• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Round Table Tournement Has been Cancled for now, but its still going to happen

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
thats it then alex. im serious man that **** was crazy a$s mindgames

if i had beat him i wouldve played chu and then i think ken.........very low chance i wouldve won either one so instead I let him win so i could just beat everybody in losers up until i play one of the ***** top players in the world.

Sonicfan813

Smash Cadet
Oh, so its canceled....

I suggest the 24th for a date because there are absolutely no tourneys that day. Might get a better turnout. Just a suggestion.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
and thats all every freak should have a picture of my **** on they wallsssssssssssssss lol

LuCKy

Smash Master
thats it then alex. im serious man that **** was crazy a$s mindgames

if i had beat him i wouldve played chu and then i think ken.........very low chance i wouldve won either one so instead I let him win so i could just beat everybody in losers up until i play one of the ***** top players in the world.
lol tooo smoooth romeo and dont worry everyone the tourney will happen but not this saturday because were going to a tourney and not the next saturday because were going to another tourney so maybe the week after that :chuckle:

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
Dont worry it will happen and thats it and know one say anything stupid for this thread to close like people were acting on the thread that dc is leaving to san fransisco

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
mcrusty guess what >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shut up lol

DC FOX

Smash Rookie
put me too biatch wow and dnany you got puckd by knive'z DAaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
it is going to happen for sure just have patience and dc couldnt understand what you wrote kinda seems that i got punked by knives i dont know how he never said anything to me i guess if you say so dont really even talk to knives

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hes afraid of the JTB 4 stock.

Top Bottom