• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roxy's 2nd Gamefest Full Weekend of Gaming!

Purple

Hi guys!
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QWQVm9J5DM&ob=av3eautoplay=1&;loop=1" width="0" height="0"></embed>

Gamefest at my house
October 8th, 9th, and 10th

My parents are planning to go to a wedding in las vegas next week, so as I always do when my parents leave my unattended for a weekend, I bring some smash bros over and have a little get together. Bring any of your favorite (preferrably multiplayer or fighting) games and systems, a couple of tvs, and we'll hook them up across the house and game out for long periods of time. As usual I have a job so I'll have to be gone from the house for short periods of time, however even with that you guys can stay in my house as long as you follow one golden rule.

Don't touch the big screen TV!

If it's not on, leave if off unless I turn it off, ****'s expensive as hell and i'd rather it not get destroyed.

Anyways, yeah, I'll be catering to you guys some food and **** if you're hungry, and usually at the end of the fest (since we did this last time) we go to emerald china and pig out.

Sounds good to me, who else is down to go?

Oh... and one more thing.

Someone bring mario salt party 4 :mad:
People attending
  1. Roxy
  2. Mike G
  3. UrDailyWater
  4. Yiff
  5. Desu (Maybe)
  6. GA Peach (Maybe)
  7. Micaelis (Maybe)
  8. Sonic-Rave (Maybe)
  9. Biglou
  10. DisasterABDUL (Maybe)
  11. TRC (maybe)

Games
  1. Brawl
  2. Melee
  3. Halo 1
  4. Halo 2
  5. Street Fighter 4
  6. Little Big Planet
  7. Blazblue (CT and *CS Maybe*)
  8. Tekken (maybe)

Oh yeah.

Duluth GA 30096

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I am willing to bring a PS3 and Blazblue(Calamity Trigger. Sorry, don't have Continuum shift yet). I can bring a wii/brawl, but you have to be REALLY careful with the Wii, as it's in poor condition after a bit of an incident.

If someone wants to bring another fighting/party game(if someone brings Littlebigplanet, I will ***ing adore them.) for PS3, that would be great.

and YES, SALT PARTY. I need my revenge on Jamaal...80 coins away at once...MY ***.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I'm going to try to come to this if I can't find a ride to AUSOM2. Sounds like a lot of fun so hopefully I can get a ride to at least one event. I'll be a sad panda if I get no Smash that weekend and there's so much fun stuff going down.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
I considered going to AUSOM2 but since I'll already be making a trip to Cullman AL for a friend the same month, I won't have the gas for it. So I'll come to this instead! Oh and I have BBCS for PS3 that I can bring as well as I may be able to bring along some friends who also may contribute.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
over 5 hours = dang it. for some reason I was thinking closer like Warner Robins or...

well maybe I can convince someone from Columbia to go, since it's on the way. back to SC threads I lurk

Purple

Hi guys!
Good stuff Abdul, so thursday night is when my parents are leaving, if you guys need (or want) to get here friday morning you can, but you have to be here before 11 am or so. (Because i'm going to work)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
jamaal, you should take the peach icon off the little icon list, so it looks like you main master hand.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
You can add MC Pee-Pants to the list. We're heading over either Friday night or Saturday morning. Sometime around then.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Halo 1/2 MMs all around. Come on.

They were the only two good Halo games IMO.

We'll have to do some practice matches first.

@Sonic-Rave: If you can bring CS, I will ****ing WORSHIP you.

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
Is there going to be Super Street Fighter 4?
Gotta play that Dictator.

mercy

Smash Apprentice
**** I'm just now finding out about this, but yea I can make it Friday night, very late. I can bring a setup, but I prefer not to. Oh yea, I also have Halo3 that I haven't played in three years because I don't have a 360.

Purple

Hi guys!
I would really really appreciate it if you guys brought setups. I literally only have this wii on me with no remotes or controllers (don't ask what happened to them .___.)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I mean, i could bring a TV, possibly a copy of Brawl, and a camera. Although i'm still unconfirmed.
I can most definitely bring a TV. I also have 5$ for whatever, in case you guys wanted to order pizza or something.

mercy

Smash Apprentice
Fine then, I'll bring a Wii.

Might also bring some pizza, if any are open.

Lucas why are you still up.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Change of plans guys I won't be there until probably Saturday night. Going to a frined's halo tourney during the day gonna check that **** out.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
idk if i'll be able to come
but if i do i can bring a wii with brawl, a ps3 with ssf4 and cs AND soul calibur 4
oh and tvc for my wii
and melee

and it would probably be saturday night

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I can't go, sorry, we're already packing up for the big moving van.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Will be coming tonight after class. It will be like, around 10 or so.

Will bring my PS3, a controller, and Blazblue.

Also have: Valkyria Chronicles and Fallout 3, for what its worth.

Top Bottom