That's not even true at all. At best, her range in the air is on par with Marth's, maybe just a little bit above. His wider aerials, like up air and fair, will almost always beat her out in trades. I know for a fact you definitely can't challenge Marth with a dair, unless you wanna get tipper upair'd.

Last edited:

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
I don't consider everything I said based strictly off of personal faults. The fact that those mistakes can be made at all, and the fact that they happen as often as they do, shows that they're clearly a factor in the matchup. Marth's size does not matter in this matchup; Rosalina's size does. Why? Because her size makes her an easy target to land tippers on.

Marth dispatches Luma easily. Once Luma's gone, Rosalina is outranged by him. This means Rosalina has to pretty much run away and camp until Luma returns, at which point Marth is still at an advantage due to being able to exploit Luma against Rosalina. These are things that can happen. Just because I used personal experience as a source does not mean it should be completely discredited.
I understand your point about the mistakes, but these discussions are about the theoretical highest skill players. That's why we don't factor in that Rosalina can mistakenly SD if the she isn't careful when she does her up special. Mistakes are one thing, but if Marth could consistently force Rosa into his tipper (that's what she said) then it would be a factor.

Marth definitely deserves some points if he can easily kill Luma, but that doesn't make it his favor. So can other characters, but Rosalina tends to have favor in those match ups.

The reason I brought up size was because you said Marth had an advantage because he was small. That's only an advantage if Rosalina's attacks miss him because of his size, which they don't. Yes Rosalina being tall is a disadvantage.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rosalina can stay off stage as long as she wants. Ergo, you can't ledge trap her. She can even use Launch Star to skip over his head, or attack him from below the ledge (U-air goes through ledges).

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720
Marth has advantage in this MU. Rosa has late aerials, as apposed to Marths quicker options that also outrange her. She is tall but not huge like Bowser. This makes it easy to hit tippers on her. Luma isnt very hard for Marth to deal with, and without Luma, Rosalina is easier to deal with. She can be juggled easily, she can be frametrapped, and tippers are easier to hit on her so she will get killed earlier more often. Plus she is lighter, so she will die earlier on tips.

I'd say 60:40 Marth's advantage. You can read our discussion on the Marth boards for more.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
A proper set up to ledge frame trap won't allow you to hit marth with those up airs. and if you launch yourself on stage without ledge snapping you are leaving yourself open. (also seems to me that sometimes rosa doesn't snap properly anyway.) Also rosa doesnt grossly outrange marths aerials.

Last edited:

Link24a

Smash Journeyman
That's not even true at all. At best, her range in the air is on par with Marth's, maybe just a little bit above. His wider aerials, like up air and fair, will almost always beat her out in trades. I know for a fact you definitely can't challenge Marth with a dair, unless you wanna get tipper upair'd.
Her up air and down air pretty much equal if not surpass his range, her nair might as well outrange him, and her fair and Bair definitely outrange him

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rosalina does not have late aerials and Marth's aerials don't out range hers. Marth also cannot use anything like Lunar Landing (Rosalina AT that allows her to throw out Luma's aerials without suffering landing lag at all), but has extremely laggy aerials instead. Rosalina's landing lag is not even near as bad as Marth's either, and also allows her to perform Delayed Lunar Landing.

Marth also falls faster, making him easier to juggle and harder for him to juggle Rosalina.

Marth's aerial performance absolutely does not beat Rosalina's.

Last edited:

Puppyfaic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Puppyluvv
I find Marth to be equal against Rosalina in the air, if not slightly advantageous. His aerials are all sweeping attacks, allowing him to cover all around him: something Rosalina can't do aside from nair, which gets outranged by Marth anyway. This lets him strike in Rosalina's blind spots; namely, all her diagonals. I will give Rosalina the fact that Luma can cover these spots when he's up, though, so that's something. Marth's aerials are also faster than Rosalina's, but, again, Luma can cover this as well, as his frame data is just kind of ridiculous.

I guess, in the air, it comes down to whether or not Luma is up, and where he is. If he's up, he can shield Rosa and challenge Marth, but if not, Marth just kind of roflstomps her in the air with range and speed.

9Tales

Smash Apprentice
NNID
9Tales_of_Hoenn
I'm not sure I know exactly what it means to "out range" someone but I'm pretty sure that fair and bair have large amounts of disjoint for Marth even if they don't cover more overall space (which I think thy do anyway but w/e) Like at an optimized Marth spacing his moves are connecting and Rosalina's aren't. RosaLuma's aerials are certainly not "late" however SoRo's nair is potentially very late depending on how you try to land it (tbh it's not usually worth nairing while Luma's dead anyway) I'm not sure anything in the entire game can beat out Rosalina's dair and uair. I'm kind of joking but also I'm not, you can cancel out crap like Bowser butt bombs with the right uair timing, it's stupid.

Marth's air game strikes me as slightly inferior overall. he only has the advantage when players clash horizontally under full hop or platform situations. Rosalina definitely has better tools for vertical approaches and juggles. And her aerials perform significantly better in short hop situations or close the the ground play because Marth seemingly has bad landing lag on most of his air moves except maybe nair(?)

EDIT: actually with my limited experience fighting Marths (/ Lucinas) I currently consider his landing lag to be among his biggest short comings. Maybe I'm really wrong but it seems to harshly limit a lot of what he can do safely in the neutral.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I find Marth to be equal against Rosalina in the air, if not slightly advantageous. His aerials are all sweeping attacks, allowing him to cover all around him: something Rosalina can't do aside from nair, which gets outranged by Marth anyway. This lets him strike in Rosalina's blind spots; namely, all her diagonals. I will give Rosalina the fact that Luma can cover these spots when he's up, though, so that's something. Marth's aerials are also faster than Rosalina's, but, again, Luma can cover this as well, as his frame data is just kind of ridiculous.

I guess, in the air, it comes down to whether or not Luma is up, and where he is. If he's up, he can shield Rosa and challenge Marth, but if not, Marth just kind of roflstomps her in the air with range and speed.
F-air is sweeping, you can drag people off the ground with it and it does cover slightly above.

And if you are a master with Luma spacing, covering your bases is not a problem. Admittedly, nobody has even nearly reached that stage yet. Rosalina's meta is really in it's infancy.

Puppyfaic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Puppyluvv
I already conceded that Luma covers Rosa well in the air, lol. Fair is ridiculously slow though. Any of Marth's aerials can beat it out.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I already conceded that Luma covers Rosa well in the air, lol. Fair is ridiculously slow though. Any of Marth's aerials can beat it out.
F-air works great. You can bait him with the start up, and move back in while the hitbox is out.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
My brother is a hard core Marth main so I had fought with him a lot. Marth generally has quicker attacks than Rosalina, his counter can easily KO Rosalina or stop her combos, and his Up Smash is just powerful...
Rosalina has some upper hand for good zoning, air game.

I give 45:55.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom